Upload
Login or register

killerjhtwo

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:1/02/2012
Last Login:5/24/2016
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#3688
Comment Ranking:#1226
Highest Content Rank:#3686
Highest Comment Rank:#278
Content Thumbs: 253 total,  438 ,  185
Comment Thumbs: 23444 total,  27487 ,  4043
Content Level Progress: 50% (5/10)
Level 21 Content: Peasant → Level 22 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress: 92.3% (923/1000)
Level 317 Comments: Wizard → Level 318 Comments: Wizard
Subscribers:2
Content Views:49202
Times Content Favorited:36 times
Total Comments Made:2709
FJ Points:18145
Favorite Tags: i (6) | and (5) | the (5) | in (4) | it (4) | shit (4) | fuck (3) | You (3) | b0ss (2) | do (2) | Holy (2) | is (2) | Just (2) | Maybe (2) | of (2) | place (2) | see (2) | Seriously (2) | should (2) | Space (2)

Text Posts

  • Views: 1236
    Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0 Total: +5
    Comments: 1
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 03/02/15
    No funny, just feels. No funny, just feels.
  • Views: 727
    Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2 Total: -2
    Comments: 0
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 01/24/12
    Not enough! Not enough!
  • Views: 824
    Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 10 Total: -6
    Comments: 0
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 06/02/12
    Your Brain on Ponies Your Brain on Ponies
  • Views: 1089
    Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 22 Total: -7
    Comments: 2
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 08/24/12
    Gangnam Pinkie Gangnam Pinkie

latest user's comments

#25 - I wasn't around for DS2 launch. I was a bit late for…  [+] (1 new reply) 19 hours ago on Game Journalism 0
User avatar
#29 - surrandre (18 hours ago) [-]
The problem with 2 was that Miyazaki, as far as I know, barely touched it. They slapped his name on it because it's his IP, but other than that he didn't make it.

Truthfully, I loved 2, but it was definately not as good as the other SoulsBorne titles, and it's because when it boils down to it it's pretty much fanfiction.

I have well over 800 hours playing souls, and most of them were put in DkS2 and more recently 3, but I have to say 1 is still the best, but for pvp I prefer 2, even with the bullshit mages. Otherwise 2 is the worst, with Demon Souls being 3rd and 3 2nd
#22 - Yeah, also sunlight altar is pretty much right the way at the …  [+] (3 new replies) 20 hours ago on Game Journalism 0
User avatar
#23 - surrandre (19 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but do you remember the disaster that was faith on DkS2 launch? They practically halved the damage and spell casts and even then it only ended up SLIGHTLY underpowered.

With the way lightning is now you NEED to be end game to not only acquire them but to use them. GLS drops from WoS rank 2, you need to beat the Soul of Cinder to get SLS, and you need 30-40 faith respectively to use them, but they're still weak.

At least you can get WoG relatively early, but while the damage and knockback are still near enough the same, the cast time practically doubled! What the fuck From?
User avatar
#25 - killerjhtwo (19 hours ago) [-]
I wasn't around for DS2 launch.

I was a bit late for the DS party. Like a year late for DS2 and I don't know how late for DS. DS went on sale and I got it wanting to see what all the fuss was about and to see if it really was impossible.

I got hooked, ended up buying DS2, which I have to say I was very disappointed with. So in the end I missed the activity of launch, and the rush of activity of people playing it before the launch of DS3. And because I didn't really like DS2 as much as DS I spent more time playing DS. Then DS 3 came out and I was on it a few days after release because my download speed is appalling, and it was great. It was everything DS2 should've been.
User avatar
#29 - surrandre (18 hours ago) [-]
The problem with 2 was that Miyazaki, as far as I know, barely touched it. They slapped his name on it because it's his IP, but other than that he didn't make it.

Truthfully, I loved 2, but it was definately not as good as the other SoulsBorne titles, and it's because when it boils down to it it's pretty much fanfiction.

I have well over 800 hours playing souls, and most of them were put in DkS2 and more recently 3, but I have to say 1 is still the best, but for pvp I prefer 2, even with the bullshit mages. Otherwise 2 is the worst, with Demon Souls being 3rd and 3 2nd
#20 - Yeah lucerne is a bit ****** for pvp tbh. It sucks w…  [+] (5 new replies) 21 hours ago on Game Journalism 0
User avatar
#21 - surrandre (20 hours ago) [-]
If you try to use the sweep on its own, then yeah, most times you will get staggered, but if you hit an r1 first, then immediately follow up with l2+r2 they will get hit with the full combo.
Not to mention they decided that lightning bolt should do next to no damage without 60+ faith, and even then is outclassed by sorc and pyro at the same level.
Pvp is just cancer this time around, nothing but r1 spammers or oneshot combos. I'm looking at you Oroboro, with your fucking twinblades.
User avatar
#22 - killerjhtwo (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, also sunlight altar is pretty much right the way at the end of the game. So you can't get the halfway decent miracles until really late.
I haven't got divine tome of londor yet so I'm hoping that there are some decent ones in that.

I don't get why they made offensive miracles so weak. And basically inaccessible for the majority of the game. Basically the only things that are decent are heals. Faith has never been broken like pyromancy has, and sorcery has always been strong. There are also like 5 billion types of soul arrow.

Faith needs a little love.
User avatar
#23 - surrandre (19 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but do you remember the disaster that was faith on DkS2 launch? They practically halved the damage and spell casts and even then it only ended up SLIGHTLY underpowered.

With the way lightning is now you NEED to be end game to not only acquire them but to use them. GLS drops from WoS rank 2, you need to beat the Soul of Cinder to get SLS, and you need 30-40 faith respectively to use them, but they're still weak.

At least you can get WoG relatively early, but while the damage and knockback are still near enough the same, the cast time practically doubled! What the fuck From?
User avatar
#25 - killerjhtwo (19 hours ago) [-]
I wasn't around for DS2 launch.

I was a bit late for the DS party. Like a year late for DS2 and I don't know how late for DS. DS went on sale and I got it wanting to see what all the fuss was about and to see if it really was impossible.

I got hooked, ended up buying DS2, which I have to say I was very disappointed with. So in the end I missed the activity of launch, and the rush of activity of people playing it before the launch of DS3. And because I didn't really like DS2 as much as DS I spent more time playing DS. Then DS 3 came out and I was on it a few days after release because my download speed is appalling, and it was great. It was everything DS2 should've been.
User avatar
#29 - surrandre (18 hours ago) [-]
The problem with 2 was that Miyazaki, as far as I know, barely touched it. They slapped his name on it because it's his IP, but other than that he didn't make it.

Truthfully, I loved 2, but it was definately not as good as the other SoulsBorne titles, and it's because when it boils down to it it's pretty much fanfiction.

I have well over 800 hours playing souls, and most of them were put in DkS2 and more recently 3, but I have to say 1 is still the best, but for pvp I prefer 2, even with the bullshit mages. Otherwise 2 is the worst, with Demon Souls being 3rd and 3 2nd
#15 - Why would you even use a shield at all!!! I'm currently …  [+] (8 new replies) 23 hours ago on Game Journalism 0
User avatar
#28 - majkee (18 hours ago) [-]
i use a shield because i usually A) have it on my back with stuff like sanctus/grasscrest 2) great shield as sunbro
3rd. fashion souls
User avatar
#19 - surrandre (21 hours ago) [-]
>Unironically using Lucerne
>not knowing that trying to parry bare handed uses your weapon art instead
>Not using fist weapons infused with holy or simple to parry
>"faith"
This is an entirely sarcastic comment, anyone that takes this seriously should really stop playing pvp
Now in all seriousness, Lucerne's weapon art, like anything else with spin sweep, is broken as fuck, the good thing about Lucerne is that it doesn't have the AR to one shot
User avatar
#20 - killerjhtwo (21 hours ago) [-]
Yeah lucerne is a bit shitty for pvp tbh.

It sucks when the bro im sunbroing with gets invaded and the most I can do is do a running attack.

Plus I'd rather use my FP to fire lightning bolts/heal so I never really have enough to do the linked sweep, plus the linked sweep is too slow, get staggered before I can even get past the first half of the animation.
User avatar
#21 - surrandre (20 hours ago) [-]
If you try to use the sweep on its own, then yeah, most times you will get staggered, but if you hit an r1 first, then immediately follow up with l2+r2 they will get hit with the full combo.
Not to mention they decided that lightning bolt should do next to no damage without 60+ faith, and even then is outclassed by sorc and pyro at the same level.
Pvp is just cancer this time around, nothing but r1 spammers or oneshot combos. I'm looking at you Oroboro, with your fucking twinblades.
User avatar
#22 - killerjhtwo (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, also sunlight altar is pretty much right the way at the end of the game. So you can't get the halfway decent miracles until really late.
I haven't got divine tome of londor yet so I'm hoping that there are some decent ones in that.

I don't get why they made offensive miracles so weak. And basically inaccessible for the majority of the game. Basically the only things that are decent are heals. Faith has never been broken like pyromancy has, and sorcery has always been strong. There are also like 5 billion types of soul arrow.

Faith needs a little love.
User avatar
#23 - surrandre (19 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but do you remember the disaster that was faith on DkS2 launch? They practically halved the damage and spell casts and even then it only ended up SLIGHTLY underpowered.

With the way lightning is now you NEED to be end game to not only acquire them but to use them. GLS drops from WoS rank 2, you need to beat the Soul of Cinder to get SLS, and you need 30-40 faith respectively to use them, but they're still weak.

At least you can get WoG relatively early, but while the damage and knockback are still near enough the same, the cast time practically doubled! What the fuck From?
User avatar
#25 - killerjhtwo (19 hours ago) [-]
I wasn't around for DS2 launch.

I was a bit late for the DS party. Like a year late for DS2 and I don't know how late for DS. DS went on sale and I got it wanting to see what all the fuss was about and to see if it really was impossible.

I got hooked, ended up buying DS2, which I have to say I was very disappointed with. So in the end I missed the activity of launch, and the rush of activity of people playing it before the launch of DS3. And because I didn't really like DS2 as much as DS I spent more time playing DS. Then DS 3 came out and I was on it a few days after release because my download speed is appalling, and it was great. It was everything DS2 should've been.
User avatar
#29 - surrandre (18 hours ago) [-]
The problem with 2 was that Miyazaki, as far as I know, barely touched it. They slapped his name on it because it's his IP, but other than that he didn't make it.

Truthfully, I loved 2, but it was definately not as good as the other SoulsBorne titles, and it's because when it boils down to it it's pretty much fanfiction.

I have well over 800 hours playing souls, and most of them were put in DkS2 and more recently 3, but I have to say 1 is still the best, but for pvp I prefer 2, even with the bullshit mages. Otherwise 2 is the worst, with Demon Souls being 3rd and 3 2nd
#7 - Let's have paedophilia next pls!  [+] (2 new replies) 05/23/2016 on Oh what fresh hell is this? +1
#8 - baeloth (05/23/2016) [-]
Feminists already working on that
#13 - There are only so many things you can parry. Most of …  [+] (11 new replies) 05/23/2016 on Game Journalism +2
User avatar
#34 - sptnfouroneseven (17 hours ago) [-]
It was mostly a joke because with a good weapon, and ability to parry, Gwyn is literally the easiest boss. Four shots with parrying. Had more trouble with Four Kings.
User avatar
#14 - majkee (05/23/2016) [-]
partial parrying is a good thing to learn tbh, can come in handy in a few situations then again, cant parry with a great sheild, and why would you use anything but a greatsheild?
User avatar
#15 - killerjhtwo (23 hours ago) [-]
Why would you even use a shield at all!!! I'm currently doing a faith build, ended up 2 handing lucerne and kinda got used to it. Anyway real men parry with their bare hands!
User avatar
#28 - majkee (18 hours ago) [-]
i use a shield because i usually A) have it on my back with stuff like sanctus/grasscrest 2) great shield as sunbro
3rd. fashion souls
User avatar
#19 - surrandre (21 hours ago) [-]
>Unironically using Lucerne
>not knowing that trying to parry bare handed uses your weapon art instead
>Not using fist weapons infused with holy or simple to parry
>"faith"
This is an entirely sarcastic comment, anyone that takes this seriously should really stop playing pvp
Now in all seriousness, Lucerne's weapon art, like anything else with spin sweep, is broken as fuck, the good thing about Lucerne is that it doesn't have the AR to one shot
User avatar
#20 - killerjhtwo (21 hours ago) [-]
Yeah lucerne is a bit shitty for pvp tbh.

It sucks when the bro im sunbroing with gets invaded and the most I can do is do a running attack.

Plus I'd rather use my FP to fire lightning bolts/heal so I never really have enough to do the linked sweep, plus the linked sweep is too slow, get staggered before I can even get past the first half of the animation.
User avatar
#21 - surrandre (20 hours ago) [-]
If you try to use the sweep on its own, then yeah, most times you will get staggered, but if you hit an r1 first, then immediately follow up with l2+r2 they will get hit with the full combo.
Not to mention they decided that lightning bolt should do next to no damage without 60+ faith, and even then is outclassed by sorc and pyro at the same level.
Pvp is just cancer this time around, nothing but r1 spammers or oneshot combos. I'm looking at you Oroboro, with your fucking twinblades.
User avatar
#22 - killerjhtwo (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, also sunlight altar is pretty much right the way at the end of the game. So you can't get the halfway decent miracles until really late.
I haven't got divine tome of londor yet so I'm hoping that there are some decent ones in that.

I don't get why they made offensive miracles so weak. And basically inaccessible for the majority of the game. Basically the only things that are decent are heals. Faith has never been broken like pyromancy has, and sorcery has always been strong. There are also like 5 billion types of soul arrow.

Faith needs a little love.
User avatar
#23 - surrandre (19 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but do you remember the disaster that was faith on DkS2 launch? They practically halved the damage and spell casts and even then it only ended up SLIGHTLY underpowered.

With the way lightning is now you NEED to be end game to not only acquire them but to use them. GLS drops from WoS rank 2, you need to beat the Soul of Cinder to get SLS, and you need 30-40 faith respectively to use them, but they're still weak.

At least you can get WoG relatively early, but while the damage and knockback are still near enough the same, the cast time practically doubled! What the fuck From?
User avatar
#25 - killerjhtwo (19 hours ago) [-]
I wasn't around for DS2 launch.

I was a bit late for the DS party. Like a year late for DS2 and I don't know how late for DS. DS went on sale and I got it wanting to see what all the fuss was about and to see if it really was impossible.

I got hooked, ended up buying DS2, which I have to say I was very disappointed with. So in the end I missed the activity of launch, and the rush of activity of people playing it before the launch of DS3. And because I didn't really like DS2 as much as DS I spent more time playing DS. Then DS 3 came out and I was on it a few days after release because my download speed is appalling, and it was great. It was everything DS2 should've been.
User avatar
#29 - surrandre (18 hours ago) [-]
The problem with 2 was that Miyazaki, as far as I know, barely touched it. They slapped his name on it because it's his IP, but other than that he didn't make it.

Truthfully, I loved 2, but it was definately not as good as the other SoulsBorne titles, and it's because when it boils down to it it's pretty much fanfiction.

I have well over 800 hours playing souls, and most of them were put in DkS2 and more recently 3, but I have to say 1 is still the best, but for pvp I prefer 2, even with the bullshit mages. Otherwise 2 is the worst, with Demon Souls being 3rd and 3 2nd
#7 - "git gud" unironically. There are so many …  [+] (13 new replies) 05/23/2016 on Game Journalism +11
User avatar
#9 - sptnfouroneseven (05/23/2016) [-]
You're wrong. For one to "Git gud" in Dark Souls, all he REALLY needs to know... Is Parrying.
User avatar
#13 - killerjhtwo (05/23/2016) [-]
There are only so many things you can parry.

Most of the game is made up of large monstrous creatures. In Ds 1 good luck parrying manus, or parrying the golem.

DS2 gl parrying the king rat, and other large stuff

in DS3 good luck parrying rotted greatwood, aldritch's magic, good luck parrying a dragon.

Parry is a good skill, it's a great skill for doing small mobs and if you're feeling brave enough things like gwyn and pontiff.

Parry is what you should learn after you've learned when to fight, and most importantly when you've learned to dodge roll. otherwise you'll be standing there missing parries and getting wrecked in two seconds.
User avatar
#34 - sptnfouroneseven (17 hours ago) [-]
It was mostly a joke because with a good weapon, and ability to parry, Gwyn is literally the easiest boss. Four shots with parrying. Had more trouble with Four Kings.
User avatar
#14 - majkee (05/23/2016) [-]
partial parrying is a good thing to learn tbh, can come in handy in a few situations then again, cant parry with a great sheild, and why would you use anything but a greatsheild?
User avatar
#15 - killerjhtwo (23 hours ago) [-]
Why would you even use a shield at all!!! I'm currently doing a faith build, ended up 2 handing lucerne and kinda got used to it. Anyway real men parry with their bare hands!
User avatar
#28 - majkee (18 hours ago) [-]
i use a shield because i usually A) have it on my back with stuff like sanctus/grasscrest 2) great shield as sunbro
3rd. fashion souls
User avatar
#19 - surrandre (21 hours ago) [-]
>Unironically using Lucerne
>not knowing that trying to parry bare handed uses your weapon art instead
>Not using fist weapons infused with holy or simple to parry
>"faith"
This is an entirely sarcastic comment, anyone that takes this seriously should really stop playing pvp
Now in all seriousness, Lucerne's weapon art, like anything else with spin sweep, is broken as fuck, the good thing about Lucerne is that it doesn't have the AR to one shot
User avatar
#20 - killerjhtwo (21 hours ago) [-]
Yeah lucerne is a bit shitty for pvp tbh.

It sucks when the bro im sunbroing with gets invaded and the most I can do is do a running attack.

Plus I'd rather use my FP to fire lightning bolts/heal so I never really have enough to do the linked sweep, plus the linked sweep is too slow, get staggered before I can even get past the first half of the animation.
User avatar
#21 - surrandre (20 hours ago) [-]
If you try to use the sweep on its own, then yeah, most times you will get staggered, but if you hit an r1 first, then immediately follow up with l2+r2 they will get hit with the full combo.
Not to mention they decided that lightning bolt should do next to no damage without 60+ faith, and even then is outclassed by sorc and pyro at the same level.
Pvp is just cancer this time around, nothing but r1 spammers or oneshot combos. I'm looking at you Oroboro, with your fucking twinblades.
User avatar
#22 - killerjhtwo (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, also sunlight altar is pretty much right the way at the end of the game. So you can't get the halfway decent miracles until really late.
I haven't got divine tome of londor yet so I'm hoping that there are some decent ones in that.

I don't get why they made offensive miracles so weak. And basically inaccessible for the majority of the game. Basically the only things that are decent are heals. Faith has never been broken like pyromancy has, and sorcery has always been strong. There are also like 5 billion types of soul arrow.

Faith needs a little love.
User avatar
#23 - surrandre (19 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but do you remember the disaster that was faith on DkS2 launch? They practically halved the damage and spell casts and even then it only ended up SLIGHTLY underpowered.

With the way lightning is now you NEED to be end game to not only acquire them but to use them. GLS drops from WoS rank 2, you need to beat the Soul of Cinder to get SLS, and you need 30-40 faith respectively to use them, but they're still weak.

At least you can get WoG relatively early, but while the damage and knockback are still near enough the same, the cast time practically doubled! What the fuck From?
User avatar
#25 - killerjhtwo (19 hours ago) [-]
I wasn't around for DS2 launch.

I was a bit late for the DS party. Like a year late for DS2 and I don't know how late for DS. DS went on sale and I got it wanting to see what all the fuss was about and to see if it really was impossible.

I got hooked, ended up buying DS2, which I have to say I was very disappointed with. So in the end I missed the activity of launch, and the rush of activity of people playing it before the launch of DS3. And because I didn't really like DS2 as much as DS I spent more time playing DS. Then DS 3 came out and I was on it a few days after release because my download speed is appalling, and it was great. It was everything DS2 should've been.
User avatar
#29 - surrandre (18 hours ago) [-]
The problem with 2 was that Miyazaki, as far as I know, barely touched it. They slapped his name on it because it's his IP, but other than that he didn't make it.

Truthfully, I loved 2, but it was definately not as good as the other SoulsBorne titles, and it's because when it boils down to it it's pretty much fanfiction.

I have well over 800 hours playing souls, and most of them were put in DkS2 and more recently 3, but I have to say 1 is still the best, but for pvp I prefer 2, even with the bullshit mages. Otherwise 2 is the worst, with Demon Souls being 3rd and 3 2nd
#3 - Like DS3. DS1 is brutal until it clicks. I was la… 05/22/2016 on Who Are You? +21
#452 - > grand-A instead of Grade-A > manga porn…  [+] (1 new reply) 05/22/2016 on Fuck me I'm getting married... -1
User avatar
#453 - enlightednatzie (05/22/2016) [-]
*claps slowly*

You got me.
#273 - Sorry for interrupting your circle jerk man. I'm not …  [+] (4 new replies) 05/22/2016 on Fuck me I'm getting married... -30
User avatar
#440 - enlightednatzie (05/22/2016) [-]
Holy hell you are one sad piece of shit loser lmao enjoy your manga porn in your moms basement you fucking grand-A autismioli loser lmao.
#452 - killerjhtwo (05/22/2016) [-]
> grand-A
instead of Grade-A

> manga porn
It's called Hentai and whilst I'm not averse to a little boob in my manga if it leads to a funny situation or is integral to the plot, I rather prefer your traditional porn. I have quite a fetish for creampies if you must know. I mean I have watched hentai once, because you know you shouldn't judge things before you try them but it just wasn't for me.

> Using lmao twice in the same sentence

> Using lmao at all in written communications

> loser

Yes I make no bones about it, but you have a neckbeard as you profile picture used the word "autismioli", and coupled with the two lines above it's clear you're a faggot as well.

So yeah, call me a loser all you like and lmao all you want. Lmaoing isn't going to sooth that major butthurt, and making fun of me may feel good in the short term. But in your late nights alone on funnyjunk you'll come to realise just by being here, that you're no better than I am, no matter what your ego might tell you.
User avatar
#453 - enlightednatzie (05/22/2016) [-]
*claps slowly*

You got me.
#394 - anon (05/22/2016) [-]
I seriously don't get why are these cucks defending the nigger and coal-burner

user's channels

Join Subscribe animemanga
Join Subscribe elite-dangerous
Join Subscribe firefly
Join Subscribe lol-channel
Join Subscribe morbid-channel
Join Subscribe ponytime
Join Subscribe sonic
Join Subscribe warhammer40k
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (8)
Anonymous comments allowed.
5 comments displayed.
#7 - logicalcommonsense (03/13/2016) [-]
You have shared a comment that I had been waiting for some one else to share for a long time. Were not alone.
#6 - murrlogic (08/30/2015) [-]


Evening.
#4 - adblock (04/10/2015) [-]
>>10576498
In response to this, I can tell youve been here a while, but you don't know jack **** admin does everyday.

That whole mini speech you wrote?
He gets maybe around 20-30 of those daily if you know where to look.
Yes he has mods(who only flag things) and a guy or two to barely assist on coding, but other than that, hes running a website that has half a million people on it daily.
Before you write about how awful of job hes doing, take in the fact of how much **** he actually has to cover. Soloing this big of a website is like running a small with no government. Take a look at all the user complaints he gets daily, "Admin fix this fix that youre so bad why havent you fixed all these things that would take months to complete them all in a week!"

To put it simply: You dont know jack ****, actually take the time to do some actual research before calling out someone whos been slaving his ass off to keep ****** people like you entertained for a small period of time.
#5 to #4 - killerjhtwo ONLINE (05/13/2015) [-]
Lol.
Cancerous themed account trying to preach to me?!
Haha **** off.