Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #4815 on Comments
Level 266 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to mralice
Invite mralice to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 97 Content: Srs Business → Level 98 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 266 Comments: Pure Win → Level 267 Comments: Pure Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about mralice
latest user's comments
- The girl that I game with each night is pretty hot. Tho, sh…
- and I know it looks odd, so, Pic left, personal right, I d…
- I've been out of the Army for quite some time now... so, what …
and I know it looks odd, so,
Pic left, personal right, I do have an "odd" looking medal. Its parachute wings for doing an Italian airborne jump. Everything else is standard and I think most military members know whats what.
Cord is the French Fortege. Awarded to Units that distinguished themselves in France during WWI and II. Only Infantry units and frontline combat units ie. marines were awarded it though. That being said he sure as shit should not be wearing it as it is a unit award and those have not been handed out by the french to US soldiers in decades so he did not earn it.
Only 7 Ribbons, 12 months of deployment (two tabs on his right sleeve), and no combat awards, plus a foreign award he most definitely should not be wearing if he is out all points to one thing in my books.
Stolen Valor like a true bitch.
- That didnt last long....
Evolution of the Wire tap...
- Where the hell is everyone buying their suits from? All of …
A cursed image
This is exactly what I'm saying! You can get a suit off the rack and have it tailored somewhere else! It costs barely ANYTHING. Usually $60 to get your pants to break properly on your shoes, sleeves adjusted, pockets opened, and chest adjusted.
- That picture is Cymothoa exigua, or tongue-eating louse. They…
Giant Isopod Comp
- On Facebook, the victims are posting "We forgive you"…
Acid attack in France....
- Jesus, I don't want to support Fox, but this entire segment is…
i axed u to stop
- This brings me back to like middle school, holy crap. The nostalgia
- **mralice rolled user newtamalego **
Roll next dead FJer
Show Comments (12)