Upload
Login or register

daredevizz

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 22
Date Signed Up:3/02/2010
Last Login:5/30/2016
Location:THe USA of course
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#192
Highest Content Rank:#4046
Highest Comment Rank:#86
Content Thumbs: 400 total,  465 ,  65
Comment Thumbs: 28575 total,  30687 ,  2112
Content Level Progress: 50% (5/10)
Level 31 Content: Peasant → Level 32 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress: 68.5% (685/1000)
Level 321 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 322 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:0
Content Views:27408
Times Content Favorited:19 times
Total Comments Made:4004
FJ Points:22163
Hello you are now looking at my account. i do not know if your are one of those werid people who have to know about every thing about someone else. Just to let you know there are names for people like you( meaning stalker/no life). but just to end your stalking rampage i am a pretty nice guy and i enjoy about everything from anime(some) to pokemon(old hate new) to even the epic and bloody ginger bread wars.( YES it is happening) so i enjoy everything. now plz stop stalking me.

  • Views: 538
    Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2 Total: 0
    Comments: 0
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 10/05/10
    SUPER SNAIL SUPER SNAIL

latest user's comments

#14 - What? 7 hours ago on Set a pool on fire and put... +2
#4 - **daredevizz used "*roll picture*"** **daredevizz rolled image ** 7 hours ago on hitler +2
#3 - **daredevizz used "*roll picture*"** **daredevizz rolled i… 7 hours ago on job title 0
#37 - Honestly, I was all for trump, But then he had to go and say G…  [+] (49 new replies) 8 hours ago on islam comp: Stefan & angry... +38
User avatar
#170 - Fgner (1 hour ago) [-]
First up, Trump doesn't outright deny global warming. In early 2015 he sent some tweets that were joke about it being a hoax by China to destroy America's manufacturing. But he admits that it is a problem, simply that it isn't as big a problem people make it out to be. He's also said that if proven true, he'll be willing to change his mind (though I'm not sure how much proof he demands, it's fairly overwhelming as it stands). He's planning to discuss the topic more in the very near future, so he really could go either way.

And never said he was going to outright cancel the agreement we made - he said that, “at a minimum I will be renegotiating those agreements”. Which I think is fair, even necessary, given that it's bullshit from the get-go. "NASA climate scientist Professor James Hansen, one of the world’s foremost authorities on climate change, said of the agreement, “It’s a fraud really, a fake... It’s just bullshit for them to say: ‘We’ll have a 2C warming target and then try to do a little better every five years.’ It’s just worthless words. There is no action, just promises.’”George Monbiot writes of the Paris Agreement, “By comparison to what it could have been, it’s a miracle. By comparison to what it should have been, it’s a disaster.”"

So instead of giving up and voting for, what, Hilary? Send some letters to local Senators, Trumps office(?), etc. Let the politicians (well, their assistants) know that this could be a deciding factor in your vote. The more letters they get, the more public response to these kinds of decisions, the more likely they are to take a second look at the issue. Just sitting there being upset on the internet does nothing to influence them.
#120 - anon (4 hours ago) [-]
That's not the BEST reason not vote for him especially given the other choices. I don't think Trump accepts the, uh..."conventional" global warming, but he's certainly said that he's in favor of clean, renewable energy and a clean environment. "clean air and water" is how he puts it.
#94 - migueldecervantes (4 hours ago) [-]
Right...

That's the first stupid thing Trump said.

"Complete shutdown of Muslim immigration" is a smart geopolitical move. Raising the H1-B wages is a great idea, especially in a country that relies mostly on immigrants as their best scientists, researchers and engineers. Using the terms "bombing the hell outta ISIS" as though it meant something is what an honest politician would do. Just like promising to dismantle Obamacare and just putting "something better in place. Don't know what. I'll just do it." Infringing on the most basic liberties of American citizens is okay when we are afraid (putting certain mosques under surveillance). Claiming that education is the most important thing for an individual and, in the same breath, saying that the first sector where he will be administrating budget cuts is education... That's not retarded at all.

And yes, he did call global warming "an expensive hoax". It only adds to the fact that he is completely retarded and that only edgy 12 year olds like infinitereaper and down syndromed georgians and texans will be voting for him.
#139 - migueldecervantes (3 hours ago) [-]
lulzdealer...

jerkymcgee...

anonymoose...

Why give red thumb instead of argument?

SpongeBob Green Screen Squidward Crying
User avatar
#96 - infinitereaper (4 hours ago) [-]
Kill yourself.
#98 - migueldecervantes (4 hours ago) [-]
Not an argument.
User avatar
#101 - infinitereaper (4 hours ago) [-]
Neither is anything you just said, it's all opinions, stupid ass opinions at that. You're clearly a little bitch so why don't you just shut the fuck up and let other people try and fix the country.
#147 - anon (3 hours ago) [-]
"Neither is anything you just said"

LOLL MY GOD wtf as someone ambivalent about both sides that comment was entirely fucking retarded dude

you know what they say, the ignorant are the ones that talk the most and I see your bullshit everywhere on this site. stop unintentionally shitposting and use the time to actually read a book on politics or any book at all to reform that god awful critical reasoning u got there
#102 - migueldecervantes (4 hours ago) [-]
"Saying that someone has said the things he has said is an opinion, not a fact."

You are still the most stupid person on this website I see.
User avatar
#105 - infinitereaper (4 hours ago) [-]
Everything you listed are reasonable decisions, global warming is not. That's one of the few issues I take trouble with regarding Trump. You're literally advocating for outsourcing and selling America short, stupid fucking outsourcing is killing the middle class and fucking over good american workers, fucking kill yourself.
#109 - migueldecervantes (4 hours ago) [-]
Read the facts I provided again. I didn't mention outsourcing once. I was talking about the H1-B visa.

It's not the immigrants's fault if they get all the best jobs in America; it's America's fault.
User avatar
#118 - infinitereaper (4 hours ago) [-]
I know what you're talking about you fucking retard but you're wrong.
It's a serious economic issue.

Thanks to bullshit visas like that companies, get skilled labor dirt cheap from other countries, letting them cut off qualified american workers and hiring fucking Pajeet. We're talking everyone to people just getting out of school and veterans of the field. The visa system is currently being abused. Instead of going to the cheap labor, they are bringing cheap labor here. It's great for other countries, economically, but horrible for whatever countries employs it. Ergo America.

The country is fucking dying, in far more ways than one.
Trump understands that. His making economic decisions.
And economic decisions are what this country needs.
#148 - anon (3 hours ago) [-]
soooo delusional, stop sucking trump dick... learn about the world instead of trying so desperately to fit in
#121 - migueldecervantes (4 hours ago) [-]
It is completely illegal to hire economic migrants over resident/citizens. Try again.

Oh, but wait. How will Trump solve this?

"He'll just do it. Okay?"

But it's already illegal.

"You don't want to save this country."

I agree with you that good economic decisions are what this country needs. I think we should follow the precepts of Milton Friedman and Hayek over Trump's, though. Trump is actually advocating for quite a serious measure of government control. You would be able to see that if you hadn't been completely brainwashed to laud everything Trump says and attack everything anyone says against him with "kill yourself" and alarmist rhetoric such as "the country is fucking dying".

Trump will destroy America faster than Hilary, in my opinion. Not as fast as Bernie, though, but only mentally handicapped people would vote for Bernie.
User avatar
#175 - Fgner (1 hour ago) [-]
He won't make it more illegal, he'll raise the required wages of foreign workers and have recruitment requirements that place precedent on hiring US citizens. Thus we only hire foreign workers when they are the best for the job or no-one else is available. At the moment H1-Bs are ripping away a huge chunk of jobs in the midst of high unemployment.
#177 - migueldecervantes (1 hour ago) [-]
"Thus we only hire foreign workers when they are the best for the job or no-one else is available."

Which we are doing already.

Anything else you wanted to add?
User avatar
#178 - Fgner (1 hour ago) [-]
> Which we are doing already.

Sorry, didn't know you were disconnected from reality. And, if you didn't realize, this is amazing for foreign workers. Right now getting your H1-B is all luck, it doesn't matter how much you actually contribute. Brilliant, amazing people are being rejected all the time these days and that sucks dick.

Have a read. www.nytimes.com/2015/11/11/us/large-companies-game-h-1b-visa-program-leaving-smaller-ones-in-the-cold.html
#180 - migueldecervantes (1 hour ago) [-]
Stupidest and most alarming article I've yet read.

"I had this great american dream.... which got... broken..."

We are doing it already policy-wise. If the pragmatics don't work for you, then what is the solution?

"Well Trump has this policy where..."
User avatar
#184 - Fgner (1 hour ago) [-]
> Stupidest and most alarming article I've yet read.

Fucking liar, you didn't read it. The article is about 2000 words, the average reading speed is 200 words per minute. I posted that comment 3 minutes ago and you had time to write another comment. Even if you were within the top 5% of readers, you still would have barely finished it.

> "I had this great american dream.... which got... broken..."

Wow, quoting the caption of the top-most picture, good job. I mean, it's not like it's true that this guy literally lost the opportunity to work at an American company to a lottery system. Despite being highly qualified and having previous contact with the employer and great prospects. Also, fuck you, there were no ellipses in his sentence - you put them in to make it seem more dramatic.

And yeah, it's a news company, it needs views and attention and to draw emotion from the reader as a hope to sway the reader via personal investment. That's the entire reason they hire professional journalists instead of lawyers.

> We are doing it already policy-wise.

You obviously haven't read the article, and you obviously don't understand our current foreign worker laws. They're disgustingly broken and easy to abuse.

> Then what is the solution?

Well, Trump has it right. Increase the requires wages for H1B1 workers, make them competitively priced with their American counterparts (Hell - require by law that they must be paid, at minimum, the average wage, as determined by US census data). Now the only incentive to hire foreign workers is because they are the best fit for the job. Then make the requirements for application tighter, so a company can't send 50,000 foreign worker requests in a year (when we only give out 85,000 H1B1s annually).

Wow. It's almost like Trump is a politician with ideas about politics and some people agree with him.
#187 - migueldecervantes (1 hour ago) [-]
So what do you think is the incentive of hiring an employee for a company? It is always wage + skills.

Who will set the wage? Trump? Congress? Why not the company and employee? In a contract? As it is supposed to be in a free market.

And who decides who is more skilled than whom? The company, as well. Right?

Trump and his autistic followers want more government control, ditto for Bernie and his manchildren. I know Trump is a politician with ideas people agree with. It's just that the ideas are demonstrably stupid.
User avatar
#192 - Fgner (57 minutes ago) [-]
> Who will set the wage?

Did you even read my fucking comment? I recommended requiring that the minimum wage for a worker must be the average wage for the given position, as determined by US census data and adjusted for the local cost of living (again, as determined by US census data). It's fair, it's localized.

> Why not the company and employee?

Because the company sets the wage in these cases and foreign workers will work for significantly less than US workers. No shit.

> As it is supposed to be in a free market.

A free market also says it's totally fine to have child slaves making your clothes for pennies. I guess we should let that continue forever, because it's totally okay to let the free market have absolute control over itself and it's never gone wrong, ever. I guess that's a straw-man, though. I'll just fall back on saying "free markets can't be totally free." That's why we have laws that require minimum wages, that require seat belts and bumpers on cars, thousands of engineering codes and guidelines, OSHA, etc. You can't trust companies to have morals.

> And who decides who is more skilled than whom?

First and foremost: Experience. Secondary: certified training and education. Lastly: the company. If a company can provide evidence, beyond reasonable doubt, that they have a specific reason to hire someone with less experience and less education then they make a specific appeal to be handled on a case-by-case basis.

> Trump and his autistic followers want more government control, ditto for Bernie and his manchildren.

No, they want different amounts of controls in different areas. Politics is a vastly complicated field that taps into every single other aspect of ours lives and to say there is one level of "government control" is demonstrably stupid.
#193 - migueldecervantes (47 minutes ago) [-]
"Did you even read my fucking comment?"

This line of rhetoric is not very helpful, in all honesty.

"I recommended requiring that the minimum wage for a worker must be the average wage for the given position, as determined by US census data and adjusted for the local cost of living (again, as determined by US census data)."

And what if a company does not agree with your recommendation? You'll want politicians to enforce it, I guess. How is it "fair" for you to decide what a company should be doing with the wages it wishes to offer its employees?

"Because the company sets the wage in these cases and foreign workers will work for significantly less than US workers."

Right. So that is a nice incentive for the company. If you wanted fairness, you'd want them to hire people based on their qualifications and agreed-upon salary; not upon measures that you want your government to enforce in order to "secure" more jobs for Americans (based on the unsupported assumptions that such protectionism would alter the situation in any significant way...).

"A free market also says it's totally fine to have child slaves making your clothes for pennies"

A good argument can be made for having human rights against any form of slave labor. I've yet to hear a good argument in favor of higher protectionism of jobs for US citizens. Do you at least notice that you haven't provided such an argument?

""free markets can't be totally free""

Because people like you won't let companies and people decide for themselves.

"That's why we have laws that require minimum wages"

Many economists argue in favor of no-minimum wage laws. I have yet to hear a compelling argument from the other side. Care to provide one?

"You can't trust companies to have morals"

How is hiring employees in a cost efficient manner that does not break any human rights immoral?

" If a company can provide evidence"

Who are you to make that kind of demand...?

"Politics is a vastly complicated field that taps into every single other aspect of ours lives and to say there is one level of "government control" is demonstrably stupid."

My point was that they want a very similar kind of government control, and yet I always hear Trump supporters criticize Bernie's policies as being too "controlling". Milo is a good example; Ben Shapiro as well, although he does not support Trump for that very reason.

User avatar
#199 - Fgner (26 minutes ago) [-]
> This line of rhetoric is not very helpful, in all honesty.

You asked me a question I already directly answered. It was called for.

> And what if a company does not agree with your recommendation?

Then they can hire an American citizen for ANY price they want instead of a foreign worker. Because obviously, if they aren't willing to pay the localized average salary for this worker, the worker is not exceptional. If the worker is not exceptional, there is no reason to bring them in on an H1-B workers visa. That's the entire point of the program - EXCEPTIONAL foreign workers, not AVERAGE foreign workers. Jesus.

And if you notice, this restriction only applies for foreign workers. They can offer an American citizen whatever salary they want as supply-demand will dictate that interaction and a citizen will demand fair pay.

> If you wanted fairness, you'd want them to hire people based on their qualifications and agreed-upon salary

Why can't you wrap your mind around the absolute fact that foreign workers work for significantly less than local workers? What world do you live in that it's totally fair to pay a foreign worker the absolute minimum you can to get out of paying more qualified citizens of the country a competitive salary? That's completely unfair to the citizens of this country. Which is who we fucking care about - our citizens.

> Do you at least notice that you haven't provided such an argument?

Except I've made many great arguments and you just keep repeating "companies should be able to do whatever they want."

> Because people like you won't let companies and people decide for themselves.

What the fuck? I gave you several examples of why we can't. Companies didn't put bumpers on cars because it was fun. We don't double the cost of engineering projects at my firm because we love to design frivolous safety components. Construction doesn't cost more and take more time to complete because the construction companies are worried for their employees. Paint companies didn't stop putting lead in their paints because they gave a shit. Banks didn't separate investment and commercial funds because it helped them in fact, they lobbied hard to repeal those limitations, and since they have, they've started selling securities and brought about the collapse of the housing bubble, yay! . The free market must be controlled through regulations, otherwise it's fucking chaos.

> Many economists argue in favor of no-minimum wage laws.

Holy christ on a cracker you're a fucking retard.

> How is hiring employees in a cost efficient manner that does not break any human rights immoral?

And how is psychological duress immoral if you aren't actually harming them? Well, you see, because morality isn't merely defined by fundamental human rights. Those are the very minimum requirements to not be considered a monster. But taking jobs from a local economy, paid for by the local economy, and giving them to foreign workers from a foreign economy, despite the fact it harms local workers from the local economy, is wrong. And even if you argue it's not inherently immoral, it's retarded to allow that to happen when the entire point of a governing body is to protect the citizens and ensure their citizens have ample opportunity.

> Who are you to make that kind of demand...?

Well, you see, it's the government, not me. And they make that demand literally all the fucking time when you are trying to skirt around the law. For instance, self-defense laws all require evidence that the act took place in self-defense (shooting someone in the back will send you to prison). Why is it unreasonable to say that if you want to displace an American worker with someone who is objectively less qualified in every way, that they need to provide a reason they so desparately need this foreign worker?
User avatar
#122 - infinitereaper (4 hours ago) [-]
Fine line between legal and illegal in corporate america these days, you're just naive.
#144 - anon (3 hours ago) [-]
You have an autistic cringe comp of comments in one page, congratulations! It's amazing how stupid people can be to actually support Trump or Hillary .
#123 - migueldecervantes (4 hours ago) [-]
I preemptively addressed that point, you dumb cunt, because I knew you would make it.

"How will Trump solve this?"
"He'll just do it."
"How?"
"He'll make it illegal."
"It's already illegal."
"He'll impose tax penalties."
"That would imply that they're reported as illegal but not treated as illegal, which is not the case. If they're not reported how would tax penalties work?"
"He'll just do it. Okay?"
User avatar
#179 - Fgner (1 hour ago) [-]
Dipshit, it's not illegal to displace a US citizen via H1-B visa worker if they're paid $60,000... which is a pittance compared to any highly skilled or educated job in the US.
#183 - migueldecervantes (1 hour ago) [-]
And let's just assume that what you say is true...

A huge majority (500'000 out of 700'000) of visa holders work in IT, a field still in demand of competent workers. Americans are too retarded to fill important position, and thus immigration is on the rise. Supply and demand. We wouldn't need protectionist policies if Americans were less inbred.
#181 - migueldecervantes (1 hour ago) [-]
Evidence?
User avatar
#189 - Fgner (1 hour ago) [-]
Jesus Christ, look it up yourself: www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/20/655.737

They're called "exempt H1-B nonimmigrant workers" if:
(1) Receives wages (including cash bonuses and similar compensation) at an annual rate equal to at least $60,000; or
(2) Has attained a master's or higher degree (or its equivalent) in a specialty related to the intended employment.
#191 - migueldecervantes (1 hour ago) [-]
>>#183

Do you not agree with my main point that supply and demand drive the field that pertains most to the H1-B visas, namely IT and software engineering-related fields?
User avatar
#194 - Fgner (46 minutes ago) [-]
Absolutely not, your proving my point in how damaging they can be.

In a true supply-demand market, the companies would be having trouble finding employees and, consequently, would increase salaries and benefits that they offered. Because they can just go file an H1-B and get some guy to do it for entry-level salary, what kind of incentive do they have to hire American counterparts?

And you fail to address the largely known problems within that exact field concerning foreign workers. For instance, what about those 250 IT employees that Disney booted so they could bring in cheap H1-B workers? What about IBM constantly replacing American workers with foreign ones? What about all those cases we don't see? And the IT field doesn't even have Unions, so they have no real way to defend their workers' rights.And hm, isn't it strange that the sysdamin average salary sits at, you guessed it, $61k - just barely above the minimum exemption requirements?
#197 - migueldecervantes (36 minutes ago) [-]
/Trump+vs+friedman/youtube/5931001/

I don't mean to accrue more views on my content or anything (not that it has any to be begin with), but I did upload this not too long ago. It is the protectionist policies of Trump vs the more laissez-faire ideas of Friedman.

I thought it was an interesting comparison.
#195 - migueldecervantes (45 minutes ago) [-]
"what kind of incentive do they have to hire American counterparts"

You think they should have this incentive. You are not offering any argument for it, however.

The whole of your last paragraph is whining about companies being cost-efficient. No arguments here.
User avatar
#200 - Fgner (21 minutes ago) [-]
Oh, I get it, you're fucking retarded. You legitimately believe that foreign peoples take precedent over the citizens of the country and that virtually 100% of all decisions must be based on the profiteering desires of companies. You have no idea how global economy works, you have no idea why governments exist, you think companies can do no harm, and you legitimately don't know why minimum wage is required.
#82 - illior (5 hours ago) [-]
Yeah well, even if he says some retarded things from time to time, I would rather fix the most pressing matters first, aka Islam, then I can start worrying about ecology. If the world of the future is one where Islam wins, then I would rather fuck mother Earth up and let them pray to Allah to stop the acid rain.
#77 - zielscheibe (5 hours ago) [-]
He does not * believe * in climate change and global warming ?

Yeah , if that is true and i will do some research i am really concerned. Trump seemed to be somewhat of an ok choice. But this is a game changer.

But what the heck are the americans gonna do ? Vote for Hillary ?
User avatar
#174 - Fgner (1 hour ago) [-]
>>#170 please work this time.
#172 - Fgner has deleted their comment.
#171 - Fgner has deleted their comment.
#110 - sonofagun (4 hours ago) [-]
Regardless if he said it or not and knowing trump it probably is because he knows that would give him early supporters is it really that big of an issue to not vote for someone who at a minimum will be in office for four years. I feel like if that is the only thing that it takes to change your mind you were never planing on voting for him to begin with
#202 - anon (13 minutes ago) [-]
Well you could say that for literally any issue ever so... Ya, it Is a deal breaker
#55 - lightingcrutch (7 hours ago) [-]
How the fuck can someone think Global Warming isn't real?
#47 - sonofagun (7 hours ago) [-]
Trump says global warming doesn't exist and Bernie says global warming is the cause to the rise of terrorism. Both seem silly
User avatar
#84 - gotohemp (5 hours ago) [-]
well shit if you lived in sandland with sand in your every orifice and someone turned up the heat you'd probably get pissed too
#72 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
fuck you, Bernie would never say that
of course Trumpfags would make up shit about Bernie
go fuck yourself
#66 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
Yes, but I'd rather the one who knows that it exists
, and will at least do something about it. But we both know that's not happening. Both are pretty bad choices.
I extremely dislike trump and Hillary, and highly distrust both. If I had to choose, I'd vote for king Obabo, but we both know, the implications of 2+ terms to risky.
This is by far the worst election cycle to date
#45 - kmichel (7 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, that sucks but I'll vote for him anyway. Keep in mind that states and cities in the US are going far beyond what would be required of them at the federal level though.
#31 - Picture 8 hours ago on Couch +24
#28 - Why not both?  [+] (5 new replies) 8 hours ago on Couch +11
#64 - efdinthea (5 hours ago) [-]
User avatar
#52 - elcreepo (6 hours ago) [-]
You know how most calming drugs say 'do not operate heavy machinery while using this medication?'

That's why. Yeah I know that a push mower isn't exactly heavy machinery but it still has moving blades and other mechanical parts and your brain is still not quite thinking rationally.
#55 - peegu (6 hours ago) [-]
Push mower? What kind of casual do you think I am?
User avatar
#29 - hurpfry (8 hours ago) [-]
I don't know man, mowing weed sort of seems like a waste
#31 - daredevizz (8 hours ago) [-]
#30 - So....What your saying is.... A Tie Fighter can beat death? … 8 hours ago on IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING +10
#55 - sandwiches 8 hours ago on Gender Equality +8
#45 - Tell her she's a dumb bitch and point out that theres an S bef…  [+] (1 new reply) 8 hours ago on It's a boy!!! +1
#48 - privilege (4 hours ago) [-]
#25 - I mean, i'm pretty sure he stopped cause he saw the balloon. …  [+] (1 new reply) 8 hours ago on Happy birthday my deer 0
User avatar
#26 - sinery (8 hours ago) [-]
Not allowed to carry a knife so no.
Ain't gonna choke the fucker to death.
I do pack my knife for long trips though.
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (7)
Anonymous comments allowed.
7 comments displayed.
#1 - desacabose ONLINE (10/26/2014) [-]
You both favorited and thumbed down my comment
#2 to #1 - jokervsbatsy (02/25/2016) [-]
Must have been real ****** ******.
You know, something to remember, like the Star Wars Christmas Special.
#4 to #3 - jokervsbatsy (02/25/2016) [-]
Speculating here:
He thought you used the pic incorrectly, but favourited it so he could use it for his own reason later.
#5 to #4 - desacabose ONLINE (02/25/2016) [-]
#6 to #5 - jokervsbatsy (02/25/2016) [-]
Say what?
#7 to #6 - daredevizz (03/02/2016) [-]