|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #7259 on CommentsLevel 275 Comments: Ninja Pirate
OfflineSend mail to ianosity Block ianosity Invite ianosity to be your friend flag avatar
Welcome! Why not check out my Youtube channel if you're bored of FJ for a bit?
- Views: 16286Conflict Arises.
438 103 Total: +335
- Views: 11569If a cactus and spider bred...
188 31 Total: +157
- Views: 126333rd degree
192 61 Total: +131
- Views: 1632Sexy Astronomy
20 6 Total: +14
- Views: 84699 PROBLEMS MAYBE?
15 6 Total: +9
- Views: 1752Trippy
24 15 Total: +9
- Views: 2228PArty Rock Cantina
29 10 Total: +19
latest user's comments
|#75 - Oh man.||12/12/2014 on This isn't surprising at all||+2|
|#364 - Thank you. You da real MVP.||12/09/2014 on Pope Francis||0|
|#235 - Hey, FJ could I get some advice? Work related stress and just … [+] (7 new replies)||12/09/2014 on Pope Francis||0|
#355 - sacchito (12/09/2014) [-]
Here's my de-stress way.
1. Some good comfort food (pizza, chipotle burrito, grill cheese sammich, ect) Whatever you like, just ignore carbs and crap, and just eat something fucking delicious that warms your soul on the way down.
2. A good, silly, comedy show. I'd recommend Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Modern Family, or (from youtube) Dickfigures. If you can take it seriously, then you're doing something wrong.
3. Some *ahem* "stress relief." Get some privacy, grab some good porn, some good weed, and/or your girlfriend/boyfriend/fuck buddy/friend with benefits/etc. and then get comfortable and just spank the metaphoric monkey till your legs tingle.
4. Sleep. Get your comfiest blankets, pillows, pets, or whatever, make a bed out of it, get comfy, and then knock the fuck out for a few hours. Doesn't matter if it's at midnight or noon. Do it.
5. Video games. Mindless, violent, no-major-strategy video games. Just a game where you can just obliterate enemies in fun ways. Enjoy some good, artistic digital destruction and violence. Worrying about saving the princess/kingdom/whatever can come later. But for now, forget, and just tear some baddies up in ways that sound like a viking brag.
#238 - deaminzaints (12/09/2014) [-]
i guess you could always do some candle-making or whatever its called, you know, since its december.
basically you fill a recyclable cup or bottle with water (if its a bottle cut of the top) and then you light a bunch of candles and let drop flow and hit the water, makes a nice little burnable art piece (if you want it to be useable, remember to have a trhead in the middle for the first layer of candlewax)
but other than that you got the usual: music, masturbation and gaming
|#70 - Uchihalover posting decent content? Alert the authorities.||12/05/2014 on sasuke sama||0|
|#112 - God damn, it's hard to read what you post. Making me put in ef…||12/05/2014 on Drake & Josh Reunion||0|
|#220 - I think I may have an idea.||12/05/2014 on If only his master took...||0|
|#219 - Picture||12/05/2014 on If only his master took...||0|
|#114 - 5 dollar All you can eat soup and breadsticks. Real Italian or…||12/03/2014 on ..?||+1|
|#328 - br00tal||12/03/2014 on Colbert '12||0|
|#319 - My mom had bought one of those when I was around 8 years old f… [+] (2 new replies)||12/03/2014 on Colbert '12||0|
#326 - aejann (12/03/2014) [-]
Celtic weapons are some of the best weapons. They wore their shields on their fists and put spikes on them so the shield was a punching weapon. They made axes so large that you didn't have to swing them; you just had to drop them on your (fully armored) enemy, and they were dead. They actually had steel weapons during the bronze age, and in case you didn't know, steel cuts through bronze like butter.
People in ancient Ireland, I believe they were the Pictish, had a favorite tactic. See, they were quite small, but they wielded seven-foot swords, which they had to drag behind them. They would run up to an enemy on horseback, jump in the air, and spin their entire body in order to swing that sword. They would cut through the horse's armor, the horse, and the man riding it in one swing.