x
Click to expand

kikisu

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: female
Age: 20
Date Signed Up:12/28/2010
Last Login:7/28/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#2963
Comment Ranking:#3948
Highest Content Rank:#2522
Highest Comment Rank:#879
Content Thumbs: 6097 total,  7014 ,  917
Comment Thumbs: 8972 total,  10537 ,  1565
Content Level Progress: 30% (30/100)
Level 160 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 161 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress: 45% (45/100)
Level 273 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 274 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Subscribers:15
Content Views:159713
Times Content Favorited:280 times
Total Comments Made:2899
FJ Points:13368
Favorite Tags: mass effect (2)

latest user's comments

#95 - Even before I was born, I was his. Supposedly. At the …  [+] (5 new replies) 03/24/2015 on How FJ Saved My Life +7
#114 - restuun (03/24/2015) [-]
User avatar #111 - ayumu (03/24/2015) [-]
Any long lasting physical stuff you're gonna have to deal with because of the shit you've been through?
User avatar #119 - kikisu (03/25/2015) [-]
Yes I do. My father was medically neglectful, so my lazy eye never got fixed and my right leg turns in when I walk, making me look funny. It also just kinda fucked with my developing body in general. I don't look like a hunch back, but internally I'm pretty screwed up.
User avatar #120 - ayumu (03/25/2015) [-]
Shit's rough
Also sorry for asking, realized it was kinda rude afterwards. Curiosity got the better of me.
User avatar #121 - kikisu (03/25/2015) [-]
Nah don't be. Its a fair question. And honestly, looking at me you wouldn't know U was pretty bad off.
#17 - I tried a lot as a kid to kill myself, starting around 10. I t…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/24/2015 on I Think That Doesn’t... +5
User avatar #19 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
I don't know what to say. Depression is fucking horrible
User avatar #39 - taniv (03/24/2015) [-]
It's tough. There are a lot of people who seem kind and caring, but when you talk to them it's more about how a tragedy makes them feel rather than what actually happened and to whom. That being said, there are a lot of people who aren't that centered around their own self, and while nobody's perfect, we're all capable of feeling empathy. It's just difficult for someone who hasn't experienced the intense weight of depression to imagine how it feels.

Find someone who can put themselves in your shoes, or find a way to force them to step into them, in other words, find an art. I personally enjoy poetry and reciting dramatic speeches to myself, but that's me. There's are communities where you'll find acceptance and understanding. Sometimes you just need to look in the right direction to see that you're not the only one trying to set a candle in a room full of lights. Take care buds, there's always a supportive side of FJ here for you.
#15 - I always hated hearing that phrase. I liked to respond back &q…  [+] (4 new replies) 03/24/2015 on I Think That Doesn’t... +13
User avatar #16 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
I'm glad to hear
User avatar #17 - kikisu (03/24/2015) [-]
I tried a lot as a kid to kill myself, starting around 10. I think I'd had somewhere around 20 serious attempts by 15, because of an abusive father and submissive mother. He left when I was 15 and my life improved drastically. Until then, I was convinced I was in hell.
User avatar #19 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
I don't know what to say. Depression is fucking horrible
User avatar #39 - taniv (03/24/2015) [-]
It's tough. There are a lot of people who seem kind and caring, but when you talk to them it's more about how a tragedy makes them feel rather than what actually happened and to whom. That being said, there are a lot of people who aren't that centered around their own self, and while nobody's perfect, we're all capable of feeling empathy. It's just difficult for someone who hasn't experienced the intense weight of depression to imagine how it feels.

Find someone who can put themselves in your shoes, or find a way to force them to step into them, in other words, find an art. I personally enjoy poetry and reciting dramatic speeches to myself, but that's me. There's are communities where you'll find acceptance and understanding. Sometimes you just need to look in the right direction to see that you're not the only one trying to set a candle in a room full of lights. Take care buds, there's always a supportive side of FJ here for you.
#12 - I was maybe 12? I didn't know any better at the time.  [+] (16 new replies) 03/24/2015 on I Think That Doesn’t... +17
#24 - stalini (03/24/2015) [-]
oh, sorry then.
User avatar #42 - darksideofthebeast (03/24/2015) [-]
You're a dick, you lost your chance for saying sorry.
#58 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
how can i say sorry if i'm not a dick first?
User avatar #59 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
Because you didn't have to be such a fucking dickhead.
You could have said it in a better way, not like you did.
#60 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
I mean this:
If you won't be a dick, there's no reason to say sorry, if saying "you can't say sorry now, because you were a dick" is fucking retarded, because if you were not a dick, you would not say sorry at all
User avatar #61 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
No, you could have said something like "How the hell were you not able to commit suicide"
She answers, you say sorry.
That would have been acceptable.
But you downright called her a fucking retard "what a fucking retard you must be to not even be able to kill yourself "

That is beyond being a fucking dickhead.
#62 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
>she
ooh, so that's why everyone is white knighting
User avatar #63 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
No, I hate white knights.
They're fucking annoying.
This is about the fact that she attempted suicide and you made fun of her for it.... That's fucked.

Oooh, is that why you're so edgy?
#64 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
HAHAHA YOU FUCKING BETA OMG LOLOLOLOL
User avatar #65 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
k
User avatar #14 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
Aw shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. I made an attempt when I was 13, and I remember everyone being like "You have no idea what you're putting us through!"
Hope you're doing better
User avatar #15 - kikisu (03/24/2015) [-]
I always hated hearing that phrase. I liked to respond back "yeah but what you're making me go through is driving me to suicide." I'm better now, for the most part.
User avatar #16 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
I'm glad to hear
User avatar #17 - kikisu (03/24/2015) [-]
I tried a lot as a kid to kill myself, starting around 10. I think I'd had somewhere around 20 serious attempts by 15, because of an abusive father and submissive mother. He left when I was 15 and my life improved drastically. Until then, I was convinced I was in hell.
User avatar #19 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
I don't know what to say. Depression is fucking horrible
User avatar #39 - taniv (03/24/2015) [-]
It's tough. There are a lot of people who seem kind and caring, but when you talk to them it's more about how a tragedy makes them feel rather than what actually happened and to whom. That being said, there are a lot of people who aren't that centered around their own self, and while nobody's perfect, we're all capable of feeling empathy. It's just difficult for someone who hasn't experienced the intense weight of depression to imagine how it feels.

Find someone who can put themselves in your shoes, or find a way to force them to step into them, in other words, find an art. I personally enjoy poetry and reciting dramatic speeches to myself, but that's me. There's are communities where you'll find acceptance and understanding. Sometimes you just need to look in the right direction to see that you're not the only one trying to set a candle in a room full of lights. Take care buds, there's always a supportive side of FJ here for you.
#476 - Yay! 03/24/2015 on kikisu's profile 0
#6 - This is what its like having an abusive parent. Everything is …  [+] (23 new replies) 03/24/2015 on I Think That Doesn’t... +71
#34 - catburglarpenis (03/24/2015) [-]
Short story:


> Thought family wasn't that bad
> Joined military
> saw other families
> realized family was pretty bad
> thought they'd change cuz I'm military now
> left the military, family treated me worse, friends abandoned me
> now re-joining the military
> mfw bullets treat me better than my own flesh and blood
User avatar #41 - ayumu (03/24/2015) [-]
Blood of the cult is thicker than the water of the womb

It doesn't matter if they are family, if they are making your life worse, cut them out of your life. Too many people put themselves through hell just because they feel obligated to stay with their toxic family.
#45 - catburglarpenis (03/24/2015) [-]
Dude I've been using this exact same phrase to try to explain my lack of familial bonds to my friends in the service. My Captain and I have even been working with a revenge plot to get back at these bastards with a nuclear strike. Heh, crazy Captain Price...
#37 - pumkinz (03/24/2015) [-]
Sometimes I feel like most parents just want to give birth to living punching bags
User avatar #11 - masdercheef (03/24/2015) [-]
And people who just don't get it say "but they're your parents!" as if that makes it all better.
#10 - stalini (03/24/2015) [-]
what a fucking retard you must be to not even be able to kill yourself
User avatar #12 - kikisu (03/24/2015) [-]
I was maybe 12? I didn't know any better at the time.
#24 - stalini (03/24/2015) [-]
oh, sorry then.
User avatar #42 - darksideofthebeast (03/24/2015) [-]
You're a dick, you lost your chance for saying sorry.
#58 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
how can i say sorry if i'm not a dick first?
User avatar #59 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
Because you didn't have to be such a fucking dickhead.
You could have said it in a better way, not like you did.
#60 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
I mean this:
If you won't be a dick, there's no reason to say sorry, if saying "you can't say sorry now, because you were a dick" is fucking retarded, because if you were not a dick, you would not say sorry at all
User avatar #61 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
No, you could have said something like "How the hell were you not able to commit suicide"
She answers, you say sorry.
That would have been acceptable.
But you downright called her a fucking retard "what a fucking retard you must be to not even be able to kill yourself "

That is beyond being a fucking dickhead.
#62 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
>she
ooh, so that's why everyone is white knighting
User avatar #63 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
No, I hate white knights.
They're fucking annoying.
This is about the fact that she attempted suicide and you made fun of her for it.... That's fucked.

Oooh, is that why you're so edgy?
#64 - stalini (03/25/2015) [-]
HAHAHA YOU FUCKING BETA OMG LOLOLOLOL
User avatar #65 - darksideofthebeast (03/25/2015) [-]
k
User avatar #14 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
Aw shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. I made an attempt when I was 13, and I remember everyone being like "You have no idea what you're putting us through!"
Hope you're doing better
User avatar #15 - kikisu (03/24/2015) [-]
I always hated hearing that phrase. I liked to respond back "yeah but what you're making me go through is driving me to suicide." I'm better now, for the most part.
User avatar #16 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
I'm glad to hear
User avatar #17 - kikisu (03/24/2015) [-]
I tried a lot as a kid to kill myself, starting around 10. I think I'd had somewhere around 20 serious attempts by 15, because of an abusive father and submissive mother. He left when I was 15 and my life improved drastically. Until then, I was convinced I was in hell.
User avatar #19 - thefunnyside (03/24/2015) [-]
I don't know what to say. Depression is fucking horrible
User avatar #39 - taniv (03/24/2015) [-]
It's tough. There are a lot of people who seem kind and caring, but when you talk to them it's more about how a tragedy makes them feel rather than what actually happened and to whom. That being said, there are a lot of people who aren't that centered around their own self, and while nobody's perfect, we're all capable of feeling empathy. It's just difficult for someone who hasn't experienced the intense weight of depression to imagine how it feels.

Find someone who can put themselves in your shoes, or find a way to force them to step into them, in other words, find an art. I personally enjoy poetry and reciting dramatic speeches to myself, but that's me. There's are communities where you'll find acceptance and understanding. Sometimes you just need to look in the right direction to see that you're not the only one trying to set a candle in a room full of lights. Take care buds, there's always a supportive side of FJ here for you.
#33 - A sadist likes to make people suffer, a masochist likes to suf… 03/18/2015 on An accurate depiction +23
#53 - Picture 03/10/2015 on Video Game Facts Part 13 +1
#9 - Dear god, I love JSRF as a kid. Making my own grafiti was hard…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/10/2015 on Video Game Facts Part 13 0
User avatar #52 - jsrf (03/10/2015) [-]
i loved you to <3
User avatar #53 - kikisu (03/10/2015) [-]
#23 - Ben franklin wasn't a president ya dingus. 03/10/2015 on In Another World, He Would... +10
#17 - Pauda Fabal 03/09/2015 on Farja McRic 0
#2 - I work overnight weekends for 12 hours each weekend. So it sho…  [+] (1 new reply) 03/09/2015 on Dave Fincke 0
User avatar #11 - profkitty (03/09/2015) [-]
I'm graveyard too and when the times changed we were told to clock out at 8am instead of 7am otherwise it would be an incomplete shift.
#77 - I'd say the majority of people on FJ that talk about it are ei… 03/06/2015 on ETA on "Google is dead"... +3
#12 - Comment deleted 03/06/2015 on Οffensive compilation part 2 0
#40 - I love you auntayjemima  [+] (1 new reply) 03/06/2015 on ETA on "Google is dead"... +12
User avatar #41 - auntayjemima (03/06/2015) [-]
Ah love you too, shugga bunneh
#26 - Google just backtracked.  [+] (78 new replies) 03/06/2015 on ETA on "Google is dead"... +109
#192 - micderp (03/06/2015) [-]
Time to use bing I guess
User avatar #140 - dreadstoneate (03/06/2015) [-]
Fuck Google, that shit is disgusting.
#139 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
Google you spineless fuck.
#81 - jamiemsm (03/06/2015) [-]
>support a gaming community for all. (which is what gamergate actually is.)
>do not support gamergate
#112 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
No. Stop lying. GG is a movement that originated in attacking feminists, expanded by attacking feminists, and continues to attack feminists.
#196 - chrispoot (03/06/2015) [-]
#203 - cannibalvegan (03/06/2015) [-]
Forget to post as anon.
#135 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
you'd have a point. If you weren't completely and utterly wrong.
User avatar #133 - gameshredder (03/06/2015) [-]
The b8 is real
#73 - chords (03/06/2015) [-]
i still don't know at this point what side we are ( GG or anti GG )
User avatar #77 - kikisu (03/06/2015) [-]
I'd say the majority of people on FJ that talk about it are either pro or neutral. Then there are the "omg why are we still on about this" crowd, and then an even small bit are anti-gamer gate.
User avatar #60 - mrturferpop (03/06/2015) [-]
They support a diverse open gaming community?
Then they support GamerGate? Right?
Because that's what GamerGate is.
#56 - dezzka (03/06/2015) [-]
User avatar #52 - krystalkitty (03/06/2015) [-]
One brave intern gave his job for that tweet.
#47 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
Now all the GGers need to bitch and moan as well that they are men hating, game killing, money loving, consumer hating bigots. Then we can watch a nice game of "Google Opinion Pong" as they switch sides like an Italian.
#38 - auntayjemima (03/06/2015) [-]
Thass' 'cause Google ain't pickin' sides.
They support gamers, not peeps gettin' mad all the time.

Imagine this, fellas.
There be three kieds, one is bitchin at the boy that his games are bad, and the boy is bitchin' at the girl that she can't touch his games.
Then the third kid is in a corner, playin' his nintendo, not givin' a shit about the other two.
Games are juss' toys. It's a past time, Not a war.

Quit checkin' those feminitzie twitters every week, they ain't gonna stop bein' stupid. So there's no point in gettin yoursself mad every day juss' because some dumb lady online says somethin' stupid.

Juss' live your life an' be happy..... those crazy femi-naggers don't want you to be happy. SO just be as happy as ya'll can be. Don't give'em what they want.
User avatar #167 - emiyashirou (03/06/2015) [-]
The problem is that it's not just "some lady online saying something stupid". Game developers have gotten death threats from SJW's, tons of people have been falsely reported to the police for crimes they didn't commit, etc. I don't personally post anything at all about GG on twitter or wherever most of the time.
User avatar #142 - infernis (03/06/2015) [-]
thank based auntay
User avatar #113 - squidamon (03/06/2015) [-]
Thank you based Auntay.
User avatar #61 - mrturferpop (03/06/2015) [-]
I don't know why, but you're always right.
#55 - wolvencarnus (03/06/2015) [-]
I can get behind this theme account. Don't stop.
User avatar #40 - kikisu (03/06/2015) [-]
I love you auntayjemima
User avatar #41 - auntayjemima (03/06/2015) [-]
Ah love you too, shugga bunneh
#37 - auntayjemima has deleted their comment.
#36 - justabass (03/06/2015) [-]
"We do not support Gamergate." You could've just stayed silent, Google. Why you gotta stab me in the back like that? I was excited for a second.
#44 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
>the more people who support a hate group, the more validated I am!

You might want to consider disassociating yourself from gamergate and working on yourself.
#45 - gameshredder (03/06/2015) [-]
>month 6
>still thinking GG is a hate group
#212 - marcsman (03/07/2015) [-]
Sadly we will always have those types of idiotic people who think that. *COUGH Extra Credits COUGH COUGH
#193 - buffygifs (03/06/2015) [-]
>month 6
>still thinking no one uses GG as a reason to spread hate like ISIS says that they are Muslim
User avatar #182 - notorc (03/06/2015) [-]
>month 6
how is this even still going on?
User avatar #185 - gameshredder (03/06/2015) [-]
And I must say, while it is still going on, it is working.

If you look at The Escapist 6 months ago, and The Escapist now, you can see a way different approach they have with their writings and the people they've hired.
User avatar #183 - gameshredder (03/06/2015) [-]
Because people, like me, care a good amount about the cause. I want to see these corrupt sites either reform their ethics policies, or just be shut down.

I actually don't like corruption in the slightest, but It's easier for me to be a part of this than getting any sort of large government to stop being corrupt
User avatar #169 - metalbird (03/06/2015) [-]
Who made these dota things? i really want know, i asked someone b4 but got nothing.
User avatar #170 - gameshredder (03/06/2015) [-]
My honest guess is a bunch of people on 4chan. Since all of them have the light blue background that most of the 4chan reaction images have.
User avatar #172 - metalbird (03/06/2015) [-]
hmu when somehow you find the artist's name. c: ty for that info
#115 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
It still is.
#136 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
>implying this isn't the real hate group

imgur.com/a/vpJX8
#176 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
I'd invite you to go to r/gamergate on reddit and reevaluate what you just said. Oh and try that flash game about beating up Anita while you're at it, because this is the worst level of hypocrisy I've ever seen. You claim that you have evidence that antiGG is bad by using tweets that could honestly be from trolls, but whenever someone brings up people supporting GG that do the exact same thing, suddenly it's "b-b-but they're not REAL GG"

Face it, a huge part of GG is no different than a huge part of antiGG, and the whole "ethics" thing has been drowned out for a long while and replaced with both sides posting images to insult each other and claim victory.
#181 - sakuragaoka (03/06/2015) [-]
There's always bad eggs in the bunch. Just a lot of the ones that are anti-GG are much more vocal. Yes, there are obviously going to be mysogynists in GamerGate, but the majority are not. They just want what is fair. They want to have articles presented with FACTS instead of some strawman arguments thrown in because some harpies are pissed off at gamers.

Most of these people that are against GamerGate aren't even properly informed. They buy in to the whole "Listen and Believe" mentality. I don't really know what they would get out of it, to be honest, assaulting gamers, but I sure as hell won't stand for it.
User avatar #190 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
Of course that isn't to say i don't believe there's bad apples, of course every group has them, some more than others. but we have done everything in our power to keep the tag from getting distorted by these assholes (these harassers and whatnot) that would stop at nothing to make us out to be the asshole, hence why the gamergate harassment patrol exists, which is literally a group that reports these people to twitter and, if the harassment is serious enough like to the point where the asshole is sending death threats, doxing, and shit, we'll report it to the proper authorities.
#189 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
>Yes, there are obviously going to be mysogynists in GamerGate, but the majority are not.

Y'know the true definition of misogyny is "dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women." Not once have i seen anyone in the pro-GG camp exhibit anything of the sort, except for the obvious shill egg accounts that immediately gets screencapped and shut down (not by twitter or us, mind you, but by the owner) and paraded as if said shill egg account represents Gamergate. hell man, we've got tons of people of every ethnicity, religion, gender, politics, etc in the pro-GG camp, hell there's a whole video about this right here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzwGIHUCtjU , so that pretty much smashes the whole "GG Hates women and minorities!!!" spiel. Why they cling to it is beyond me.
#202 - sakuragaoka (03/06/2015) [-]
Yep, idk, it's really just them clinging to whatever they can. I really just hope this shit ends, soon. It gets to the point where you see some of these accusations and you shake your head & think "God DAMN! Some people are seriously that stupid!" I really just want to play my damn vidya, and research certain games to see if they are worth checking out without some journalist shitting all over the game because it doesn't reflect the utopia that they think all games need to revolve around.

I mean shit, we have so many different games featuring so many ethnicities, sexual orientations, etc, and even if you point them out to these folks, they either say it's not enough or they come up with something else to bitch about. This whole thing has gotten out of hand. You even had Tim Schafer making a mockery of himself and #NotYourShield because (ironically enough) Tim is the one being Anita's little sockpuppet! I fucking loved Tim's games, but fuck me, he became such a disgusting individual these past few years.

Btw, is that Brianna Wu nutcase still trying to be a thing?
User avatar #204 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
probably. like i said below, the only recent thing involving her (there was also an article stating that (according to her friend) she baited gamergate or some shit, here's the thread www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2y2ah2/friend_of_wu_admits_she_baited_gg_and_wanted_this/ here's the archive: https://archive.today/vzeMX) was that she had coffee with brad and then most of the anti's flipped the fuck out and started screeching bloody murder. all because she had coffee with the ceo of stardock.
#188 - huntergriff has deleted their comment.
#179 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
>I'd invite you to go to r/gamergate on reddit and reevaluate what you just said.

Taken over by your ilk back when this shit storm started. Our subreddits are: r/kotakuinaction, r/KiAchatroom, r/KiAcirclejerk, and r/NotYourShieldProject. Try harder.

>Oh and try that flash game about beating up Anita while you're at it, because this is the worst level of hypocrisy I've ever seen.

This is the first i've heard of a game about beating up anita. You got a link to it?

>You claim that you have evidence that antiGG is bad by using tweets that could honestly be from trolls, but whenever someone brings up people supporting GG that do the exact same thing, suddenly it's "b-b-but they're not REAL GG"

Oh no, these aren't trolls, friend. Literally everyone on your side (even on your side's main subreddit r/Gamerghazi) flipped right the fuck out over brianna having coffee with brad wardell. in fact here's the archives or at least a few of them:

https://archive.today/vPo1c

https://archive.today/rIhUC

https://archive.today/JQYvi

https://archive.today/GCg8G

https://archive.today/ftjny

https://archive.today/uniBC

https://archive.today/IeCOZ

https://archive.today/pTVuu

https://archive.today/DLfHR

https://archive.today/vZEhV

Again, Try harder.

>Face it, a huge part of GG is no different than a huge part of antiGG, and the whole "ethics" thing has been drowned out for a long while and replaced with both sides posting images to insult each other and claim victory.

No it hasn't. We've been digging more and more and more shit up about people doing unethical bullshit. You're thinking of #ayyteam who has gone on record as not being part of gamergate due to us being allegedly "tone policing". Again: Try harder.

User avatar #100 - thepaperpanda (03/06/2015) [-]
I honestly do not know if GG is good or not. Are they good?
User avatar #208 - ianus (03/06/2015) [-]
same problem here. all i know for myself is i play over the internet. i have no idea what religion, skin color, sexual orientation my fellow gamers have but i can decied to like or dislike them because they are fun guys/girls or just dumb people

how in the world of all groups can gamers be homophobic, racist, anti feminin assholes if we are the one who meet totaly anonymous. hell it took me a year to realize that the one girl i played rift with was a girl (always tought its a guy because male character) if i insult someone over the internet its just because i hate the person itself, not his minority properties if he is in one

p.s. no nativ speaker so my text could make no sense at all xD
User avatar #132 - gameshredder (03/06/2015) [-]
Gamergate is, simply said, a movement to end corruption in games journalism. Nothing more, nothing less. If someone tries to associate Gamer Gate with anything along the lines of Feminism, SJWs, Or anything else that isn't games journalism, they're wrong about it.
User avatar #217 - thepaperpanda (03/07/2015) [-]
Alright, thanks
#174 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
Yet that same line of reasoning doesn't work with actual social justice or feminism. GO figure, more hypocrisy.
User avatar #108 - wesselite (03/06/2015) [-]
like many groups it's partly shit and partly good.
#107 - battletechmech (03/06/2015) [-]
It's been abused because as a twitter hashtag, it's too easy for dumbasses to add it to a hate tweet. Pro GGers still try to hold it to a high standard, but really it's a pie that's had a million legbeard cunts wiped on it
#49 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
> month 6
> still thinking trolls doesn't target people on this subject.
#92 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
trolls like you, eh?
User avatar #53 - elyiia (03/06/2015) [-]
>Month 6
>Still judging GG by the actions of trolls
User avatar #87 - idelki (03/06/2015) [-]
Well, considering people are still judging feminists but the vocal extremists...
User avatar #128 - Onemanretardpack (03/06/2015) [-]
>Implying the vocal extremists aren't the voice of the anti-gg crowd, the people they rally behind whenever they post some hate speech about gamers
#93 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
>month 6
>still thinks the trolls were all from GG and none were Tumblr SJW FemNazi wanna-be "double agents".
User avatar #94 - idelki (03/06/2015) [-]
Lmao, do people actually think that those trolls were an inside job done by the 'sjws'?
#99 - kingultra (03/06/2015) [-]
You where here when we all saw that Branna Wu made a post on steam harassing herself and the ndeleted it when she realized she was logged in right? Why exactly do you believe that people are above that?
User avatar #103 - idelki (03/06/2015) [-]
I'm not saying there aren't any, but it's definitely not a significant amount. Tbh, I wouldn't put the trolls past posing themselves as SJW femnazis.

I'm just saying, there's is such an exaggeration over how bad feminists are. All the woman I personally know who claim they are feminists aren't these 'muh misogyny' extremists who are way too focused on victimization and woman supremeacy than equality. And every time I see a legit gender role or social issue critisim that people respond to with 'oh it's just those pesky sjw femnazis at it again' it's really irritating and dismissive.
#117 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
you should see 8chan. they get the occasional shill trying to false flag us, pic related
#106 - kingultra (03/06/2015) [-]
I definitely have to agree with you there, neither side is free of it's black marks, but I personally don't think that anyone who actually supports Gamergate made harassing comments to SJW's, unless of course they didn't actually even know what Gamergate was about. On the other hand SJW's have actually harassed, threatened, and attacked supporters of Gammergate on generally anyone that disagrees with them.

I don't even link SJW's to feminism anymore, it is just a hate group, Feminists, at least to me, are people like based mom or the people behind the movement going on in India right now. Feminism is not to blame for the SJW's stupidity and and cult mentality is.
#116 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
"but I personally don't think that anyone who actually supports Gamergate made harassing comments to SJW"

Don't be a moron. Read the comments of literally any post in the-jelly-school. Read anything written by huntergriff. Gamergate is their mechanism to harass and attack women.
#119 - kingultra (03/06/2015) [-]
But jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
User avatar #118 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
Hi anon. You still stalking me?
#122 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
Still terrorizing little girls?
User avatar #127 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
I mean you are the same anon from this comment www.funnyjunk.com/Ron+paul+2016/funny-pictures/5443982/276#276 , right? and this one www.funnyjunk.com/Ricky+says+something+right/funny-pictures/5471182/14#14 ? Pretty sure i could find more of your bullshit. :^)
User avatar #125 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
But nah, stalking isn't considered harassment, to you, is it? i mean this is what you do, right? Just sit and shit talk me on every gamergate related post? Must have done something to piss you right the fuck off, haven't i? Surely you can prove that i'm "A woman hating misogynist" right? I mean otherwise it falls under libel and defamation. :^)
#123 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
>>#120
Also, how's it feel to be a hypocrite? I thought you were against harassment? I mean if you are, then you wouldn't be trying to smear me at every chance you get right? It's almost as if everything you say is complete utter bullshit.

This is you right now.
#129 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
No surprise that you'd love to change the subject from your disgusting behavior.
#131 - huntergriff (03/06/2015) [-]
No surprise that you (like the rest of your ilk) refuse to take accountability for your actions. :^) Point me out to this "disgusting behavior."

Surely you've stalked me enough that you can point it out. unless you're just lying like the rest of your ilk :^)

Obviously you've got all day if you can sit on FJ and shit talk me on shit that isn't even gamergate related like this www.funnyjunk.com/Ron+paul+2016/funny-pictures/5443982/276#276 :^)
User avatar #109 - idelki (03/06/2015) [-]
Yeah, definitely agree. With GG there's just so much misconception and it is pretty bad that bigger figures have bought into the lies. I suppose it's partly a thing with the internet and media. Sensationalist headlines and overblown situations which misrepresent both sides.
User avatar #88 - idelki (03/06/2015) [-]
by the*
#34 - auntayjemima has deleted their comment.
User avatar #31 - gameshredder (03/06/2015) [-]
This is honestly pathetic.
#29 - anon (03/06/2015) [-]
User avatar #28 - sirnigga (03/06/2015) [-]
this is disapointing
#46 - Not really. I actually thoroughly enjoyed having fun colored h… 03/06/2015 on CHAOS CONSUME US 0
#71 - As someone who works in a factory, and just got off work earli… 03/03/2015 on isded comp part 8237 of ten... +2
#814 - Here's picture of me on my way to work, when my hair was still… 02/26/2015 on Tell FJ About Yourself!... 0
#813 - Basic Statistics: Age: 19 Nationality: American …  [+] (1 new reply) 02/26/2015 on Tell FJ About Yourself!... 0
#814 - kikisu (02/26/2015) [-]
Here's picture of me on my way to work, when my hair was still pink/purple.
#264 - **kikisu used "*roll 1, 0-999999999*"** **kikisu rolls 749,… 02/26/2015 on Free Games 0
#1233 - I was born with a rather serious disorder that has warped my b… 02/20/2015 on How did you get screwed... 0
#77 - **kikisu used "*roll 1, 100-999*"** **kikisu rolls 190** 02/19/2015 on They see me rawlin 0
#6 - Basically, in the anime Black Butler, Ciel Phantomhive is work…  [+] (3 new replies) 02/19/2015 on Not 'E' +1
#12 - anon (02/20/2015) [-]
He is not mistaken for a young girl often all, unless he wears a dress...It's anime logic...and manga logic, although I like Sullivan and her dress...looks nice on him
User avatar #7 - hashtronaut (02/19/2015) [-]
alrighty then

thanks for the info, but i think thesovereigngrave said everything I need to. i'm not into the whole anime thing
User avatar #9 - hashtronaut (02/19/2015) [-]
need to hear*
#134 - Plz  [+] (1 new reply) 02/19/2015 on Let us draw you !(description) 0
#168 - mizzdepp (02/19/2015) [-]

items

Total unique items point value: 550 / Total items point value: 900

Comments(479):

[ 479 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#490 - kevintothemax ONLINE (06/08/2015) [-]
stickied by kikisu
I made you a new profile picture/cover.
#477 - kevintothemax ONLINE (04/21/2015) [+] (1 reply)
stickied by kikisu
Your edits are great, keep em up m8.
#491 - murrlogic ONLINE (07/01/2015) [-]
Someone likes Gay Space Rocks.
User avatar #492 to #491 - kikisu (07/01/2015) [-]
I like the show, it's probably the only show I'm watching atm.
User avatar #493 to #492 - murrlogic ONLINE (07/01/2015) [-]
Favorite character?
User avatar #494 to #493 - kikisu (07/01/2015) [-]
Lapis Lazuli, or Garnet.
#495 to #494 - murrlogic ONLINE (07/01/2015) [-]
Absolute horrible taste

>Gay Black Loli Fusion
>Water Bitch
>Not Jasper best Snu Snu
#487 - kevintothemax ONLINE (05/30/2015) [-]
Check it.
User avatar #489 to #487 - kikisu (05/30/2015) [-]
D: I am so jealous edit-senpai
User avatar #488 to #486 - kikisu (05/30/2015) [-]
SORRY I WAS AT WORK D:
User avatar #482 - bigmanfifty (04/28/2015) [-]
Yo, can you tell me the name of the original cartoon for the 420 Blaze it you posted?

I'm tired, not making sense. Comment #477 that you stickied... what is it called?
User avatar #483 to #482 - kikisu (04/28/2015) [-]
Steven universe. Its about a little boy and his humanoid companions that are based on gems.
User avatar #484 to #483 - bigmanfifty (04/28/2015) [-]
thank you thank you
User avatar #485 to #484 - kikisu (04/28/2015) [-]
Yep, no problem always happy to help.
User avatar #476 to #475 - kikisu (03/24/2015) [-]
Yay!
User avatar #474 - konradkurze (01/09/2015) [-]
**konradkurze used "*roll cah answer*"**
**konradkurze rolls A falcon with a cap on its head.**
why is kikisu crazy
User avatar #471 - konradkurze (12/19/2014) [-]
*pokes kikisu*
User avatar #472 to #471 - kikisu (12/27/2014) [-]
Yo!
User avatar #473 to #472 - konradkurze (12/27/2014) [-]
can i pretty please have your fj points
#465 - stoicnick (09/15/2014) [-]
**stoicnick rolled image** fig
**stoicnick rolled image** fig
User avatar #467 to #465 - kikisu (09/16/2014) [-]
I'd thumb this if I could, fg.
#469 to #467 - stoicnick (09/19/2014) [-]
**stoicnick rolled image** i just surgery did on muh foot and it hurts like a bitch,fixit.
#468 to #467 - stoicnick (09/16/2014) [-]
Well you're not allowed too, so there. fig
Well you're not allowed too, so there. fig
User avatar #456 - Dwarf (03/26/2014) [-]
**Dwarf rolled a random comment #44 posted by jacklane at TATTOOS MADE EASY ** :
Same feeling I get from anal with every thrust....

talking about the gif
I just wanted to say on behalf of Funnyjunk, shut the **** up. I'm sure this comment will sum up our feelings quite nicely.
User avatar #457 to #456 - kikisu (03/26/2014) [-]
Don't really know who you are or why you're talking to me, but no.
#458 to #457 - Dwarf (03/26/2014) [-]
**Dwarf rolled a random image posted in comment #894171 at Friendly ** I clearly answered those questions in my previous comment. I am the messenger of FunnyJunk, and I am here to tell you to stop posting.
**Dwarf rolled a random image posted in comment #894171 at Friendly ** I clearly answered those questions in my previous comment. I am the messenger of FunnyJunk, and I am here to tell you to stop posting.
User avatar #459 to #458 - kikisu (03/26/2014) [-]
Posting comments? Why? I'm not doing anything wrong. You're the dumb ass who's just rolling.
#466 to #459 - stoicnick (09/15/2014) [-]
**stoicnick rolled image** Hey now, he may be a dumbass but rolling is for the cool kids
#460 to #459 - Dwarf (03/26/2014) [-]
**Dwarf rolled a random image posted in comment #6 at Perfection ** Hey, I can stop rolling whenever I want to. Also, I'm not just rolling. I'm also adding valuable information within each of my comments.
User avatar #461 to #460 - kikisu (03/26/2014) [-]
Yeah ok. Well I don't think I'm going to stop at any rate, since I've no idea what you're going on about.
User avatar #462 to #461 - Dwarf (03/26/2014) [-]
You don't even want to know what I'll do...
User avatar #463 to #462 - kikisu (03/26/2014) [-]
I don't really care? You're some stranger that, as far as I can tell, I've never met nor talked to, who just comes to tell me to "shut the **** up" for no reason as far as I can tell.
#464 to #463 - Dwarf (03/26/2014) [-]
**Dwarf rolled a random image posted in comment #75 at Explosm Delivers ** berrypicker as ****
User avatar #455 - itsthetie ONLINE (03/25/2014) [-]
Thanks for the invite, I'll let you know when the next comic's up with a mass PM
User avatar #454 - konradkurze (03/22/2014) [-]
*spanks Kikisu because i can*
User avatar #453 - konradkurze (03/19/2014) [-]
*wedgies Kikisu*
User avatar #452 - konradkurze (03/13/2014) [-]
can i please have some fj points

need them BAD
User avatar #449 - colegaleener (03/10/2014) [-]
show us the nails.
User avatar #445 - starmandx (03/10/2014) [-]
Show me your nails
User avatar #446 to #445 - kikisu (03/10/2014) [-]
? The ones on that comment? My pen was broken (a typical calligraphy pen but with a ink cartridge inside) and seeped ink all over my hands and under my nails. I didn't bother to wash the ink off before taking the picture. Not much to see.
User avatar #447 to #446 - starmandx (03/10/2014) [-]
showmetheNAILS
User avatar #448 to #447 - dazartimm (03/10/2014) [-]
I wanna see them nails too.
User avatar #403 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
**acemcgunner rolls 83**
User avatar #404 to #403 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
**acemcgunner rolls 048**
User avatar #405 to #404 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
**acemcgunner rolls 9,357**
User avatar #412 to #405 - kikisu (02/18/2014) [-]
Sorry i was away. Working on stuff for work.
User avatar #406 to #405 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
**acemcgunner rolled user xxangelisxx **
User avatar #413 to #406 - kikisu (02/18/2014) [-]
Also, can you not spam me if I don't answer you?
User avatar #441 to #413 - stoicnick (02/23/2014) [-]
thing
User avatar #440 to #413 - stoicnick (02/23/2014) [-]
damned
User avatar #436 to #413 - stoicnick (02/23/2014) [-]
bitch
User avatar #435 to #413 - stoicnick (02/23/2014) [-]
spam
User avatar #433 to #413 - stoicnick (02/23/2014) [-]
motha'
User avatar #429 to #413 - stoicnick (02/20/2014) [-]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
User avatar #428 to #413 - stoicnick (02/20/2014) [-]
about
User avatar #427 to #413 - stoicnick (02/20/2014) [-]
what
User avatar #415 to #413 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
I don't
<w<
User avatar #416 to #415 - kikisu (02/18/2014) [-]
8 comments on my profile and 2 direct messages? That isn't spam?
User avatar #417 to #416 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
lol nope
User avatar #418 to #417 - kikisu (02/18/2014) [-]
Yeah well either way, if I'm busy, I'm busy. I leave funnyjunk open on my laptop even if I'm AFK or even out of the house.
User avatar #420 to #418 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
I did that
User avatar #421 to #420 - kikisu (02/18/2014) [-]
I see. I won't reply next time if you send more than 2 forms of communication.
User avatar #422 to #421 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
really? D: that sucks..
User avatar #423 to #422 - kikisu (02/18/2014) [-]
No. If I'm busy I don't want to have a million messages when I finally get on.
User avatar #424 to #423 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
<-<'; I don't give that much
User avatar #425 to #424 - kikisu (02/18/2014) [-]
It's hyperbole.
User avatar #426 to #425 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
hyper-what?
User avatar #419 to #418 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
werid
User avatar #408 to #407 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
I love you
User avatar #409 to #408 - xxangelisxx (02/18/2014) [-]
das gay
User avatar #410 to #409 - acemcgunner (02/18/2014) [-]
only if balls touch and we say no homo
User avatar #411 to #410 - xxangelisxx (02/18/2014) [-]
eeeeeh
#396 - acemcgunner (02/14/2014) [-]
yo gurl.. happy V-day..from the ...heart?
User avatar #397 to #396 - kikisu (02/14/2014) [-]
Thanks. Too bad my valentine is in another state
User avatar #399 to #398 - kikisu (02/14/2014) [-]
Er no, my boyfriend.
User avatar #401 to #400 - kikisu (02/14/2014) [-]
Yeah, he's a marine so he's stationed elsewhere.
#402 to #401 - acemcgunner (02/14/2014) [-]
you guys when I watch you both as my porn..
you guys when I watch you both as my porn..
[ 479 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)