Upload
Login or register

kafei

Last status update:
-
Gender: male
Age: 32
Date Signed Up:11/07/2012
Last Login:4/17/2016
Stats
Content Thumbs: 12540 total,  13333 ,  793
Comment Thumbs: 4239 total,  4433 ,  194
Content Level Progress: 45% (45/100)
Level 195 Content: Anon Annihilator → Level 196 Content: Anon Annihilator
Comment Level Progress: 3% (3/100)
Level 231 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 232 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Subscribers:1
Content Views:554420
Times Content Favorited:901 times
Total Comments Made:1044
FJ Points:12649
Favorite Tags: You (4) | comic (3) | creepypasta (3) | Halloween (3) | loz (3) | tags (3) | Video Games (3) | cat (2) | Cute (2) | ghosts (2) | link (2) | Pokemon (2) | skyrim (2) | text (2) | Zelda (2)

  • Views: 44275
    Thumbs Up 1624 Thumbs Down 29 Total: +1595
    Comments: 216
    Favorites: 57
    Uploaded: 10/19/15
    Side Quests Side Quests
  • Views: 38624
    Thumbs Up 1491 Thumbs Down 34 Total: +1457
    Comments: 43
    Favorites: 220
    Uploaded: 10/12/15
    Pumpkin Pumpkin
  • Views: 40981
    Thumbs Up 1192 Thumbs Down 54 Total: +1138
    Comments: 140
    Favorites: 34
    Uploaded: 11/15/14
    Item Hoarder Item Hoarder
  • Views: 40619
    Thumbs Up 1167 Thumbs Down 68 Total: +1099
    Comments: 263
    Favorites: 180
    Uploaded: 01/19/16
    Good Boy Good Boy
  • Views: 39017
    Thumbs Up 974 Thumbs Down 84 Total: +890
    Comments: 176
    Favorites: 98
    Uploaded: 11/15/14
    Goodbye Navi Goodbye Navi
  • Views: 34720
    Thumbs Up 850 Thumbs Down 89 Total: +761
    Comments: 31
    Favorites: 32
    Uploaded: 12/04/12
    noses noses

HD Gifs / WebMs

  • Views: 5665
    Thumbs Up 116 Thumbs Down 3 Total: +113
    Comments: 5
    Favorites: 5
    Uploaded: 01/21/16
    Faceshot Faceshot
  • Views: 26434
    Thumbs Up 615 Thumbs Down 18 Total: +597
    Comments: 39
    Favorites: 46
    Uploaded: 11/22/14
    Big Cats With Boxes Big Cats With Boxes
  • Views: 23930
    Thumbs Up 623 Thumbs Down 35 Total: +588
    Comments: 38
    Favorites: 21
    Uploaded: 12/04/14
    Deadjet Deadjet
  • Views: 20485
    Thumbs Up 426 Thumbs Down 30 Total: +396
    Comments: 47
    Favorites: 17
    Uploaded: 11/24/14
    addy's food threads addy's food threads
  • Views: 5319
    Thumbs Up 58 Thumbs Down 4 Total: +54
    Comments: 1
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 11/18/14
    Going Out to Dinner Going Out to Dinner

latest user's comments

#367 - > Everyone will move to Mexico because I said so! …  [+] (1 reply) 02/26/2016 on Berne Sanders 0
User avatar
#368 - thelastamerican (02/27/2016) [-]
I never said everyone would go to Mexico. I said businesses may move there. They may also move to one of dozens of other countries that would expect them to pay less, and would be willing to work for a fraction of what we make. The rich people could move to several dozen other countries as well. It depends on what they want to do. I didn't realize I would have to spell that out for you, but there you go.

I don't remember making snide remarks. I think it's amazing you've founded a company that operates outside the forces of the market. That's an amazing achievement.

You're the one laboring under the impression that the government will for some reason just take a several billion dollar hit when the rich people leave. They're not going to do that. Your taxes won't go up to something as laughable as 40%, they'll quadrupedal. If you don't want things you say to be quoted, don't say them. This is a debate. You make a point about your taxes going to 40% and I laugh.
#365 - Funny how you say these things, as though you already have my …  [+] (3 replies) 02/26/2016 on Berne Sanders 0
User avatar
#366 - thelastamerican (02/26/2016) [-]
Oh I'm terribly sorry, you must be totally immune to market fluctuations. Especially those that come from other people not being able to purchase basic goods and services because they no longer have jobs.

I'm not painting the world in shades of black and white, I'm trying to explain one simple fact. You can't seem to grasp that there need to be rich people spending money and making investments for our economy to work. If the jobs all go away, people stop spending money. If people stop spending money, industry slows more, and more people loose their jobs. You see how that works? Try looking in an economics book. I'll lend you one of mine if you can't figure out where to get one.

Your taxes wouldn't go up 40%. Your taxes would go up several hundred percent. That guy who makes 10 million dollars a year pays about 28% income tax, and that's only for the federal level. I'll let you do the math and figure out how much of your income would cover that. Everyone would be paying taxes. Currently, about 40% of Americans don't pay taxes, either through tax breaks and incentives, or because they fall below the income bracket where you actually have to pay. All of the sudden, instead of being paid every May you can expect to pay. A lot.

The economy has been a wet paper bag for decades, it's just been propped up with fairy tails. With the way the US has been speaking money into existence to buy it's own debt it's only a matter of time before it comes time to recognize the reality of the situation. We've bankrupted ourselves. We have a government that refuses to acknowledge this fact, and a public that refuses to call them on it, because it's keeping their interest rates low.
User avatar
#367 - kafei (02/26/2016) [-]
> Everyone will move to Mexico because I said so!

> I'm not painting the world in shades of black and white, I'm trying to make you understand that everyone will move to Mexico if they have to pay a few percentages more on their tax to provide the lower classes with a way to have more spending money so the economy recovers by having more consumers overall!

Also, when you feel the need to resort to personal snide remarks to keep your cyclic responses going, I no longer feel the need to respond. However, I don't appreciate you taking my 40% out of context to suit your needs in stating that "suddenly we'd be paying a hell of a lot more!"

Yes, that's called being black and white over everything. Please learn what it means, and, hey, good luck.
User avatar
#368 - thelastamerican (02/27/2016) [-]
I never said everyone would go to Mexico. I said businesses may move there. They may also move to one of dozens of other countries that would expect them to pay less, and would be willing to work for a fraction of what we make. The rich people could move to several dozen other countries as well. It depends on what they want to do. I didn't realize I would have to spell that out for you, but there you go.

I don't remember making snide remarks. I think it's amazing you've founded a company that operates outside the forces of the market. That's an amazing achievement.

You're the one laboring under the impression that the government will for some reason just take a several billion dollar hit when the rich people leave. They're not going to do that. Your taxes won't go up to something as laughable as 40%, they'll quadrupedal. If you don't want things you say to be quoted, don't say them. This is a debate. You make a point about your taxes going to 40% and I laugh.
#352 - Given the options I'd rather see if those people move, like yo…  [+] (5 replies) 02/25/2016 on Berne Sanders 0
User avatar
#353 - thelastamerican (02/25/2016) [-]
Really? You actually want them to go? Consider what you'll do for a job when all the compnies relocate to more accepting place, like say... Mexico.

Consider who will pick up the tax burden when 40ish% of the taxes walk out the front door. The government gets paid first. It doesn't care how it happens, it just cares that it happens.

Feel free to bash the rich all you want, but if tomorrow half of them decided it was too expensive to live in the US, the economy would deflate like a wet paper bag, and we would be left holding it.
User avatar
#365 - kafei (02/26/2016) [-]
Funny how you say these things, as though you already have my personal statistics nailed down from my point of view on this subject.

Just so we're clear, we'll address one of your major "questions". I wouldn't have to "consider what I do for a job", as I'm self-employed. I call my own shots, make my own hours, and get paid for it, too. So I'm included in those 40% that would have to pick up a bit more tax in order to take care of others that could "go move to Mexico".

Let me say again, because from your cyclic response it's obvious you don't understand, the world isn't as black and white as you would like to paint it.

But certainly I'll "bash the rich", because anyone with that mentality deserves bashing, rich or poor.

I will say though, the economy is already becoming a "wet paper bag". This happens to any country that refuses to take care of its citizens. For more examples, crack open a history (or economics history) book.

User avatar
#366 - thelastamerican (02/26/2016) [-]
Oh I'm terribly sorry, you must be totally immune to market fluctuations. Especially those that come from other people not being able to purchase basic goods and services because they no longer have jobs.

I'm not painting the world in shades of black and white, I'm trying to explain one simple fact. You can't seem to grasp that there need to be rich people spending money and making investments for our economy to work. If the jobs all go away, people stop spending money. If people stop spending money, industry slows more, and more people loose their jobs. You see how that works? Try looking in an economics book. I'll lend you one of mine if you can't figure out where to get one.

Your taxes wouldn't go up 40%. Your taxes would go up several hundred percent. That guy who makes 10 million dollars a year pays about 28% income tax, and that's only for the federal level. I'll let you do the math and figure out how much of your income would cover that. Everyone would be paying taxes. Currently, about 40% of Americans don't pay taxes, either through tax breaks and incentives, or because they fall below the income bracket where you actually have to pay. All of the sudden, instead of being paid every May you can expect to pay. A lot.

The economy has been a wet paper bag for decades, it's just been propped up with fairy tails. With the way the US has been speaking money into existence to buy it's own debt it's only a matter of time before it comes time to recognize the reality of the situation. We've bankrupted ourselves. We have a government that refuses to acknowledge this fact, and a public that refuses to call them on it, because it's keeping their interest rates low.
User avatar
#367 - kafei (02/26/2016) [-]
> Everyone will move to Mexico because I said so!

> I'm not painting the world in shades of black and white, I'm trying to make you understand that everyone will move to Mexico if they have to pay a few percentages more on their tax to provide the lower classes with a way to have more spending money so the economy recovers by having more consumers overall!

Also, when you feel the need to resort to personal snide remarks to keep your cyclic responses going, I no longer feel the need to respond. However, I don't appreciate you taking my 40% out of context to suit your needs in stating that "suddenly we'd be paying a hell of a lot more!"

Yes, that's called being black and white over everything. Please learn what it means, and, hey, good luck.
User avatar
#368 - thelastamerican (02/27/2016) [-]
I never said everyone would go to Mexico. I said businesses may move there. They may also move to one of dozens of other countries that would expect them to pay less, and would be willing to work for a fraction of what we make. The rich people could move to several dozen other countries as well. It depends on what they want to do. I didn't realize I would have to spell that out for you, but there you go.

I don't remember making snide remarks. I think it's amazing you've founded a company that operates outside the forces of the market. That's an amazing achievement.

You're the one laboring under the impression that the government will for some reason just take a several billion dollar hit when the rich people leave. They're not going to do that. Your taxes won't go up to something as laughable as 40%, they'll quadrupedal. If you don't want things you say to be quoted, don't say them. This is a debate. You make a point about your taxes going to 40% and I laugh.
#235 - Ah. Right. **** the needy, or unfortunate, and general populac…  [+] (7 replies) 02/24/2016 on Berne Sanders +8
User avatar
#340 - thelastamerican (02/25/2016) [-]
I'm just pointing out that his plan doesn't work. The rich can take their ball and move to another country that will tax them less. Companies will just move to Mexico in increasing numbers. You want to cry about how you think the world should be or recognize that the world isn't like you think it should be?

That should have never happened. You know it. I know it. The people who voted for it to happen, they know it too. The difference is that the later group are getting paid $20,000 a speech, and it's totally unrelated to their political opinions.
User avatar
#352 - kafei (02/25/2016) [-]
Given the options I'd rather see if those people move, like you want to say they would, to a country that doesn't have the amenities that this one does or deal with the fact that they're helping to make a better country for everyone in it. The world isn't as black and white as you would like it to be, and I have the feeling that you forget that a lot of things that are taken for granted in the United States can't be found elsewhere, which is why those same people fight so hard to keep the taxes low for themselves to the point they buy out politicians to make it that way, as you just said yourself.

Of course it shouldn't have happened, just as we shouldn't allow the less fortunate of us to suffer the way they do. It's absolutely fucking inhumane and unbecoming to modern science and technology which could be on its way to giving us a damn Star Trek-esque lifestyle.

So, to answer your question, I'd rather "cry" about how I think the world should be, and do what I can to help it be that way, than "recognise" the world isn't like I think it should be and do nothing. At least I can sleep better at night that way.
User avatar
#353 - thelastamerican (02/25/2016) [-]
Really? You actually want them to go? Consider what you'll do for a job when all the compnies relocate to more accepting place, like say... Mexico.

Consider who will pick up the tax burden when 40ish% of the taxes walk out the front door. The government gets paid first. It doesn't care how it happens, it just cares that it happens.

Feel free to bash the rich all you want, but if tomorrow half of them decided it was too expensive to live in the US, the economy would deflate like a wet paper bag, and we would be left holding it.
User avatar
#365 - kafei (02/26/2016) [-]
Funny how you say these things, as though you already have my personal statistics nailed down from my point of view on this subject.

Just so we're clear, we'll address one of your major "questions". I wouldn't have to "consider what I do for a job", as I'm self-employed. I call my own shots, make my own hours, and get paid for it, too. So I'm included in those 40% that would have to pick up a bit more tax in order to take care of others that could "go move to Mexico".

Let me say again, because from your cyclic response it's obvious you don't understand, the world isn't as black and white as you would like to paint it.

But certainly I'll "bash the rich", because anyone with that mentality deserves bashing, rich or poor.

I will say though, the economy is already becoming a "wet paper bag". This happens to any country that refuses to take care of its citizens. For more examples, crack open a history (or economics history) book.

User avatar
#366 - thelastamerican (02/26/2016) [-]
Oh I'm terribly sorry, you must be totally immune to market fluctuations. Especially those that come from other people not being able to purchase basic goods and services because they no longer have jobs.

I'm not painting the world in shades of black and white, I'm trying to explain one simple fact. You can't seem to grasp that there need to be rich people spending money and making investments for our economy to work. If the jobs all go away, people stop spending money. If people stop spending money, industry slows more, and more people loose their jobs. You see how that works? Try looking in an economics book. I'll lend you one of mine if you can't figure out where to get one.

Your taxes wouldn't go up 40%. Your taxes would go up several hundred percent. That guy who makes 10 million dollars a year pays about 28% income tax, and that's only for the federal level. I'll let you do the math and figure out how much of your income would cover that. Everyone would be paying taxes. Currently, about 40% of Americans don't pay taxes, either through tax breaks and incentives, or because they fall below the income bracket where you actually have to pay. All of the sudden, instead of being paid every May you can expect to pay. A lot.

The economy has been a wet paper bag for decades, it's just been propped up with fairy tails. With the way the US has been speaking money into existence to buy it's own debt it's only a matter of time before it comes time to recognize the reality of the situation. We've bankrupted ourselves. We have a government that refuses to acknowledge this fact, and a public that refuses to call them on it, because it's keeping their interest rates low.
User avatar
#367 - kafei (02/26/2016) [-]
> Everyone will move to Mexico because I said so!

> I'm not painting the world in shades of black and white, I'm trying to make you understand that everyone will move to Mexico if they have to pay a few percentages more on their tax to provide the lower classes with a way to have more spending money so the economy recovers by having more consumers overall!

Also, when you feel the need to resort to personal snide remarks to keep your cyclic responses going, I no longer feel the need to respond. However, I don't appreciate you taking my 40% out of context to suit your needs in stating that "suddenly we'd be paying a hell of a lot more!"

Yes, that's called being black and white over everything. Please learn what it means, and, hey, good luck.
User avatar
#368 - thelastamerican (02/27/2016) [-]
I never said everyone would go to Mexico. I said businesses may move there. They may also move to one of dozens of other countries that would expect them to pay less, and would be willing to work for a fraction of what we make. The rich people could move to several dozen other countries as well. It depends on what they want to do. I didn't realize I would have to spell that out for you, but there you go.

I don't remember making snide remarks. I think it's amazing you've founded a company that operates outside the forces of the market. That's an amazing achievement.

You're the one laboring under the impression that the government will for some reason just take a several billion dollar hit when the rich people leave. They're not going to do that. Your taxes won't go up to something as laughable as 40%, they'll quadrupedal. If you don't want things you say to be quoted, don't say them. This is a debate. You make a point about your taxes going to 40% and I laugh.
#234 - She doesn't have any other platform to rally with, so might as…  [+] (1 reply) 02/24/2016 on Berne Sanders 0
User avatar
#341 - thelastamerican (02/25/2016) [-]
The crazy thing is that she never saw a court room over that. Any other citizen who's name isn't Clinton would have been in prison the day the FBI found out that they were keeping classified documents on an unsecured server. Money talks.
#234 - Actually, you're right, both do work, but to answer your quest…  [+] (1 reply) 02/19/2016 on My life as a teenage robot... 0
User avatar
#235 - kafei (02/19/2016) [-]
*explaining, cats on laps can lead to mistakes
#139 - Greed.  [+] (3 replies) 02/18/2016 on My life as a teenage robot... 0
User avatar
#160 - thempc (02/19/2016) [-]
not sure if that's a shortening of "agreed" or if you're explaining why what the first guy said is true, but both work
User avatar
#234 - kafei (02/19/2016) [-]
Actually, you're right, both do work, but to answer your question, I was just explaing, very much in a hurry. The current methods of animation are dirt cheap, but dead obviously so.
User avatar
#235 - kafei (02/19/2016) [-]
*explaining, cats on laps can lead to mistakes
[ 1016 Total ]

channels owned

Subscribe 3spoopy6me