Upload
Login or register

cptdisneyland

Last status update:
-
Date Signed Up:4/15/2011
Last Login:8/31/2016
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#10127
Highest Comment Rank:#4192
Comment Thumbs: 2946 total,  3475 ,  529
Content Level Progress: 6.77% (4/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 32% (32/100)
Level 228 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 229 Comments: Mind Blower
Subscribers:0
Total Comments Made:1257
FJ Points:1959

latest user's comments

#240 - Picture 05/28/2014 on Aroused and Afraid 0
#202 - Mirra Nikki, Future Diary in english, its ******* fantastic  [+] (2 new replies) 05/27/2014 on Aroused and Afraid -3
#236 - billywonka (05/28/2014) [-]
keep it in the anime channel you fucking weeaboos
#240 - cptdisneyland (05/28/2014) [-]
#140 - I didnt have that one, thanks!  [+] (4 new replies) 05/27/2014 on Aroused and Afraid -2
#160 - ffinfinity (05/27/2014) [-]
what is the anime
#202 - cptdisneyland (05/27/2014) [-]
Mirra Nikki, Future Diary in english, its fucking fantastic
#236 - billywonka (05/28/2014) [-]
keep it in the anime channel you fucking weeaboos
#240 - cptdisneyland (05/28/2014) [-]
#15 - Picture  [+] (6 new replies) 05/27/2014 on Aroused and Afraid -2
#139 - fzjoss (05/27/2014) [-]
#140 - cptdisneyland (05/27/2014) [-]
I didnt have that one, thanks!
#160 - ffinfinity (05/27/2014) [-]
what is the anime
#202 - cptdisneyland (05/27/2014) [-]
Mirra Nikki, Future Diary in english, its fucking fantastic
#236 - billywonka (05/28/2014) [-]
keep it in the anime channel you fucking weeaboos
#240 - cptdisneyland (05/28/2014) [-]
#63 - I have no idea what you're talking about 05/25/2014 on When I try to cook 0
#23 - YOu realize him being in water would play a role in it also? T…  [+] (2 new replies) 05/21/2014 on trust fall -43
User avatar
#34 - aetri (05/21/2014) [-]
Yes...apart from the fact that the body is not in the water you are right.
The seal is in the water, so it would be easier to lift him, but the corpse is above the water. It's not that standing in water makes you stronger or someting like that...
User avatar
#33 - ieatpaste (05/21/2014) [-]
you realize he caught him before he hit the water so water plays no roll in this
#2 - Yes that was a sad time in his life, but he's ripped again.  [+] (5 new replies) 05/20/2014 on Epic guys on Twitter +482
User avatar
#44 - sexyhimself (05/21/2014) [-]
sad? I'm pretty sure Arnold had super fun just chilling around eating ice cream all day.
User avatar
#65 - emptysuperman (05/21/2014) [-]
I assume you haven't been in shape in a while. There's been a few times I go through unhealthy phases and I feel like shit. Working out and eating right isn't just for the long term, you feel better all the time.
User avatar
#67 - eurasia (05/21/2014) [-]
That's different for everyone, I'm not really fat nor am I fit, but whenever I work out I don't get any enjoyment it's just pain and tiredness. I much prefer just eating icecream all day. Nom nom nom.
User avatar
#84 - emptysuperman (05/21/2014) [-]
You have to keep at it for a about a week before you feel it. And working out is only about 30% of healthiness, the other 70% is eating right. I think you would feel a lot better if you gradually starting getting healthier (never try all at once, it never works). Start my limiting your ice cream a little.
#30 - SILENCEnight (05/21/2014) [-]
**SILENCEnight rolled image** That guy...
#18 - sauce?  [+] (1 new reply) 04/29/2014 on i do not understand 0
#20 - pettdavids (04/29/2014) [-]
pokemon origin. Probably the last episode (of 6)
#38 - Favorite episode of Doctor Who 03/19/2014 on After years of boredom at... +4
#22 - Picture  [+] (1 new reply) 03/16/2014 on thoughts? +3
#26 - drills (03/16/2014) [-]