|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #16644 on CommentsLevel 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
OfflineSend mail to hakuoftehdance Block hakuoftehdance Invite hakuoftehdance to be your friend flag avatar
My sense of humor is a bit... off. Deal with it :)
- Views: 996Time Traveling
25 5 Total: +20
- Views: 711Labcoats?
18 1 Total: +17
- Views: 1253Mole People
15 5 Total: +10
- Views: 287Best tags ever
5 11 Total: -6
- Views: 2904Best Duckface when I was a Kid...
22 7 Total: +15
latest user's comments
|#66 - I am a musician who both studies music theory, and has been pl… [+] (2 new replies)||11/19/2014 on Dave Grohl||+3|
#74 - bluzzerstream (11/20/2014) [-]
4. Don't have much to say except "Then yes, he sells himself to the media, just like every other musician who has made it big.", this isn't always true, debating against it would, thogh be stupid cause that's not exactly what weäre talking about. So, sure, you've got me.
5. It shouldn't get slightly angrier cause either I wrote like shit and you didn't understand or you missed some words, doesn't matter. Foo fighters' videos are really good I'd say. Better than the music and a lot more fun than most other's but I'm talking about the entire fucking documentary or whatever it is they're making around this new albums. He can't go saying it's all about music and suddenly he's making fucking a fucking documentary to promote his albums. Man, it's almost as much cancer as U2s latest nonselfadmitted fuck up. "He's already big enough, I don't think he really cares about building his image. " He's already big enough and seeing his constant thoughts on life everywhere is enough to realize there's a new album coming but NOOO, Dave's a director now as well and expect more, there's a fucking series of documentaries coming our way.
After further investigations I realized; "Sonic Highways is not only about the making of Foo Fighters' most ambitious album to date, it is also a musical map of America". It's still an obvious promotion to place "Foo Fighters" on as many places as possible, all for fame and spreading their music, in claim it's in favour for rock.
My main argument is still, why the fuck can't he just play his music and stop all of the other shit. I don't even listen to the band and I know more about it than my favorite bands but I don't even know if I want to know about them either... .
I've played guitar for 3 years and Dave would totally crush me in a "guitar battle" but what's catchy is nearly always simple and what's complicated nearly almost sounds like he's just trying to do something complicated, not for the purpose of making it sound good.
#69 - bluzzerstream (11/20/2014) [-]
YOu amde many points and I agree with a lot of it.
1. First of all, most of history's rock personalities don't fit into anyone of today's "rockers" and I'm not going to say there aren't any good rock front men so I suppose it's an unfair way of judging him and once it gets down to the music his personlity shouldn't matter, sure, you're right. I would even give creds to Dave for using a lot of his interviews on promoting young people to play music and follow their dreams/have fun.
2. Well, it doesn't matter if it's what rock is. It still supports my claim in saying his music is simple and his lyrics USUALLY aren't thought out but rahter just picked of what sounds the most cheesy. Sure, there's nothing wrong with it but no other revolutionary rock band has ever made a name from their simple song arrangements and constant cliché vocals. Like honeslty, it took Dave fucking 7 albums to realize the majority of his verses are palm muted power chords (way to show your talents and variety). Why does Foo Fighters deserve to be acclaimed as legendary when they haven't done anything new or very special. yhey're big and I don't think you disagree with their fame at least slightly rooting from Nirvana.
3. Of course, I consider myself a legend for brushing my teeth this morning, dispite planning to sta in bed all day; it's how you define it. Dave is as seen often in media and as I've come to interpret it said to be a "rock legend". Now, usually this phrase is used with other artists who actually changed history and in case I should see Dave as a legend according to your definiton then I'll have to say they need to emphazise for example Kurt Cobain's title to Super rock legend, since I see the two as people on entirely differnt levels of legend, inb4 Kurt played like shit, yes but he was perhaps one of the most interesting frontmans on stage and created a style to change history.
Remaining character count: 103
I'm working my fingers..
|#24 - I love you too...||10/10/2014 on I MISSED YOU GUYS!||+20|
|#71 - They adopted Donnie after finding him in a jungle.||03/27/2014 on born to be wild thornberrys||+17|
|#62 - Now I'm afraid to move to California.. Because I have always f… [+] (2 new replies)||12/05/2013 on Dont be a dick||+1|
#64 - commontroll (12/05/2013) [-]
Well they won't consider you weird, not that I know of at least, but they simply just don't do it. And honestly, California's pretty overrated. The landscape is beautiful (at least in Northern California) but the people kind of make it suck for me. But to each their own.
|#73 - 1. Picture could be before she got the tattoo 2. Skin…||12/02/2013 on For real?||+1|
|#68 - Didn't think this picture would be so relevant, so soon...||11/28/2013 on The tough life of an artist.||+1|
|#354 - "Your health is low. Do you have any health potions or fo… [+] (1 new reply)||11/07/2013 on thats deep||+4|
|#61 - I didn't lie... [+] (2 new replies)||10/15/2013 on The Real Pokémon Master!||+38|
|#60 - Pt. 2 in replies [+] (3 new replies)||10/15/2013 on The Real Pokémon Master!||+22|
|#50 - This really.. Lit up my day..||10/11/2013 on my god the puns||+3|