Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to maxataxx
Invite maxataxx to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 10 Content: New Here → Level 11 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about maxataxx
latest user's comments
- What is the sauce of that .gif?
Projecting My Problems Onto...
- Not sure if you need to add a comma after funnier, or change t…
Ash is so open about it
he was more funny now then he is in the new seasons
- It's just two hot dog wieners with some herbs. Chill.
that makes it okay then
- Two wrongs don't make a right.
- You a fan of Chris Rice too?
Insert Witty Title Here
- The Dark Lord. Not very original, but all right.
I don't see a problem here...
- Actually, I think a semicolon would work better. "I have …
Semi colons are used to conjoin two directly related sentences. Commas for many uses but you can't join two sentences with a comma. Basically, you can't put a semi-colon where a comma is and vice-versa. Either way is not right
For even more correct grammar: "I have an honors class to get to; move, peasant." Otherwise he'd be telling him to move a peasant.
- I don't like people who describe everything as dull and unimag…
That doesn't quite work in the same way here, given that you've only seen me use it once...
using your logic your original comment doesnt work here because you only saw the person do it once
I'm referring more to people I know, rather than this case in particular. I suppose I didn't make that that clear though.
- **maxataxx rolls 647** Let's see how this pans out.
The trips to end all trips
- My apologies.
Show Comments (4)