|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #19298 on SubscribersLevel 224 Comments: Mind Blower
OfflineSend mail to drummingfool Block drummingfool Invite drummingfool to be your friend flag avatar
- Views: 11461You know it's true
447 38 Total: +409
- Views: 3534I like turtles
57 11 Total: +46
- Views: 1020WTF is a Darth Maul?
27 4 Total: +23
- Views: 2305Harry Potter
24 2 Total: +22
- Views: 1862Hipster Dexter
22 4 Total: +18
- Views: 2391How the fuck did I get here?
22 4 Total: +18
- Views: 1636Dead Island Literal Trailer
7 3 Total: +4
- Views: 11185Orbit Buddy
371 32 Total: +339
latest user's comments
|#812 - Looking back at this, I'm a ******* idiot. I apologize. [+] (1 new reply)||05/30/2013 on Evolution||0|
|#419 - Even Reddit thinks the alarm clock **** is dumb.||05/30/2013 on 4chan needs your help!||0|
|#351 - I respect your opinion and disagree acceptingly.||08/17/2012 on slenderman comic #2||+1|
|#299 - Nope, Ive been thumbing everyone up. I just think it's interesting. [+] (1 new reply)||08/16/2012 on Evolution||0|
|#289 - It's amusing what I get thumbed down for. [+] (3 new replies)||08/16/2012 on Evolution||0|
|#275 - I will gladly if you elaborate [+] (4 new replies)||08/16/2012 on Evolution||-1|
|#272 - hahah, yeah. But what I'm trying to say is if it evolved shoul…||08/16/2012 on Evolution||-4|
|#271 - If I shed my skin every time I turned a year old I would defin… [+] (1 new reply)||08/16/2012 on Evolution||-2|
|#270 - Every species to have evolved is another phase in the evolutio… [+] (7 new replies)||08/16/2012 on Evolution||-2|
#278 - Womens Study Major (08/16/2012) [-]
isn't every single fossil technically a "transitional phase" when compared to the animal today and the other ancestors of that animal? so then if that were the case, yes, we have discovered this transitional phase and therefore can prove evolution through fossil records
|#257 - splendid straw man, but that's not my point. If evolution were… [+] (3 new replies)||08/16/2012 on Evolution||-1|
#259 - Womens Study Major (08/16/2012) [-]
1. Evolution is not how life originated (that's a different thing altogether) , its about how species come into existance
2. We would not have fossils of all stages of evolution. Do you have pictures of yourself in all stages of your life? Pictures of you transitioning from a boy to teenager? Fossilization is a very rare process, so of course scientists don't have all the fossils.
3. How is that a strawman? I doubt you even know what that means.
#271 - drummingfool (08/16/2012) [-]
If I shed my skin every time I turned a year old I would definately have evidence that I was once a year younger. In other words, another species evolving into another takes billions of years, and millions of generations of that species, meaning we should be able to find fossils of each spot it was in it's evolutionary journey to it's present form.
Join Subscribe turtles