Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 127 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to madenamejusttopost
Invite madenamejusttopost to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 127 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 128 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 127 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 128 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Total Comments Made:
What people say about madenamejusttopost
latest user's comments
- Comment deleted
We're Broken As a Country
- That's just for valid info. Not like a bounty or anything. T…
Nearly Memorial Day rage
- People need to get off their ass'. They are jews. It is perf…
Meanwhile at the FineBros.inc
- Yep. It has to have 2 triggers or else it would be classified…
Cool shit mini comp
- Cool deal. That sucks about Iowa but hopefully everything goe…
- I am with you 100% but unfortunately I don't see it going away…
Iowa doesn't allow NFA items regrettably. We almost got silencers through recently, but I haven't heard anything in a while, so I assume the bill was shot down.
Hopefully I'll be moving to Montana in the next five years to work in forestry, so I'll see about getting an SBR then.
If the opportunity presents itself, I'll also pick up a mac. I hear they registered thousands of sheet metal plates back before '84, and are still churning out "new" guns. I don't really see myself shooting it that much, but I'm sure it would be a sound investment. The value can only go up.
Cool deal. That sucks about Iowa but hopefully everything goes good for you and will be able to move. Take it easy, man
- I agree with you, but to be honest the original headline makes…
Detroit mom of kids found...
- Well civilians can only own full autos made before 1986 but yo…
Pointblankhits gun selection 3
- From my understanding, he had liked or posted an image on Face…
- Pepsi owns TacoBell. I believe that is enough proof.
Well played pepsi
Show Comments (59)