|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #14902 on CommentsLevel 240 Comments: Doinitrite
OfflineSend mail to cabbagemayhem Block cabbagemayhem Invite cabbagemayhem to be your friend
- Views: 684494chan's Favorite Body Part
3545 171 Total: +3374
- Views: 33470Looking for someone?
1299 89 Total: +1210
- Views: 3279950 insane facts about the Eye
672 68 Total: +604
- Views: 23351Friendly Fire
606 27 Total: +579
- Views: 10174Spider While Dumping
334 27 Total: +307
- Views: 1564Marine vs Professor
29 8 Total: +21
latest user's comments
|#58 - I'll give you 3 camels for her!||09/29/2014 on Best Cosplay Ever||+1|
|#74 - I'm too drunk for funnyjunk.||09/27/2014 on stop raping me||0|
|#73 - Really? Did 4chan traumatize the Tumblrs enough a few months a… [+] (1 new reply)||09/27/2014 on stop raping me||+1|
|#113 - 4chan became too popular. That's what rules 1 and 2 were inten…||09/27/2014 on That friend with the sick...||+1|
|#69990 - You're a lefty moderate, so you're wrong! I'm guessing your po…||09/27/2014 on Politics - politics news,...||0|
|#69951 - 1. Do believe the rich should have to give some of their money… [+] (2 new replies)||09/26/2014 on Politics - politics news,...||0|
#69956 - feelythefeel (09/26/2014) [-]
1.) Yes, but not directly. Just through incrementally increased taxes based on wealth to be used towards social programs.
2.) I think regulations are required, but I can't say whether that would be more or less than where you're referring to.
3.) No, I just think that there should be regulations on who can legally acquire them (At the very least strict training should be required beforehand).
4.) It depends on the nation. Some countries just can't support it. But if it can (countries like Canada and the UK and the Scandinavian countries), then by all means.
6.) It depends. Gay pride is understandable (They actually face actual legal discrimination). Not feminism, for obvious reasons. If the people that the special interest group represents faces actual discrimination that it's the government's business to deal with, then there's a good chance I'd support it.
#69990 - cabbagemayhem (09/27/2014) [-]
You're a lefty moderate, so you're wrong! I'm guessing your political positions are mostly based on common sense.
1. It makes no difference if it's direct or indirect, except that, indirectly, the crime is less visible to the public and less controlled. Graduated taxes are mathematically unfair, and social programs do more harm than perceived good.
2. You don't seem to have an opinion on regulations. There is a balance, but the ideal balance is almost certainly fewer and more analogue regulations.
3. There are already too many regulations on who can legally acquire them, and none of them do any good. Training is already required beforehand, but lack of training isn't what causes most gun related deaths, it's the lack of guns the hands of the good guys.
4. Any country can support a socialized healthcare system if it's designed well-enough, but they're never better off. Socializing healthcare stamps out innovation and makes them dependent on countries like the U.S. for research.
5. So you agree companies should be allowed to discriminate by race or gender if they want?
6. If someone is discriminated by law, that's one thing, but what legal discrimination do homosexuals actually face?
|#165 - There is no debate, nor need to delve into the linguistics. Th…||09/26/2014 on All female staff||0|
|#160 - He obviously meant, "Wouldn't you consider it an attempt… [+] (2 new replies)||09/25/2014 on All female staff||0|
#163 - ishfwilf (09/26/2014) [-]
I doubt that's what he meant, if it was, then it wasn't clear enough.
It was neither written in the words typed nor between the lines.
There is no way i could have extrapolate such a meaning ouf of what was said.
There isn't enough information to reach such a conclusion through rational means.
Meaning that unless you actually know this person well enough to know what he meant, you're merely guessing.
But to discuss this any further would be nothing more than a pointless argument of linguistic analysis. And a complete waste of time.....But then again, the very purpose of this site IS to use it to waste time.
Wich i guess kinda makes what i just said a bit ironic.
lol, k thnx, bye.
#165 - cabbagemayhem (09/26/2014) [-]
There is no debate, nor need to delve into the linguistics. The topic was clear and indicative of his intentions, but the topic was not followed. You can't talk your way out with me. Unless you have a plain and convincing excuse, spare me the discourse. Truth > winning
|#142 - Hah, then explain every other nation in the world. The whole w…||09/25/2014 on All female staff||0|
|#140 - I can accept that.||09/25/2014 on All female staff||0|