Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 219 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to narutolas
Invite narutolas to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 40 Content: Sammich eater → Level 41 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress:
Level 219 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 220 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about narutolas
What I Imagine Getting B& Is...
Disney lost their...
Nat 1 - a followup
HUGE wallpaper dump
Monster comp. 5
Old People Re...
Having a dank shower
latest user's comments
- Played a skeleton paladin in D&D few hours ago. Name was H…
Mapr Rupto Myowan Lampiexca
- If you can find a muslim girl who plays d&d I'll give you …
- I'm free constantly, and have probably 12 hours DM experience,…
- Damn, this new drug looks like some bomb ass ****. Anyone know…
- hahaha! this guy says he thinks that voting actually works. i …
- Look I'm as anti-left as the next guy but that is not what he …
French Revolution 2 when?
**mecharim used "*roll picture*"**
I feel like getting so mad is the international equivalent to feeding the troll. We probably should just let France sort France out for a while, because realistically we can't do anything more than support them with whatever they're going to do.
I understand people are distraught, but lashing out like this won't help in the least. Heck I think the PM of freaking France is leagues more angry at this attack than almost any one on FJ, so why do people intentionally try to make him the enemy by taking one sentence out of context and represent him as such?
I can't fathom the densety of some people's minds and hearts
People really like taking things at face value.
because they are radical right wingers that just wanna spew bullshit and advocate for a genocide. facts do not matter.
- Wow you're right. Come to think of it I'm actually kind of jea…
- apparently Soota means swedish submarines. Why they need a wor…
/Pol/ack learns Welsh
- Jesus this guy can't catch a break. No fun to watch somebody s…
Game over #6
- Man unless you're compulsively mysophobic too i don't know how…
Out of all the problems you could have in a relationship it's one I'd pick over many things. The fact is that I can trust her completely and I never doubt how much she loves me, so if the worst problem in our relationship is that she likes things clean then I think I have a better reason to stay with her then most people have for staying with who they're with.
Wow you're right. Come to think of it I'm actually kind of jealous lol problem I'm dealing with is that after 2 years I doubt she loves me every couple days. I should probably wrangle up the courage to break it off. I wish you two the very best, bud
Show Comments (1)