|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #6164 on CommentsLevel 220 Comments: Mind Blower
OfflineSend mail to daggydaggy Block daggydaggy Invite daggydaggy to be your friend
- Views: 2157Fucking Differantials, How do...
33 6 Total: +27
- Views: 1433Im cumming too
14 5 Total: +9
- Views: 1225TJ Miller
4 2 Total: +2
- Views: 1135fucking video of ponies
9 9 Total: 0
latest user's comments
|#24 - to take a bit of self criticism, the arm should be from the wr… [+] (2 new replies)||02/25/2014 on Gun view||0|
|#22 - yeah should, doesn't mean its not realistic [+] (4 new replies)||02/25/2014 on Gun view||0|
|#17 - Fixed* [+] (6 new replies)||02/25/2014 on Gun view||+1|
|#5 - You ******* casual Homer!||02/25/2014 on mfw when forever alone||0|
|#5 - Thumbed cause of artwork||02/22/2014 on France into space but with...||0|
|#67 - REMIXES!||02/21/2014 on pure perfection||0|
|#66 - People seriously need to discover the fantastic world of Game … [+] (20 new replies)||02/21/2014 on pure perfection||+3|
#72 - 2scared2login (02/21/2014) [-]
Egoraptor is the best
#100 - hauntzor (02/21/2014) [-]
* He's Arin's yes-man and never has the balls to argue with his opinions
* All of his jokes consist of saying something in a Yiddish or Brooklyn accent, and it just gets really fucking old after awhile
* Nearly all of the jokes between Danny and Arin sound rehearsed and forced as fuck
* He likes video games, but you can tell that they're not something he's the most passionate about. He's a musician at heart, not a gamer. I always enjoyed listening to Jon's opinions and theories about games because his OWN SHOW is about video games.
* Danny and Arin are good friends, sure, but I feel like they'll never reach that truly deep, platonic level of love and understanding that Jon and Arin did. Back then, you could tell that the show really was about two best friends playing video games.
TL;DR Danny is a cool dude. I'm sure I'd love to meet him in real life if I ever got the opportunity. I just don't think he's a proper replacement for Jon.
#134 - alleksi (02/21/2014) [-]
your last point is pretty much wrong.
When Jon and Arin started GG, they hadn't known each other all that long. They've said it themselves many times.
They were just much of best friends back then as Danny and Arin are now.
I believe Danny's and Arin's history actually goes further back than that of Jon's and Arin's.
#140 - hauntzor (02/21/2014) [-]
I've been watching Game Grumps all the way up to the Pokemon FireRed playthrough. I've had a falling-out with it recently just because I've started to get pretty sick of its monotony.
It doesn't matter to me that Danny has been friends with Arin for longer than Jon. All that matters to me is the fact that they're chemistry just isn't the same, and that's why I don't enjoy the show as much anymore.
Despite the fact that Arin and Danny are two good friends, they seem to concerned about keeping everything safe and conservative. There was ONE moment in the Katamari Damacy playthrough where they had a drawn-out, passionate argument and I loved it. There are just never any moments like that anymore because Danny is too submissive to give a contradicting opinion, and the arguments were one aspect that I really loved about Game Grumps when I first started watching it when Jon was in it.
#142 - hauntzor (02/21/2014) [-]
Nope. I've been watching the show just about all the way up to the beginning of the FireRed playthrough.
Danny is just hit-and-miss for me. When he's funny, he's funny, but most of the time he's just too bland for me.
Sure, Jon had his excruciating moments, I'm not going to deny that, but overall I felt like he was more adjusted to doing that kind of shit than Danny is. Everything Dan says just feels rehearsed and contrived.
#88 - Tiblets (02/21/2014) [-]
When I saw that Danny was replacing Jon, I was very skeptical. He had to grow on me before I started liking him, but hot damn he's a perfect fit.
Steam Train isn't that different either, as Danny and Arin both go off and on with the various series.
|#3 - Picture [+] (4 new replies)||02/21/2014 on This guy...||+155|
#90 - 2scared2login (02/21/2014) [-]
You are one pretentious motherforker
|#3 - it's easy, just like||02/21/2014 on Any way to change your...||0|
|#74 - holy **** , this must be the link Wikipedia has on…||02/19/2014 on (untitled)||+1|
Join Subscribe fucking-science