Rank #12809 on CommentsLevel 120 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
OfflineSend mail to imayan Block imayan Invite imayan to be your friend
- Views: 1556Boobs or Else...
18 7 Total: +11
latest user's comments
|#75 - So FJers are also ******* ?||15 hours ago on How about some positivity...||0|
|#54 - Picture||01/30/2015 on If 'Game of Thrones' Were a...||+21|
|#33 - Don't forget the Hatsune Miku wallpaper on all of your devices... [+] (1 new reply)||01/29/2015 on He doesn't believe in magic||+2|
|#95 - Weeboos can now finally have their waifu!||01/28/2015 on People watching POV porn on...||+1|
|#94 - Stopped the video and came down looking for this comment to th…||01/28/2015 on People watching POV porn on...||+3|
|#139 - If the blue waffle is real.. I bet it belongs to her||01/28/2015 on That's just sad||0|
|#28 - The fire bending made me lose my ****||01/25/2015 on The Legend of Tyrone||0|
|#77 - No problem mate. Enjoy!||01/24/2015 on Popsicles.||+1|
|#75 - Well from those you've mentioned all have pretty good story li… [+] (2 new replies)||01/24/2015 on Popsicles.||+2|
|#67 - I know right. Tried out a new anime of this season called 'Shi… [+] (8 new replies)||01/23/2015 on Popsicles.||0|
#68 - alfonshister (01/23/2015) [-]
Until now i only watched InuYasha. They dont have any of that kind (except for some harmless things, but i dont even like those, i think Takahashi would have been better off without them)
It's like posting boobs for frontpage. It annoys me that cheap stuff gets the attention.
#75 - imayan (01/24/2015) [-]
Well from those you've mentioned all have pretty good story lines that a lot of people enjoy (except Yu gi oh, I can't say here as card-style anime isn't really my thing) .
Here's some other recommendations since you're new, if you're interested of course
- Full metal alchemist brotherhood (64 Episodes)
- Hunter x Hunter 2011 (148 Episodes, To Be Continued)
- Fate/Zero (25 Episodes)
- Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (Only 12 episodes released so far but there is an older version with the full story, however I would suggest watching this new version instead as it's a lot more enjoyable in my opinion )
- Death Note (37 Episodes) If I didn't suggest this, people would track me down and murder me
- Shingeki no Kyojin (25 Episodes, To Be Continued)
- Fairy Tail I mentioned this as it's one of my favourites and it'd feel wrong not including it, however not everyone likes it. You will either love it or hate it. (Over 200 Episodes, Still released weekly)
I have not gone into detail about what these anime are and what they consist of as it's really late right now and I just can't be arsed. However, you may get info about most anime by visiting this website : myanimelist.net/
#73 - Johnsfer (01/23/2015) [-]
You can't say shit about anime until you've watched more than just one nigga.
That's like me saying all games are just brainless shooters that have no good story.
One Piece has a great story and great characters.
DBZ isn't just a nostalgia fest either, it also has a good story.
In fact all those anime you listed have stories, stories that people enjoy to this day.
Most anime aren't all fighting anime or shounen, in fact, most of them are slice of life shows but the genre is incredibly varied. Anime as a whole isn't just fights.