Rank #9895 on CommentsLevel 218 Comments: Comedic Genius
OfflineSend mail to jimmietheteen Block jimmietheteen Invite jimmietheteen to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||11/06/2011|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#13282|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#1626|
|Content Thumbs:||50 total, 117 , 167|
|Comment Thumbs:||1877 total, 2379 , 502|
|Content Level Progress:|| 0% (0/1) |
Level -51 Content: disliked → Level -50 Content: disliked
|Comment Level Progress:|| 45% (45/100) |
Level 218 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 219 Comments: Comedic Genius
|Times Content Favorited:||1 times|
|Total Comments Made:||362|
latest user's comments
|#92 - Listen up. Here is why Skyrim is getting remastered. Console u… [+] (3 new replies)||06/14/2016 on normal text vs. bold||+14|
|#23 - I enjoyed Watch underscore Dogs.||06/09/2016 on Watch_Dogs 2||-2|
|#24 - Open Carry is stupid imo. No not because it makes others uneas… [+] (3 new replies)||06/09/2016 on packin` heat||-6|
#50 - anon (06/09/2016) [-]
i dont think its too unreasonable to be uneasy tbh
|#14 - Bu there are two references to the Sole Survivor from Pre-War … [+] (2 new replies)||06/09/2016 on oh no||+5|
|#78 - For any one wondering: Harry's eyes aren't the same color as h…||06/06/2016 on Harry Potter - books vs movies||0|
|#36 - I'm not a scientist or a biologist or anything else ending in … [+] (4 new replies)||06/04/2016 on Fallout 4 Vegetation mod...||+1|
#46 - emperorehryn (06/04/2016) [-]
The whole world wasn't blasted, basically.
See all those power cores? Mini nuclear reactors. Everything in pre-war Fall Out universe was ran by little nuclear reactors. The Nuke's that did drop and go off basically set off massive chains of tiny nuclear blasts.
Hence why there's so much radiation ground level, typically a huge explosion launches radiation into the sky, with bigger explosions leaving very little radiation and smaller ones leaving lots. All these cores basically fried everything near by and soaked it in the green go-go juice
#39 - cyrodill (06/04/2016) [-]
it's pretty much vegetation around Chernobyl. it is much less radioactivity there than it would after a nuclear war. What may happen after that most of the people disappear is that trees can grow back. And they will not throw away bombs on wilderness area because there is nothing important there, this will make it easier to grow back from the wildernes areas.
#38 - trollmobile (06/04/2016) [-]
if anything's unrealistic, it's the wasteland.
1. plants always return, they may become more monotone, as far from all will survive, but that solves itself with evolution over a few million years. so while there would be plants in the wasteland, there would be a smaller variety than what we now have.
2. 200 years of people living there, and noone thought to clean up the place a bit? not even pick up the god damned newspapers and used cups from the floor? let alone fix holes in walls and replace broken doors?
|#37 - Eugh...don't. Tell me about your period. It's weird to tell a … [+] (3 new replies)||05/07/2016 on Content TG||+2|
|#69 - Ever since I saw that damn clay animation I haven't been able …||04/28/2016 on Games||+4|
|#44 - Picture||04/16/2016 on Error on Google StreetView||+5|
|#26 - 1) Sounds like you were a VATS whore or sprint way too much. E… [+] (7 new replies)||04/13/2016 on Get Fucked||+9|
#104 - knightbean (04/13/2016) [-]
1. they lasted 200 years powering a generator, I think they should be able to last longer then 20 minutes of gameplay
2. I do, I just don't like it almost breaking every time I clear out a group of raiders. I'm supposed to be a walking tank in power armor, even the earliest models, not a volts wagon beetle on legs.
3. I'd argue that that is not the case. For ammo conservation you would still want semi auto, and while I agree a slight damage drop off over range would be fine, the amount of damage taken from the weapons is unacceptable if you want to put your perks somewhere besides only focusing on combat, which is something you will need to do if you want to get that perk you mentioned before
4. Its a military chopper sure a shot from a missile or fat man should take it down quickly, but realistically even large caliber rifle would do little to nothing to the overall integrity of the machine.
Not being a dick but sometimes a games flaws can't only be explained by the phrase git gud, because they are not able to be worked around. For instance having a weapon that is slow but hard hitting is not a problem, but having all a slow, weak weapon that is supposed to be strong is a problem in a game. Sometimes things just need to be tweaked in order to work.
#63 - monkeybotlove (04/13/2016) [-]
theres a lot of places with a high likelyhood of them being there. almost everytime I kill those raiders on that tugboat stuck in the bridge theres 4 in the the little ammo container at the back of the boat. When you find a spot that has one of those high probabilities, hit it up every once in a while. It all adds up.