Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #11057 on Comments
Level 148 Comments: Faptastic
Send mail to derves
Invite derves to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 148 Comments: Faptastic → Level 149 Comments: Faptastic
Total Comments Made:
What people say about derves
latest user's comments
- 660 miles? LUXURY! I'm now married to the girl I was in…
- Uhh.... I hate to be that guy, but you spelt "guardian&qu…
I'mma mercy main doodle
pssst read the comments
- This bitch. I like the character, but ****** HATE the way they…
Manga also counts btw
- Kangaroo, I'm afraid. Wallabies are built slightly different. …
Rescuers Down Under
- Not to mention, it's legit taken straight from the book (with …
I ship these two
- So the involuntary part is that there was no intention of hurt…
- You see, involuntary manslaughter is one of those american rul…
Okay, it's like this:
Murder - you meant to kill him, he dead.
Manslaughter - You were at a bar and punched a guy who hit on your girl, he fell and hit his head and he dead.
Involuntary Manslaughter - You blew through a stop sign and hit a pedestrian, he dead. You had no intention of hurting him whatsoever, but he still dead.
So the involuntary part is that there was no intention of hurting the other party. Makes sense, though I'm sure there could be a better word for it. And as someone already said, sounds as though it's not totally fitting for this instance, but it's what they got. Righto!
This isn't involuntary manslaughter this bitch straight up helped him kill himself by getting supplies.
I don't disagree, I think she's a piece of shit and bears a degree of culpability, but it probably came down to what the prosecutors thought they could charge her with
prove in court.
It should be noted that in some states (again, laws will vary) assisted suicide can be prosecuted as involuntary manslaughter.
- So I looked up 116 F in real temperature. About 46 celcius. Th…
Arizona right now
They didn't shut down the schools. It gets this hot every year and worse
- It's easy to hit barriers.
- He can make it on his own!
KOZ AYM DED
What a trooper.
Show Comments (0)