Click to expand
Level 187 Comments: Anon Annihilator
OfflineSend mail to melonwaffle Block melonwaffle Invite melonwaffle to be your friend flag avatar
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||9/14/2012|
|Funnyjunk Career Stats|
|Content Thumbs:||20 total, 101 , 81|
|Comment Thumbs:||872 total, 1316 , 444|
|Content Level Progress:|| 40.67% (24/59) |
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
|Comment Level Progress:|| 10% (1/10) |
Level 187 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 188 Comments: Anon Annihilator
|Times Content Favorited:||9 times|
|Total Comments Made:||367|
- Views: 3393I would have star wars or pokemon!
29 8 Total: +21
- Views: 1730Did anyone else get a feel from...
8 3 Total: +5
- Views: 1449Ok seriously, what the fuck
21 18 Total: +3
- Views: 421My body is ready
2 0 Total: +2
- Views: 1389It is actually really easy
9 8 Total: +1
- Views: 436Nun Sluts
1 6 Total: -5
- Views: 1899Dye
12 7 Total: +5
- Views: 1021Oprah
11 7 Total: +4
latest user's comments
|#151 - How about a poison legendary? [+] (3 new replies)||01/24/2013 on Title is irrelevant||0|
#166 - fefe (01/24/2013) [-]
Gengar = Poison.
Your arguement is invalid.
|#65 - You know when it is fake when the contact is boyfriend when th…||01/24/2013 on texty texy||+3|
|#68 - Fixed [+] (1 new reply)||01/15/2013 on pokemon red||-3|
|#66 - fixed||01/15/2013 on pokemon red||-3|
|#198 - If you want to see ****** up dicks, click that link, yo…||01/13/2013 on What? Logic? Stop that!||+1|
|#19 - Picture||01/13/2013 on Even Through the Internet||+19|
|#181 - Why does the populace need guns? inb4 red thumbs 1) t… [+] (13 new replies)||01/13/2013 on What? Logic? Stop that!||+1|
#206 - darthblam (01/13/2013) [-]
We don't NEED guns, but in the end we need the right to them. Honestly I think this is an almost genius precaution for a country such as the U.S.
#335 - jafkdb (01/13/2013) [-]
I was just referring to the American Revolution, where a vastly outnumbered and under equipped army was able to defeat a much stronger one.
Also, if things got bad enough that there was a 2nd American Revolution, I would think that the US military would be split as well, so both sides would have some of the heavier equipment.
|#178 - Ah, but the question is, can you pull it out in time. If you c… [+] (3 new replies)||01/13/2013 on What? Logic? Stop that!||+2|
#219 - fefe (01/13/2013) [-]
Theoretically, yes. However, in practice there are some things you aren't taking into account.
1. Tasers: Tasers have two primary functions; one being a two wired projectile that magical fairy princessisters a shock upon hitting the target and the second being an impact shock that you have to essentially punch the target with while holding the trigger to activate. The problem with the projectile function is that it is one shot only, that is, if one or both of the tines miss, it is no longer of any value. You would have to reload the cartridge, which, given the effective range of the taser projectiles and the time it takes to reload, means that by the time you have re-loaded, your assailant will be too close for it to mean anything. The problem with the contact function will be explained below.
2. Close-use self defense means: Whether this refers to contact tasers, knives, or martial arts, it all boils down to the same thing. You must be willing to allow and/or engage someone who wishes you harm when they are close enough to touch you. Unless you practice on a weekly or more frequent basis with close-use self defense means, you will probably not win, much less get away unscathed.
Something else you have to consider is the psychological effect. If you pull out a taser or a knife, your assailant may be dissuaded. Maybe. But if they stay, they probably already know they can over power you. A man can catch an arm swung at him, regardless of what's the other person is holding. A man cannot, however, catch a bullet.
#185 - alpacaking (01/13/2013) [-]
Well with a gun you don't have to get closer to them you can distance yourself and personally I have only had to pull my gun once but I didn't have to fire it. Some thugs were giving me trouble and one pulled out a knife so I pulled my gun and none of them felt like getting shot so they backed down. I feel if you carry a gun even if you don't have to fire it it's still a deterrent to anyone who wants to harm you.
#182 - fefe (01/13/2013) [-]
I can draw and fire in about one second.
|#16 - at my school it is the opposite :(||01/12/2013 on Firewall at work blocked...||-1|
|#161 - You probably can't hear me with your over priced beats headpho… [+] (2 new replies)||01/11/2013 on Sonic||-2|