Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #29169 on Comments
Level 135 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to idrinkslurpees
Invite idrinkslurpees to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 135 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 136 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Total Comments Made:
What people say about idrinkslurpees
latest user's comments
- Does anyone have that picture of Trump smoking weed? I need th…
- Please for the love of God someone explain this whole situatio…
Congress turns over Obama veto
Apparently Saudi Arabia has hundred of billions of dollars of assets in the US that would get frozen in the event of a lawsuit and any damages would be extracted from them, although the saudi's have said they will liquidate and remove any assets in the event the law passes
My guess is that the whole thing will just be completely unenforceable. It will be tried in US court and in all likelyhood Saudi Arabia won't even send a defense. Any damages awarded will by technically owed by the Saudi Royal Family but they won't pay any of it because US courts can't enforce it. They could potentially try to force the issue if any member of the family were to travel to the US but they would likely have diplomatic immunity which would protect them from any kind of enforcement on US soil.
TL;DR the whole thing is a PR move that will only worsen diplomatic relations and cost taxpayer dollars
- I am ripped, that was dope. thanks for sauce
Hevni Peckoldep Pugsoklak
- Comment deleted
Merry Chrithmith funnyjunk
- Ha, I knew once that SAE video went up the next videos to go w…
- >Its ******* Goebbels keked wayyy to hard. roomate…
Growing up in Germany
- My b homie I even looked it up so I guess I just looked at the…
- I smell that smelly smell of something that smells... smelly
i don't approve of incorrect quotes, but i'll let it slide since it was still funny
My b homie I even looked it up so I guess I just looked at the wrong quote. No sauce on it tho, still a rookie at this.
- Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems
- Here is sauce. I seriously couldn't bear to watch any…
Show Comments (0)