Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

mcstorms    

Rank #1853 on Comments
mcstorms Avatar Level 312 Comments: Wizard
Offline
Send mail to mcstorms Block mcstorms Invite mcstorms to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:4/26/2011
Last Login:11/26/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#1853
Highest Content Rank:#4827
Highest Comment Rank:#830
Content Thumbs: 3739 total,  4839 ,  1100
Comment Thumbs: 13099 total,  27715 ,  14616
Content Level Progress: 38% (38/100)
Level 137 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 138 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 56% (560/1000)
Level 312 Comments: Wizard → Level 313 Comments: Wizard
Subscribers:4
Content Views:138807
Times Content Favorited:18 times
Total Comments Made:13465
FJ Points:5595

latest user's comments

#11 - I know you did not call Juvia a "water girl". …  [+] (3 new replies) 10 hours ago on Better Call in that Water girl +21
#30 - Womens Study Major (17 minutes ago) [-]
GRAY NEEDS TO FUCKING OPEN HIS EYES, AND PULL HIS PANTS DOWN INSTEAD OF GOING SHIRTLESS
JUVIA IS BEST GIRL
User avatar #14 - mhden (8 hours ago) [-]
juvia=best hinata.
User avatar #12 - raffinrox (9 hours ago) [-]
bewbs +1
#41 - women one says down to **** 10 hours ago on Choice Games Part IV 0
#40 - pillow the pillow just yeah the pillow I know it sad , but I f… 10 hours ago on Choice Games Part IV 0
#18 - normally I hate sexual cosplay for the sake of attracting atte… 10 hours ago on Cosplay win! 0
#107 - > I didnt think they were bland >There are only 10 s…  [+] (1 new reply) 12 hours ago on (untitled) 0
User avatar #109 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
Lilo and Stitch started going down once they introduced Stitch. If they JUST had Lilo and Nani, and the story was about a little girl growing up on a Hawaiian island with her big sister after losing her parents and are being watched by the childs' services, or Mr. Bubbles, then I think that would have made an amazing story! IT would be real, true, what people actually go through trying to make sense of the fucked up reality that we live in. If Lilo and Stitch didn't involve aliens, and it was just called "Lilo", then I think it would have been an amazing story.

Liking Frozen doesn't make you special. Just gonna throw that out there. Just like disliking Frozen doesn't make you special. But a lot of people are following Frozen... I have no idea why. I don't hate it. I just dislike it. The movie was bland to me. I couldn't sit through it without looking over at the time to see when it ends. When I sat down and watched it, I was far more entertained by the popcorn than the movie itself, which is sad.

Olaf is a talking snowman, which I guess is a dumb way to have a comic relief, then you've got the elk or reindeer, which is like ... that horse from tangled. They just recycle the same characters over and over.

>Strong independent 'princess' that doesn't act like a 'princess'.
>Male character who is strong and handsome, but still a bit of a clumsy guy that makes him lovable.
>The charming male character who deceives the main character into doing shit with his looks and poetic words.
>Comedic relief.
>'Heroic Steed' cliche.
#106 - lilo and stitch was ok never really enjoyed it all that much I…  [+] (1 new reply) 12 hours ago on (untitled) 0
User avatar #108 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
I'm talking about the movie, not the shows. What makes Lilo such a great character is that she's written like a real child. There's no princess shit involved, she doesn't live in a world full of fantasy and wonder, and there's no great adventure to be had. She's just making her way as a normal child does. Making up stories, getting mad, actually being violent like most children are. She shows real, raw emotion, and the relationship she has with Nani is not only complicated, which they wrote in VERY well, but it's also strained and they both know that. They get on each others' nerves, but they somehow manage to stay together after all this time. They're both hurting deeply after their parents passed, and they're just trying to find comfort in one another.

To say that Elsa and Anna comes close to being compared to these sisters is just an insult in itself. Elsa and Anna are both VERY transparent. You can see right through them. You can tell they were written for children. Elsa's big dilemma is that she's becoming a threat to her own people. Which is okay, I suppose. She locks herself up, to save those around her. Then Anna is just a typical Disney character. All sweet and shit until she grows up, then she's sweet and a bit of a ditz, but somehow makes it out on top using the moralistic high ground.

Lilo and Nani > Elsa and Anna

Mike and Sully are a Disney product. It was made by Pixar, produced by Disney.

The reason why I hate the popularity of it is that I don't understand why such a mediocre piece is considered the greatest animated movie of our generation. I think that people just like it because it's what everyone else is doing. Honestly.
#171 - Im gunna go ahead and masturbate to the thought of this 12 hours ago on d&d question 0
#103 - Except the characters are better then like any other Disney fi…  [+] (6 new replies) 12 hours ago on (untitled) 0
User avatar #105 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
This is what ciacheczko posted on my opinion earlier, and I think it really makes sense.


-Bland characters.
-Too many songs.
-Only one of them good.
-Idiotic plot twist. Elsa was supposed to be the bad guy, but after they recorded "Let it Go" they've decided the song is too cool and randomly changed the villain
-Bad romance match ups. Let's be honest, Anna would be better off with her dream prince Hans and Elsa with ice boy Kristoff

And that general lack of logic throughout the story:

Why would two princesses spend years alone in the castle after their parents died? Wouldn't that mean that the kingdom had no ruler and was a perfect target for an invasion? Why would their parents even seclude little Elsa like a total alien in first place? No one sane would find this a good idea.

After the ice on the lake dissolved at the end of the movie, shouldn't everyone just fall into the water, since they were originally standing on pure ice, not a ship? When the hell did Elsa even learn to create animate objects? Olaf's existence was out of random and made no sense. Why did the townsfolk instantly accept Elsa's return, even though she caused them so much trouble and danger before that?
User avatar #107 - mcstorms (12 hours ago) [-]
> I didnt think they were bland
>There are only 10 songs in the entire movie its 120 minutes so about 1 song every 12 minutes. (Yes I'm aware that the first half hour was condensed with songs)
> Like I said I loved the sound track so much I own it
> I think it would of been better if Elsa and Hans were together so Not gunna argue there.

That's really just nit picking. Every movie has dumb shit like that. For instance lilo saw stitch and thought he was dog.

She didn't know she could do it until she saw she made olaf. Once she learned she could, then she knew she could do it so she did.
User avatar #109 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
Lilo and Stitch started going down once they introduced Stitch. If they JUST had Lilo and Nani, and the story was about a little girl growing up on a Hawaiian island with her big sister after losing her parents and are being watched by the childs' services, or Mr. Bubbles, then I think that would have made an amazing story! IT would be real, true, what people actually go through trying to make sense of the fucked up reality that we live in. If Lilo and Stitch didn't involve aliens, and it was just called "Lilo", then I think it would have been an amazing story.

Liking Frozen doesn't make you special. Just gonna throw that out there. Just like disliking Frozen doesn't make you special. But a lot of people are following Frozen... I have no idea why. I don't hate it. I just dislike it. The movie was bland to me. I couldn't sit through it without looking over at the time to see when it ends. When I sat down and watched it, I was far more entertained by the popcorn than the movie itself, which is sad.

Olaf is a talking snowman, which I guess is a dumb way to have a comic relief, then you've got the elk or reindeer, which is like ... that horse from tangled. They just recycle the same characters over and over.

>Strong independent 'princess' that doesn't act like a 'princess'.
>Male character who is strong and handsome, but still a bit of a clumsy guy that makes him lovable.
>The charming male character who deceives the main character into doing shit with his looks and poetic words.
>Comedic relief.
>'Heroic Steed' cliche.
User avatar #104 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
"Original as fuck."

Disney already came out with a 'Sisterly love, sibling relationship' story. And honestly, it was one FAR better in THAT movie than in this one.

"Elsa actually has some character development unlike any other Disney character ever."

Wow, how much are they paying you to say this? I can name a few disney characters that has had actual development, even within their movies. Lilo, from Lilo and Stitch is possibly one of the best characters that Disney has ever written.

Mulan had character development. Pocahontas had character development. Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc/University had character development...

I'm having a hard time believing you aren't trying to troll right now. Frozen is definitely NOT one of the best things that Disney has ever put out. It's not even on the top 10.

Also, what's with that title 'princess'? What I saw, mostly, is that the term 'Princess' is given to these characters who are CLEARLY Queens. They're either just holding the position until their parents return, or they've been orphaned. Disney has coined the term Princess because it's a position of royal power without any of the responsibility. Queens have been damned by DIsney to be old, angry, selfish women who only want to gain for themselves. They're almost always the villain.

Animation was meh.

1 dimensional. Um, Olaf gets a free ride because he's just stupid comic relief, so does the elk. I don't know all of the characters' names, but Elsa and Anna are both one dimensional. They show no course of learning anything throughout the movie. If anything, they just revive what they had when they were children. which is nice, but isn't really what should define a movie.

I know that opinions are opinions, which is why I called mine an opinion.
User avatar #106 - mcstorms (12 hours ago) [-]
lilo and stitch was ok never really enjoyed it all that much I mean Nani was a fantastic character but lilo not so much.I don't see what makes her great she is the same in the begging and and also if you watched the sequels and tv show. She was the exact a same.

I have never seen Pocahontas ,. and mike and sully are from pixar witch is in a class of it's own .

Frozen is also in my top 10 cause I think it's just that good, the only people that seem to hate are people like you who mostly hate it for being popular.

Also Elsa is a Queen Anna is a princess. Elsa become's a Queen during the film while Anna is still to young.

To me the best movies are ones that come full circle. I have seen the movie a total of 8 times, and every time it just gets better.
User avatar #108 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
I'm talking about the movie, not the shows. What makes Lilo such a great character is that she's written like a real child. There's no princess shit involved, she doesn't live in a world full of fantasy and wonder, and there's no great adventure to be had. She's just making her way as a normal child does. Making up stories, getting mad, actually being violent like most children are. She shows real, raw emotion, and the relationship she has with Nani is not only complicated, which they wrote in VERY well, but it's also strained and they both know that. They get on each others' nerves, but they somehow manage to stay together after all this time. They're both hurting deeply after their parents passed, and they're just trying to find comfort in one another.

To say that Elsa and Anna comes close to being compared to these sisters is just an insult in itself. Elsa and Anna are both VERY transparent. You can see right through them. You can tell they were written for children. Elsa's big dilemma is that she's becoming a threat to her own people. Which is okay, I suppose. She locks herself up, to save those around her. Then Anna is just a typical Disney character. All sweet and shit until she grows up, then she's sweet and a bit of a ditz, but somehow makes it out on top using the moralistic high ground.

Lilo and Nani > Elsa and Anna

Mike and Sully are a Disney product. It was made by Pixar, produced by Disney.

The reason why I hate the popularity of it is that I don't understand why such a mediocre piece is considered the greatest animated movie of our generation. I think that people just like it because it's what everyone else is doing. Honestly.
#101 - Cause Mlp didn't shatter the box office like Frozen did. Doesn…  [+] (8 new replies) 12 hours ago on (untitled) 0
User avatar #102 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
Right.

I think only Bronies praised MLP like it was a gift from God.

Frozen was dumb. I didn't like it, personally. I can see why a child would like it. But they had one dimensional characters. It was basic. It really was. But it was one of the first things Disney had come out with at the time, so of course it would be popular.

I still don't think it deserved to be on the news, or have contests to win money, or be such a social icon it is today. MLP has more of a right to do that, honestly. MLP had better songs, too. Frozen had ONE good song, and it wasn't really all that good. It was a 7/10, for me.

inb4 brony ofc ur gon defend it

but even if I wasn't, Frozen isn't as good as everyone says it is. It's mediocre, at best.
User avatar #103 - mcstorms (12 hours ago) [-]
Except the characters are better then like any other Disney film. I loved the score, and own the soundtrack. It had an amazing story , and was original as fuck . Elsa actually has some character development unlike any other Disney character ever. Anna was a breath of fresh air cause she wasn't like every other princess ever. Witch is a good thing teaching kids like my little cousins for example that you don't have to be "lady like to be a princess." Sure we have mulan and Meredith. However Mulan isn't a princess and Meredith was pixar so going by Disney standards it's a first.

I would also go as far to say the animation itself was outstanding. When she made her castle was one of my favorite parts cause of how gorgeous it was animated.

Though I would honestly like to know what makes them 1 dimensional in your eyes? And can you give an example of a 3 dimensional character?

also opinions are opinions not trying to change yours just trying to get you to see the other side of things.
User avatar #105 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
This is what ciacheczko posted on my opinion earlier, and I think it really makes sense.


-Bland characters.
-Too many songs.
-Only one of them good.
-Idiotic plot twist. Elsa was supposed to be the bad guy, but after they recorded "Let it Go" they've decided the song is too cool and randomly changed the villain
-Bad romance match ups. Let's be honest, Anna would be better off with her dream prince Hans and Elsa with ice boy Kristoff

And that general lack of logic throughout the story:

Why would two princesses spend years alone in the castle after their parents died? Wouldn't that mean that the kingdom had no ruler and was a perfect target for an invasion? Why would their parents even seclude little Elsa like a total alien in first place? No one sane would find this a good idea.

After the ice on the lake dissolved at the end of the movie, shouldn't everyone just fall into the water, since they were originally standing on pure ice, not a ship? When the hell did Elsa even learn to create animate objects? Olaf's existence was out of random and made no sense. Why did the townsfolk instantly accept Elsa's return, even though she caused them so much trouble and danger before that?
User avatar #107 - mcstorms (12 hours ago) [-]
> I didnt think they were bland
>There are only 10 songs in the entire movie its 120 minutes so about 1 song every 12 minutes. (Yes I'm aware that the first half hour was condensed with songs)
> Like I said I loved the sound track so much I own it
> I think it would of been better if Elsa and Hans were together so Not gunna argue there.

That's really just nit picking. Every movie has dumb shit like that. For instance lilo saw stitch and thought he was dog.

She didn't know she could do it until she saw she made olaf. Once she learned she could, then she knew she could do it so she did.
User avatar #109 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
Lilo and Stitch started going down once they introduced Stitch. If they JUST had Lilo and Nani, and the story was about a little girl growing up on a Hawaiian island with her big sister after losing her parents and are being watched by the childs' services, or Mr. Bubbles, then I think that would have made an amazing story! IT would be real, true, what people actually go through trying to make sense of the fucked up reality that we live in. If Lilo and Stitch didn't involve aliens, and it was just called "Lilo", then I think it would have been an amazing story.

Liking Frozen doesn't make you special. Just gonna throw that out there. Just like disliking Frozen doesn't make you special. But a lot of people are following Frozen... I have no idea why. I don't hate it. I just dislike it. The movie was bland to me. I couldn't sit through it without looking over at the time to see when it ends. When I sat down and watched it, I was far more entertained by the popcorn than the movie itself, which is sad.

Olaf is a talking snowman, which I guess is a dumb way to have a comic relief, then you've got the elk or reindeer, which is like ... that horse from tangled. They just recycle the same characters over and over.

>Strong independent 'princess' that doesn't act like a 'princess'.
>Male character who is strong and handsome, but still a bit of a clumsy guy that makes him lovable.
>The charming male character who deceives the main character into doing shit with his looks and poetic words.
>Comedic relief.
>'Heroic Steed' cliche.
User avatar #104 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
"Original as fuck."

Disney already came out with a 'Sisterly love, sibling relationship' story. And honestly, it was one FAR better in THAT movie than in this one.

"Elsa actually has some character development unlike any other Disney character ever."

Wow, how much are they paying you to say this? I can name a few disney characters that has had actual development, even within their movies. Lilo, from Lilo and Stitch is possibly one of the best characters that Disney has ever written.

Mulan had character development. Pocahontas had character development. Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc/University had character development...

I'm having a hard time believing you aren't trying to troll right now. Frozen is definitely NOT one of the best things that Disney has ever put out. It's not even on the top 10.

Also, what's with that title 'princess'? What I saw, mostly, is that the term 'Princess' is given to these characters who are CLEARLY Queens. They're either just holding the position until their parents return, or they've been orphaned. Disney has coined the term Princess because it's a position of royal power without any of the responsibility. Queens have been damned by DIsney to be old, angry, selfish women who only want to gain for themselves. They're almost always the villain.

Animation was meh.

1 dimensional. Um, Olaf gets a free ride because he's just stupid comic relief, so does the elk. I don't know all of the characters' names, but Elsa and Anna are both one dimensional. They show no course of learning anything throughout the movie. If anything, they just revive what they had when they were children. which is nice, but isn't really what should define a movie.

I know that opinions are opinions, which is why I called mine an opinion.
User avatar #106 - mcstorms (12 hours ago) [-]
lilo and stitch was ok never really enjoyed it all that much I mean Nani was a fantastic character but lilo not so much.I don't see what makes her great she is the same in the begging and and also if you watched the sequels and tv show. She was the exact a same.

I have never seen Pocahontas ,. and mike and sully are from pixar witch is in a class of it's own .

Frozen is also in my top 10 cause I think it's just that good, the only people that seem to hate are people like you who mostly hate it for being popular.

Also Elsa is a Queen Anna is a princess. Elsa become's a Queen during the film while Anna is still to young.

To me the best movies are ones that come full circle. I have seen the movie a total of 8 times, and every time it just gets better.
User avatar #108 - scootabot (12 hours ago) [-]
I'm talking about the movie, not the shows. What makes Lilo such a great character is that she's written like a real child. There's no princess shit involved, she doesn't live in a world full of fantasy and wonder, and there's no great adventure to be had. She's just making her way as a normal child does. Making up stories, getting mad, actually being violent like most children are. She shows real, raw emotion, and the relationship she has with Nani is not only complicated, which they wrote in VERY well, but it's also strained and they both know that. They get on each others' nerves, but they somehow manage to stay together after all this time. They're both hurting deeply after their parents passed, and they're just trying to find comfort in one another.

To say that Elsa and Anna comes close to being compared to these sisters is just an insult in itself. Elsa and Anna are both VERY transparent. You can see right through them. You can tell they were written for children. Elsa's big dilemma is that she's becoming a threat to her own people. Which is okay, I suppose. She locks herself up, to save those around her. Then Anna is just a typical Disney character. All sweet and shit until she grows up, then she's sweet and a bit of a ditz, but somehow makes it out on top using the moralistic high ground.

Lilo and Nani > Elsa and Anna

Mike and Sully are a Disney product. It was made by Pixar, produced by Disney.

The reason why I hate the popularity of it is that I don't understand why such a mediocre piece is considered the greatest animated movie of our generation. I think that people just like it because it's what everyone else is doing. Honestly.
#143 - Isnt that the power girl thing? 12 hours ago on Great Plot Development 0

Comments(138):

[ 138 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #148 - mcstorms (07/14/2014) [-]
your
User avatar #149 to #148 - cann (09/23/2014) [-]
gay
User avatar #150 to #149 - mcstorms (09/23/2014) [-]
But why
User avatar #151 to #150 - cann (09/23/2014) [-]
must you be so gay
User avatar #152 to #151 - mcstorms (09/23/2014) [-]
Im getting mixed readings from you.
User avatar #153 to #152 - cann (09/23/2014) [-]
read it starting at your comment u ****
User avatar #154 to #153 - mcstorms (09/23/2014) [-]
No I get it lol.
#146 - evilhomer ONLINE (06/21/2014) [-]
User avatar #142 - twi (08/17/2013) [-]
User avatar #143 to #142 - mcstorms (08/17/2013) [-]
You're a fast mofo
#144 to #143 - twi (08/17/2013) [-]
This image has expired
I try
I wanna talk to you more since you're the first person I've met on chatango, but right now I need to watch my show
seeya later
#139 - toxicpattytuesday **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #140 to #139 - mcstorms (03/18/2013) [-]
Yeah I hate people that bash it , without looking at it. If anyone ever looked at Vegeta alone they would see Character Depth.
User avatar #138 - mcstorms (02/26/2013) [-]
Tokitsu Nafura
#135 - BILLYBAM (12/23/2012) [-]
merry christmas
merry christmas
#136 to #135 - mcstorms (12/23/2012) [-]
Merry Christmas to you too
Merry Christmas to you too
#132 - ddcvbn **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #133 to #132 - mcstorms (09/11/2012) [-]
It is cool
User avatar #131 - mcstorms (09/09/2012) [-]
Death Note, Trigun, Cowboy bebop, Kenichi Histories strongest disciple, D. Grayman, Samurai champloo, Samurai 7, Nabari, Gungrave, Gunsword, and basilisk.
User avatar #127 - clopper (08/12/2012) [-]
You okay? Or am I just bothering you?
#125 - raimbo **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #119 - mcstorms (07/30/2012) [-]
\yo\
User avatar #120 to #119 - mcstorms (07/30/2012) [-]
\
#107 - mistressluna (06/06/2012) [-]
It's starting
User avatar #109 to #179 - mcstorms (06/06/2012) [-]
What is ? epic user name by the way
User avatar #110 to #181 - mistressluna (06/06/2012) [-]
I didn't read that it was the version you had to also roll a user
User avatar #111 to #182 - mcstorms (06/06/2012) [-]
Ah thanks for the art anyway :3
User avatar #112 to #183 - mistressluna (06/06/2012) [-]
And thanks for the compliment
User avatar #113 to #184 - mcstorms (06/06/2012) [-]
No problem :3
User avatar #108 to #179 - mistressluna (06/06/2012) [-]
hmm read that wrong..
Oh well keep the "art"
#105 - zzforrest (06/03/2012) [-]
Have an awesome day today okay?
User avatar #106 to #177 - mcstorms (06/03/2012) [-]
Okay :3
User avatar #104 - supermilk (06/03/2012) [-]
have a nice day
[ 138 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)