Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Buy your amazon goods through FJ's link.
Just click this link and search for any product you want. FJ gets a 6% commission on everything you buy.

hide menu

jonalexander    

Rank #27734 on Subscribers
jonalexander Avatar Level 44 Comments: Sammich eater
Offline
Send mail to jonalexander Block jonalexander Invite jonalexander to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 20
Date Signed Up:10/18/2011
Last Login:1/11/2014
Location:Norway
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 199 total,  296 ,  97
Comment Thumbs: 94 total,  142 ,  48
Content Level Progress: 90% (9/10)
Level 19 Content: New Here → Level 20 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress: 0% (0/1)
Level 44 Comments: Sammich eater → Level 45 Comments: Sammich eater
Subscribers:2
Content Views:8790
Times Content Favorited:8 times
Total Comments Made:70
FJ Points:340
Favorite Tags: Bachelor (2) | foul (2) | Frog (2)

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 3511
    Thumbs Up 50 Thumbs Down 9 Total: +41
    Comments: 3
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 10/18/11
    Foul Bachelor Frog Foul Bachelor Frog
  • Views: 930
    Thumbs Up 24 Thumbs Down 0 Total: +24
    Comments: 5
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 11/06/11
    Missing word x factor Missing word x factor
  • Views: 1902
    Thumbs Up 30 Thumbs Down 13 Total: +17
    Comments: 5
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 10/28/11
    Troll teacher Troll teacher
  • Views: 699
    Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 2 Total: +13
    Comments: 5
    Favorites: 4
    Uploaded: 10/20/11
    Grammar. Grammar.
  • Views: 1912
    Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0 Total: +12
    Comments: 1
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 10/20/11
    Like a baws. Like a baws.
  • Views: 1305
    Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 3 Total: +12
    Comments: 4
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 10/19/11
    Chuck Testa? Chuck Testa?
1 2 > [ 11 Funny Pictures Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

youtube videos

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#297 - I agree with that, if there's no reason to commit crime, it wo… 11/05/2012 on Shut Up And Take Me To Prison 0
#287 - Or rehabilitate them once in jail, so they (hopefully) won't c… 11/05/2012 on Shut Up And Take Me To Prison +2
#282 - Norways incarceration rate is 71 out of 100,000 people, in the…  [+] (1 new reply) 11/05/2012 on Shut Up And Take Me To Prison +4
#291 - notafunnyguy (11/05/2012) [-]
learned that in law class. except i learned in the USA when a prisoner is released they have an 80% chance to recommit and be put back into jail, where as in norway it's about 20%. they have a rehab program for ALL prisoners. we have a place we put people and ignore the problem until theyre back out again
#208 - Picture  [+] (1 new reply) 05/08/2012 on Tell your mom... +8
#213 - iamhungry (05/08/2012) [-]
you sir, have just being tosted .
#73 - Pretty sure that's spaghetti, and not noodles. 03/26/2012 on I can't even boil water right -3
#29 - Kony, the Ugandan hero asks, would you show this to your mother?  [+] (3 new replies) 03/12/2012 on Sonic the Hedgehog +15
#60 - carnagejc (03/12/2012) [-]
Feel free to use that in the future bro
User avatar #52 - greeneyedgamer (03/12/2012) [-]
Bitch please, I wouldn't show my mother this site existed.
User avatar #38 - lskovfoged (03/12/2012) [-]
What if my mother showed me? That is thy question.
#99 - Same thing happened to me at TGI Fridays in Orlando. Naturally… 02/29/2012 on Y U NO TIP? +3
#1 - Comment deleted 02/16/2012 on Basketball level : Asian 0
#2 - Me too. Must of been like 10 years since it got released first… 02/15/2012 on End of the World 0
#83 - Picture 02/12/2012 on P-Nut ButtHurt Jelly Tyme! 0
[ 68 Total ]

user's channels

Join Subscribe stoner-humor

user's friends


Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - Sunset has deleted their comment [-]
#2 to #1 - jonalexander (01/09/2012) [-]
Thanks for accepting! You're the funniest guy on here.
 Friends (0)