Level 139 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
OfflineSend mail to dechlan Block dechlan Invite dechlan to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||6/10/2012|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Comment Thumbs:||392 total, 431 , 39|
|Content Level Progress:|| 6.77% (4/59) |
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
|Comment Level Progress:|| 10% (1/10) |
Level 139 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 140 Comments: Faptastic
|Total Comments Made:||205|
latest user's comments
|#44 - You wouldn't know the source of both the song and the video clip? [+] (4 new replies)||08/08/2014 on omg||+3|
|#189 - No problem.||01/06/2014 on Well played.||0|
|#132 - This? [+] (2 new replies)||01/05/2014 on Well played.||+4|
|#774381 - This pleases me.||09/15/2013 on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|
|#774350 - Well then. I stand corrected.||09/15/2013 on Anime & Manga - anime...||+1|
|#774348 - Kokorro Connect. I haven't seen it spoken of before, at least … [+] (2 new replies)||09/15/2013 on Anime & Manga - anime...||+1|
|#774345 - Great summarized answer!||09/15/2013 on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|
|#774340 - From what I read, it seems like it would have been good. Also … [+] (2 new replies)||09/15/2013 on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|
|#774337 - Ah that's good. I know that it is a Eroge, but is it mor… [+] (13 new replies)||09/15/2013 on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|
#774373 - TheMather (09/15/2013) [-]
It's not heavy on the sex, but it makes it powerful because it's played so well.
And while it's true that it isn't fully translated, there's only half a main route and some of the lesser routes that are untranslated. It's got tens of hours of translated material.
It also has a sequal, Majikoi S, where all the main routes are translated. So total that's probably well over 100 hours of playing ahead of you.
#774343 - mattythebeaver (09/15/2013) [-]
The scripts'll be made public by October 1st.
There's probably at least one jap speaking guy on the internet who'll do it
Come December Insem will buckle up and finish it
Like the rumors say, Insem was lying about all the progress on the other routes and we're all fucked
Go through it with a machine translator
#774347 - mattythebeaver (09/15/2013) [-]
Whatever you go with, you're gonna get fucked with horrible grammar and frequent mistranslations so there's no major differences.
If I had to say, use Chiitrans along with multiple translators (Atlas, Google etc). I have a guide saved if you care.
-Go google chiitrans2
-Download the latest version
- After you've installed the program -
- Click on "click here to start" or the 2nd button on the top left to run a vn through chiitrans.
- The third button in the top left of the box is options where you can customize which translator program you want as a default for lines of text to editing/removing/copying and pasting text replacements. As you can see from the image I posted originally I have google/honyaku and translit google selected as my defaults.
- The 4th button/binoculars opens a window that monitors incoming lines of text so that you can weed out lines of code to the text you want.
- The 7th button "translate using all translators" has a neat feature of showing off definitions of certain kanji which you can replace if you really want to using the text replacer. Anyways I'm sure I write up enough of a spoon feeding post since exploring the program for yourself can easily teach you a lot about how to use it for your own uses.
#774364 - desmondxburton (09/15/2013) [-]
Thanks can you share that guide with me? Also it keeps saying (Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.) and not translating. Do you have any idea why it is doing that.
|#774332 - *Visual Novel*||09/15/2013 on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|