Rank #9455 on CommentsLevel 254 Comments: Contaminated Win
OfflineSend mail to lockstin Block lockstin Invite lockstin to be your friend flag avatar
- Views: 13216Pikachew
150 17 Total: +133
- Views: 6479If Pokemon Was More Realistic
132 7 Total: +125
- Views: 36215 Gum
94 8 Total: +86
- Views: 8128Silly Heavy
92 11 Total: +81
- Views: 2836I Think I Can Lift
33 9 Total: +24
- Views: 1054Oblivion Problems
27 4 Total: +23
- Views: 2569Feels Montage
44 7 Total: +37
- Views: 2413A non-scary spider!?
24 4 Total: +20
- Views: 15110 care in the world.
13 4 Total: +9
- Views: 1147Ethnic Cleansing, with Bob Ross
10 2 Total: +8
- Views: 1745Best Job Ever?
8 5 Total: +3
- Views: 596Well Crap...
2 0 Total: +2
latest user's comments
|#4 - Those first two... what does it count as when the bird slams i… [+] (1 new reply)||01/13/2015 on Animal Facts||0|
|#9 - Awww yeah Age of Empires!||01/09/2015 on But i think im winning||+4|
|#25 - I now have a legitimate fear.||01/07/2015 on Want||+2|
|#481 - Popcorn by...i dont remember, but it's called Popcorn.||01/06/2015 on Give me a dance thread!||-1|
|#2 - I only worked retail for 2 months before I found a job that us… [+] (7 new replies)||12/21/2014 on Retail Work||+62|
#21 - anonymous (12/22/2014) [-]
Retail will turn you racist. And never against the races you think you'd hate.
#6 - Tusura (12/21/2014) [-]
Let's put it this way.
If it has a barcode, you probably won't be able to haggle a price.
If there is no barcode, the option to haggle may be available.
You can also haggle with pawn shops.
Non-professional vendors might haggle with you, but that's cause they're just trying to make money however they can. They are not a huge business with massive bills for leasing building space, or for licenses.
#10 - demented (12/21/2014) [-]
Haggling when buying a car is almost required to get a decent price. You can literally remove almost a grand or more from the cost because cars are largely overpriced and the salesmen work on commission meaning almost ANY sale that covers the cost of the car to them is better than no sale at all. Which is why they rush up to you hoping you'll buy something.
|#13 - I work in TV news, and I guess my station didn't publish the s… [+] (2 new replies)||12/21/2014 on The death of kim jong-un...||0|
|#11 - I work in the news, I'm not 100% positive about the stories ac… [+] (7 new replies)||12/21/2014 on The death of kim jong-un...||+13|
#17 - joeofold (12/21/2014) [-]
im very skeptical of anything they say to do with this.
1. hackers use whatever they can to deter people from what they are trying to do and were they are. so it wouldn't be to hard to say this is done by a very talented group who are smart enough the use a topical piece to do this.
2.did everyone forget the other stuff that happened, why would north Korea leak stuff about celebrities and studios.
3. what kind of threat can north Korea actually do to cinemas, as much as people shit on them they aren't complete idiots who would send empty threats over a movie.
4.there is a reason why they would want to push that its north Korea sending these terrorism threats. people cant do anything about it, if they had said that people in America were sending threats then it would cause a panic.
we may never know though because its unlikely that any full story will be given and i don't really give a shit but it appears that people are throwing out any logic they have because someone who could have a good reason to hide the truth told them what was going on.
#76 - Fgner (12/21/2014) [-]
1) "Hackers" aren't Jesus. Software can be enormously complex and you never know everything about it. They're operating on what is essentially a black box, they have to find vulnerabilities, exploit them, delete incriminating evidence, and (optionally) leave a signature. Unless you're an insider, you're leaving evidence behind, and 95% of the time you won't even get what you wanted. Just remember how many bugs you can find in multi-million dollar games, the bugs that befell multi-billion dollar spacecraft, etc.
2) I don't know what you're talking about here (I honestly didn't keep up with this, it's too pathetic), but - Testing. Test-1-2-3. Plus, they hate us, why not? The goal was terrorism, they're already in and did the main thing - why not wreak as much havoc as possible?
3) "We will not tolerate the people who are willing to insult our supreme leader" - quote from NK gov. reps. Plus, who knows if they actually would have, they're bonkers. They have nukes, I'm sure they have spec ops.
4) Yeah, here's a reason - North Korea is responsible. You're absolutely bum-fucking retarded if you think they're making it up. You're reasoning doesn't even make sense - what causes more panic - "these are empty threats by a bunch of neckbeards who have no history of violence", "these are empty threats by a small group of offended people who may or may not have carried it out", or "a nuclear-capable country itself is threatening to murder our innocent civilians over a petty movie". Hm...
Now shut your mouth fancy skeletor.
#13 - lockstin (12/21/2014) [-]
I work in TV news, and I guess my station didn't publish the story, but here is a very similar one: www.abc57.com/story/27678447/suspected-hackers-mock-fbi-n-korea-proposes-working-with-us
|#34 - Picture||12/14/2014 on What's your personality?||0|
|#3 - Picture||12/09/2014 on "Rain"||+2|
|#80 - Wisdom Fool Dread. Two of those don't seem to go together. Unl…||12/09/2014 on Who are you||0|
Join Subscribe 4chan
Join Subscribe criminal-scum
Join Subscribe crossovers
Join Subscribe earthbound
Join Subscribe feels
Join Subscribe oc-comic-makers
Join Subscribe pokemon
Join Subscribe tf2