Rank #5522 on CommentsLevel 243 Comments: Doinitrite
OfflineSend mail to lolcandyman Block lolcandyman Invite lolcandyman to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||12/15/2011|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#2517|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#435|
|Content Thumbs:||4427 total, 5088 , 661|
|Comment Thumbs:||5085 total, 6061 , 976|
|Content Level Progress:|| 89% (89/100) |
Level 143 Content: Faptastic → Level 144 Content: Faptastic
|Comment Level Progress:|| 35% (35/100) |
Level 243 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 244 Comments: Doinitrite
|Times Content Favorited:||77 times|
|Total Comments Made:||1219|
|Favorite Tags:||are (3) | You (3) | america (2) | beautiful (2) | desc (2) | fuck (2)|
- Views: 64511Women
3148 255 Total: +2893
- Views: 8982SHOW ME YOUR PRIDE
95 21 Total: +74
- Views: 6951Me on New Years Eve
65 18 Total: +47
- Views: 2133Every time.
40 13 Total: +27
- Views: 3371WHERE MY AMERICA BROS AT?
36 13 Total: +23
- Views: 2961We can all agree to this right?
26 10 Total: +16
latest user's comments
|#75 - sleep tight reap tight||07/21/2016 on Spoogie Skerrie Driims||0|
|#1294 - **lolcandyman used "*roll picture*"** **lolcandyman rolled …||07/18/2016 on Roll for your college...||0|
|#24 - >Revan or KoToR will never be canon [+] (14 new replies)||07/16/2016 on Grand Admiral Thrawn's Canon.||+12|
#41 - custodien (07/17/2016) [-]
I have hope. Two or three things could happen to make Revan canon again.
1) Disney will eventually run out of ideas for side movies, someone will suggest Kotor for its popularity, and it will get made. It's already an established story, but still could be opened to changes to fit the medium better.
2) Disney will make it a tv or Netflix series. With their expansions into both with the Marvel properties, it's a logical conclusion that they'll try it with Star Wars. Hopefully Netflix, because it might give them a chance for a "darker" Star Wars story.
3) He'll get rolled into an already existing property, like Rebels or one of the movies. Not the best fate, but it could lead to a reboot of the game series or even into his own movie or show if the general public responds to him well.
#39 - millennial (07/17/2016) [-]
Close. The lore says it's based off of an old design from the fall of Malachor.
In the old EU, Malachor V was the planet where Revan made his final stand against the Mandalorians and effectively obliterated them all, along with majority of his army. He earned the moniker Revan The Butcher from that, even though Meetra was the one who pulled the trigger.
But old EU isn't canon anymore, so we honestly have no idea what the events surrounding Malachor were during this new timeline.
#53 - millennial (07/20/2016) [-]
Mandalorian culture was fucked from the beginning until they started doing old Republic stuff. I'm guessing the stuff in Clone Wars was a way to just keep it connected to the original mess it was.
But yeah dude, old Mando culture was so great. I love the murkiness of it all. They're not evil, per say, but definitely not good. Plus with the whole Mandalorian Wars being an invention of the Dark Emperor, it adds even more grey to the overall scheme.
|#72 - Picture||07/13/2016 on happens to me more then I'd...||+12|
|#482 - **lolcandyman used "*roll 1, 000-999*"** **lolcandyman rolls 053**||07/12/2016 on Roll trips, get a FREE waifu||0|
|#7 - Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nightwind the Robin in Teen … [+] (3 new replies)||07/07/2016 on Nightwing Gets No Love||+11|
|#7 - Picture||07/06/2016 on Disney's Moana||0|
|#1 - Comment deleted||07/04/2016 on Shingeki no Kyojin||0|
|#8 - AYYY lmao||07/04/2016 on Seriously?||0|
|#7 - >tfw I just notice your Avatar Pic >Tfw you act…||07/04/2016 on The Party has encountered a...||+2|