Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

mcmanybucks    

Rank #4847 on Content
mcmanybucks Avatar Level 227 Comments: Mind Blower
Offline
Send mail to mcmanybucks Block mcmanybucks Invite mcmanybucks to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 24
Date Signed Up:6/13/2011
Last Login:8/26/2014
Location:Denmarkness
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#4847
Comment Ranking:#7089
Highest Content Rank:#1954
Highest Comment Rank:#3319
Content Thumbs: 5951 total,  7663 ,  1712
Comment Thumbs: 2880 total,  4865 ,  1985
Content Level Progress: 4% (4/100)
Level 159 Content: Faptastic → Level 160 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress: 87% (87/100)
Level 227 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 228 Comments: Mind Blower
Subscribers:0
Content Views:272788
Times Content Favorited:266 times
Total Comments Made:2311
FJ Points:8770
Favorite Tags: Muffin (2)
I make funny, you lol, i kill you family liek bauz.

latest user's comments

#279 - Great show, Ya crazy prostestant bastard! 01/03/2013 on A true vampire. +4
#69 - Seriously..does the frogman do anything els than appear on epic gifs? 01/03/2013 on Frogman contributes +2
#264 - watch Hellsing Ultimate Abridged...you'll thank me.  [+] (2 new replies) 01/03/2013 on A true vampire. +7
#275 - trollmobile (01/03/2013) [-]
i have, even though i've never watched hellsing.
it was epic.
made me want to watch the series.
User avatar #279 - mcmanybucks (01/03/2013) [-]
Great show, Ya crazy prostestant bastard!
#236 - Most people dont give a **** about tradition and … 01/02/2013 on Midnight at New Year's 0
#58 - Well..spaceship..they dont really need roads..and the only thi… 01/02/2013 on American Doctor Who -1
#54 - Yes but..he doesnt have the ''Doctor'' look..y'know? 01/02/2013 on American Doctor Who 0
#52 - ******* hell, Africas always so goddamn gloomy! C…  [+] (1 new reply) 01/02/2013 on Midnight at New Year's +29
#57 - yunablade (01/02/2013) [-]
I laughted so hard I'm beyond redemption
#7 - This wasnt expected at all! 01/01/2013 on Spiderman 0
#11 - I could think of one use....heh..heeeh...  [+] (1 new reply) 12/31/2012 on who remembers these +2
User avatar #12 - kellendros (12/31/2012) [-]
Pardon me, allow me to rephrase that.. what is the original use they were intended for? Pretty sure it wasn't masturbation..
#1 - Fantanta..  [+] (1 new reply) 12/31/2012 on Some Shop Assistants... +4
User avatar #2 - firinne (12/31/2012) [-]
Brian Fantana?
#7 - If this is how futuristic strippers are like...goddamn! 12/31/2012 on what hula hooping in 2013... 0
#1 - Picture 12/31/2012 on Turtle high five +4
#4 - Comment deleted 12/31/2012 on ipod nano -2
#1 - Not even the teachers know how to write... aint they … 12/31/2012 on yolo 0
#164 - Michal Cera...just...no 12/30/2012 on Facial Hair +2
#75 - I know it doesnt, i said that was my opinion. 12/30/2012 on Double clicking -1
#73 - Im a WoW player, im not used to all of that "use this bui…  [+] (2 new replies) 12/30/2012 on Double clicking 0
User avatar #74 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
I know you don't like it, but just because you don't like it. doesn't make it retarded.
User avatar #75 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
I know it doesnt, i said that was my opinion.
#71 - No, im not mad, i know i cant play this game because it works …  [+] (4 new replies) 12/30/2012 on Double clicking -2
#72 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
But it's really balanced, it just works in a retarded way to you, because you can't play it and therefore do not understand how it works.
User avatar #73 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
Im a WoW player, im not used to all of that "use this build!" thing..i dont wanna play games like this where everything you buy to get good is only temporary..
User avatar #74 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
I know you don't like it, but just because you don't like it. doesn't make it retarded.
User avatar #75 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
I know it doesnt, i said that was my opinion.
#69 - No, i deleted the game off of my pc and i aint installing that…  [+] (6 new replies) 12/30/2012 on Double clicking -2
#70 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
You're mad, just because you can't play the game.
User avatar #71 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
No, im not mad, i know i cant play this game because it works in a (imo) retarded way.
Im just expressing why i dont like the game.
#72 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
But it's really balanced, it just works in a retarded way to you, because you can't play it and therefore do not understand how it works.
User avatar #73 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
Im a WoW player, im not used to all of that "use this build!" thing..i dont wanna play games like this where everything you buy to get good is only temporary..
User avatar #74 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
I know you don't like it, but just because you don't like it. doesn't make it retarded.
User avatar #75 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
I know it doesnt, i said that was my opinion.
#67 - i love you <3 12/30/2012 on Double clicking 0
#66 - Comment deleted 12/30/2012 on Double clicking 0
#65 - I aont charge into bushes, they charge from bushes into me..i …  [+] (8 new replies) 12/30/2012 on Double clicking -2
User avatar #68 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
> Don't solo
> Place wards
> Buy armor
> Stay near tower and farm if you're in lane. Then your team will get the upper hand
User avatar #69 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
No, i deleted the game off of my pc and i aint installing that overhyped DoTA clone..
#70 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
You're mad, just because you can't play the game.
User avatar #71 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
No, im not mad, i know i cant play this game because it works in a (imo) retarded way.
Im just expressing why i dont like the game.
#72 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
But it's really balanced, it just works in a retarded way to you, because you can't play it and therefore do not understand how it works.
User avatar #73 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
Im a WoW player, im not used to all of that "use this build!" thing..i dont wanna play games like this where everything you buy to get good is only temporary..
User avatar #74 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
I know you don't like it, but just because you don't like it. doesn't make it retarded.
User avatar #75 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
I know it doesnt, i said that was my opinion.
#63 - Cuz this game aint unbalanced..noo.. its not the fact…  [+] (10 new replies) 12/30/2012 on Double clicking -2
#64 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
Okay then, just make them visible and remove the whole ganking and hiding thing from the game.
idiot, don't charge into bushes. Place wards or cast spells and you'll be fine.
User avatar #65 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
I aont charge into bushes, they charge from bushes into me..i was beating some minions and all of a sudden i got Demacia'd..
User avatar #68 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
> Don't solo
> Place wards
> Buy armor
> Stay near tower and farm if you're in lane. Then your team will get the upper hand
User avatar #69 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
No, i deleted the game off of my pc and i aint installing that overhyped DoTA clone..
#70 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
You're mad, just because you can't play the game.
User avatar #71 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
No, im not mad, i know i cant play this game because it works in a (imo) retarded way.
Im just expressing why i dont like the game.
#72 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
But it's really balanced, it just works in a retarded way to you, because you can't play it and therefore do not understand how it works.
User avatar #73 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
Im a WoW player, im not used to all of that "use this build!" thing..i dont wanna play games like this where everything you buy to get good is only temporary..
User avatar #74 - Jameshaich (12/30/2012) [-]
I know you don't like it, but just because you don't like it. doesn't make it retarded.
User avatar #75 - mcmanybucks (12/30/2012) [-]
I know it doesnt, i said that was my opinion.
#6 - i still cannot get out of my head how much Rich looks like Dav… 12/29/2012 on Top Gear. +1
#17 - ..Today also marks the day that the scart plug for my Ps2 died… 12/29/2012 on R.I.P +5
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 2050 / Total items point value: 2250

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#7 - anonymous (07/20/2013) [-]
******* deleting your comments just because you get thumbed down, pathetic, can't believe you give a **** about thumbs so much that you delete all or any negative ones.
User avatar #8 to #7 - mcmanybucks (07/20/2013) [-]
Actually, you're wrong, but thanks for starting a new argument which was what i intended to avoid..i deleted my comments because i didnt want people to reply to me anymore, i wanted the argument to die down.
User avatar #5 - trolljunkusa (05/21/2013) [-]
Hey man you built that PC yet?
User avatar #6 to #5 - mcmanybucks (05/23/2013) [-]
No i just needed some information and tips..i havent gotten the time nor the money yet but i will soon..just checking up on things so i dont buy some complete ****
#4 - ricardobonilla (03/25/2012) [-]
I'm gonna try bumping you back up a little out of the banned zone.. ^_^
User avatar #3 - missfoxgirl (03/02/2012) [-]
hej med dig :)
User avatar #1 - theqk (09/21/2011) [-]
can you delete this post by fckya? http://funnyjunk.com/youtube/2636601/Heman+Singing+D/1#1
I really want to troll him
User avatar #2 to #1 - mcmanybucks (09/24/2011) [-]
whoops :vdidnt come in my inbox xD
 Friends (0)