Rank #34651 on CommentsLevel 161 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
OnlineSend mail to lumpymandude Block lumpymandude Invite lumpymandude to be your friend flag avatar
Catholic, Republican, United States Navy
- Views: 3541How I thought Marble Statues...
43 5 Total: +38
- Views: 256learn how to draw retard
1 1 Total: 0
latest user's comments
|#170 - why the **** di dthey stop making oreo o's [+] (2 new replies)||01/24/2015 on Nostalgia train 2||0|
#194 - Garblestickleshlop (01/24/2015) [-]
They didn't stop making them, they just stopped selling them in mot countries. I know they still sell them in South Korea. IMO they tasted pretty bad, I would pretend to like them because I liked the way they looked and the idea but they pretty much just tasted like sugar. There was no chocolate or cream flavor.
|#147 - Other than new restaurants, I can't think of another business …||01/23/2015 on Nice guy||0|
|#27 - If you think the first movie is better then you have either no… [+] (1 new reply)||01/23/2015 on Willy Wonka||0|
|#166 - It was all down hill from there, and with that horrible sticke…||01/22/2015 on I loce you... Cubegame||0|
|#31 - That isn't the point||01/22/2015 on Pepsi max||0|
|#46 - We both know it gets a lot hotter than that||01/10/2015 on the fours seasons of Canada||+2|
|#89 - Picture||01/08/2015 on skizzers||0|
|#82 - - "I hate Apple" - "Why?" - "… [+] (1 new reply)||01/02/2015 on Year of the Micropay||-11|
#85 - Marker (01/02/2015) [-]
1) They have no understanding of the word compatibility. Chargers have become near universal among many mobile devices, except Apple. To make it even worse, they rolled out the iPhone 5 which is now not even compatible with their own older chargers.
2) They're always overpriced as all hell. From their computers to their phones they are always more expensive than any other model. Of course this can also be the fault of their clientele who always take the bait hook, line, and sinker.
3) They don't "fix", they "replace". Most computers running Windows or Linux OS's that have problems can get fixed, from sending them in for repair to using an antivirus or malware scanner (inb4 "Macs don't get viruses", because no one wants to waste the time to write a virus for a Mac, viruses for Windows do damage to more people). Apple's mindset, both employees and customers, is "oh it broke, time for a new one", referring to point number 2, their prices don't help.
4) As a final point, let's talk about what happens when customers have finally had enough of the product. Apple users who have had enough of Apple commonly switch to Windows. Windows users who have had enough of Windows very rarely switch to Apple.
Some people hate Apple because the internet told them to. Other people do research.
|#53 - I'm gonna be honest here, I've been on Funnyjunk for years but… [+] (1 new reply)||12/28/2014 on Using a FJ reference...||0|
|#98 - implying people on funnyjunk wouldn't believe this||12/26/2014 on cool||+1|
Join Subscribe military