Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #2420 on Comments
Level 255 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to joshwontwon
Invite joshwontwon to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 255 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about joshwontwon
latest user's comments
- Doesn't even notice available is spelled wrong... pleb
- That's not his dad though. His dad is alive canonically and ca…
Dad Might's Birthday
considering the lack of times you even see/hear about his dad, All Might seems to be a far better father figure
Could it be he is that fire/ice kids half-brother?
That'd be a really nonsencial plot twist imo, because:
1-Izuku looks NOTHING like Endeavor. All his kids have a bit of red hair.
2-He doesn't only breathe fire. He releases fire from his entire body.
3-Endeavor would've never had a kid with Izuku's mom. He spent a lot of time searching for the ''perfect wife'' with a powerful quirk that could blend in well with his own and would get him a perfect child for him to raise. Besides, if he was indeed his father, I'm sure Izuku himself would know...seeing as how much of a hero fanatic he is. It seems like his dad was a normal dude who divorced his mom when he was still a little kid, then left.
1 It's not impossible to lack the hair color considering he didn't inherit even a fraction of a quick.
2. Knowing how much the main character looks up to heros the mother might of said breathes fire as an understatement since Endeaver is shit role model.
3. Considering Endeaver sees people as things it is possible that he had a few flings with different ranges of powers until he found the perfect complimentary ability. Moving small objects could of equated to enhancing the control of flame after all and rather than adding more power types he might of thought of initially increasing what his own power could do.
4 he's an asshole
1. In MHA it is. All characters have "naruto syndrome" where the children look almost identical to parents.
2. The mother doesn't give a shit about heroes.
3. It would be more worth it to fuck half the other contestants mothers than deku's.
4. So is 90% of the hero society.
Yeah, alright, you raise good points, but just out of curiosity I checked the wiki...and apparently Izuku's dad is actually a guy named Hisashi ( as in
or ''it's been a while ( since I saw you)'' ), and is working overseas. The information comes from a released character book.
Good point. I kinda feel it's more of a big brother kinda deal, especially after watching the relationship in one piece with Luffy and Ace.
- 23, Frozen Foods Manager, Every time I get close to finishing …
- We must complete our primary function!
- How ****** up would it be if instead of career politicians, we…
The democrats don't like...
To be fair celebrities and politicians are about as in touch with reality as each other.
- So if white people believe in this, does that mean we are reli…
We must complete our primary function!
- Do Latinos cuck anyone or just themselves?
What are you racist?
They are the outcome of interracial cucking by a race of people who had been interracially cucked.
- It's because you weren't a Chad anon.
Vowhuplyt Bocigags Vangonela
- Anime is one of my favorites. It's "No Game, No Life"
Loli Wants Da Tiddy
Tbh it's recognizable from 50 km away with its purple af filter
- Ask her where her evidence for a god is.
It is universally apparent, to those with enough honesty and mental faculty to see it.
>Where is this thing
>Oh its there, you're just dumb for not finding it. Don't ask me where it is though, c-cause I won't help an idiot
da bible says it's true so it is
Take it from an ex-christain, that really was the argument my parents and grandparents used against me
"The Bible is true because it says in the Bible that it's true"
Show Comments (16)