Rank #4056 on CommentsLevel 303 Comments: Lord Of Laughs
OfflineSend mail to buriedstpatrick Block buriedstpatrick Invite buriedstpatrick to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||6/13/2012|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#2901|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#743|
|Content Thumbs:||1277 total, 1521 , 244|
|Comment Thumbs:||11838 total, 13327 , 1489|
|Content Level Progress:|| 0% (0/50) |
Level 110 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 111 Content: Funny Junkie
|Comment Level Progress:|| 5% (5/100) |
Level 303 Comments: Lord Of Laughs → Level 304 Comments: Lord Of Laughs
|Times Content Favorited:||52 times|
|Total Comments Made:||2344|
|Favorite Tags:||Battlefield (2) | correctly (2) | FEMINISM (2) | tags (2)|
Antipopulist. 500 wrongs don't make a right.
- Views: 17971The most major change to FJ I've...
452 40 Total: +412
- Views: 16901Ubisoft and Their Trailers
357 26 Total: +331
- Views: 15626I don't know what I was...
334 27 Total: +307
- Views: 2874Feminism Wins AGAIN!
36 3 Total: +33
- Views: 2415BF3 stereotypes
40 9 Total: +31
- Views: 4217Minecraft vs Real Life
49 20 Total: +29
- Views: 3174I can't be the only one who...
29 13 Total: +16
- Views: 7228Everything Wrong With Feminism
61 14 Total: +47
- Views: 2691The Joker's New Tattoos
12 3 Total: +9
- Views: 1759Maddox Strikes again
14 5 Total: +9
- Views: 1914Cynical Redub of the Microsoft...
9 5 Total: +4
- Views: 1303Progress!
5 4 Total: +1
- Views: 1646The sensationalism today...
3 7 Total: -4
latest user's comments
|#32 - That's an impressive army of strawmen you've got there. You ba… [+] (1 new reply)||08/04/2016 on Blame||+7|
#75 - mindyourownbusines (08/05/2016) [-]
1) "we fall into the trap of painting all Muslims with a broad brush" and from WaPo characterizing Obama's broader remarks: "This is the same president who called the 2009 Christmas Day bomber an “isolated extremist”; whose administration insisted that the Fort Hood, Tex., shooter (who killed U.S. troops while shouting “Allahu Akbar!” and was in direct contact with al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki) had committed “workplace violence”; whose administration blamed the Benghazi, Libya, attacks on an “Internet video”; who dismissed the Islamic State as the “JV team”; and who declared that the attack by Islamic radicals on a kosher supermarket in Paris was a random shooting."
2) "And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ." Obama paints the Crusades as "our" (speaking as a nominal Christian) problem reason to get off "our high-horse," implying a moral connection to the Christian tradition.
3) He described "this nation’s original sin of slavery" - original sin being a Christian reference to a transgression so bad it condemns all successive generations.
“The legacy and stain of slavery are immeasurable; nothing, including reparations, can fully compensate.”
4) In addition to spreading the typical "feminist" misinformation, at his announcement of the anti-rape "It's On Us" campaign, Obama singled out one of the main factors as being that "our society still does not sufficiently value women." Granted, that's less than blaming all men, but it lends itself to the "women are victims, men are victimizers" narrative that people sometimes paint.
5) Laying the blame for mass gun related violence Obama said, "this is something we should politicize. This is a political choice that we make to allow this to happen every few months in America. We collectively are answerable to those families who lose their loved ones because of our inaction."
In light of these types of statements from the titular head of one major political party, is it really unreasonable for a person to use a bit of hyperbole to characterize said statements and pithily respond en mass rather than type a more lengthy exposition like I've done here.
tl;dr: The point stands well enough to be generalized for curt hyperbole sake.
|#12 - **** you Snow White for getting in the way of the good stuff. [+] (47 new replies)||07/21/2016 on untitled||+389|
#69 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
I was about to congratulate you on being such a great shitposter but I'm really not sure if you are.
If you are, great fucking work.
If you're serious, fuck off.
#73 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
Damn, even I can't get this level of believable shitposting. Fucking nice job, man.
#76 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
If you are serious you are super fucking autistic
#77 - alphagex (07/22/2016) [-]
i give up you guys are retarded... idk how else i can explain to you guys.. my guess is me explaining the joke....killed it
seriously are you gonna sound like a broken record and say the same thing ''hur durr you autistic cuz you are different than me''
and go ahead thumb me down see if i give a rat ass about it
if anybody is mentality handicapped is you, that can't get the basic notion of a sarcastic joke and have to be told several time the situation
Let me guess your response will be ''Oh you so autistic cause you said that'' followed with a red thumb
#79 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
Nigga, The joke wasn't the problem. The fact you explained it in the comment and continued to go on about it made you autistic.
#82 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
What are you... autistic?
#91 - alphagex (07/22/2016) [-]
Okay nearly there bob..Now i know is hard for you to not spit venom every time..but here is a tip remove the word autistic and ask the question without insulting me..and you got yourself a deal
cause is kinda hard to comply with somebody who keep insulting you...ya know?
#93 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
Hmm.... no deal. Autism powers activate!
#110 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
#106 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
#104 - alphagex (07/22/2016) [-]
starcrotch i literally did not typo once at this point i think your trying to bait me
if anything i think this site is autistic for using that word so lightly is like using the word cancer on youtube or some shit
Will it calm your little pussy if i said english is not my main language? cause i don't want you to go in bed feeling all nervous or anxious about my state
So i hope with this newfound info you sleep tightly in your bed
I also love how from 1 ''bad'' joke you you like judge my whole life and call me autistic lol top kek man
#100 - starcrotch (07/22/2016) [-]
Oh... You see... I like you. You seem like a nice guy, but I don't blame them for calling you an autist. (I really like that word. It's like artist but instead of devoting your life to making art and being creative, you've devoted your life to farts and being autistic) that joke was so bad it did make my butt hurt. I also think a part of the reason you're being called autistic is because of the way you write And misspell the buhjesus out of everything.
#98 - anon (07/22/2016) [-]
Ah, autism my old friend.
|#523 - **buriedstpatrick used "*roll picture*"** **buriedstpatrick…||07/21/2016 on ATTENTION: Go to sleep||0|
|#54 - I have been single for the majority of my life and have yet to… [+] (1 new reply)||03/16/2016 on relationships||0|
|#3 - Are you 14 or something?||02/12/2016 on Al Sharpton and Sanders||-2|
|#45 - Lol what? Socialist? You haven't a clue about political id…||02/12/2016 on Capitalism||+1|
|#14 - Autotune is probably the single worst thing ever to happen to music. [+] (2 new replies)||02/08/2016 on RAPPERS BACK IN THE DAY VS...||+2|
#19 - ricobendimez (02/09/2016) [-]
I disagree, I think it has been completely abused by the industry. It originally was just a tool like a wah pedal, distortion pedal, echo, etc. Shitty artists use it to make them on key, good artists use it to purposefully change the way their voice sounds. Like, Lady gaga in Aura or Hopsin in Fly.
|#33 - This was socialism in action, not communism. Having said t…||02/08/2016 on Feel The Bern||0|
|#6 - Take your kid to go see the R-rated movie. I saw a lot worse t…||02/08/2016 on Spread the Word||+22|
|#93 - Guess what she's sitting on now.||01/31/2016 on Disney animals Human Style||+4|