Click to expand
Rank #15343 on SubscribersLevel 147 Comments: Faptastic
OfflineSend mail to bobisfun Block bobisfun Invite bobisfun to be your friend flag avatar
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||6/18/2011|
|Funnyjunk Career Stats|
|Content Thumbs:||1925 total, 2206 , 281|
|Comment Thumbs:||479 total, 1400 , 921|
|Content Level Progress:|| 26% (26/100) |
Level 119 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 120 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
|Comment Level Progress:|| 90% (9/10) |
Level 147 Comments: Faptastic → Level 148 Comments: Faptastic
|Times Content Favorited:||69 times|
|Total Comments Made:||785|
- Views: 18509Good Guy Greg OC
788 49 Total: +739
- Views: 16658kids these days
745 42 Total: +703
- Views: 13307conspiracy keanu oc
399 33 Total: +366
- Views: 1749silly obama
43 5 Total: +38
- Views: 926do it
25 3 Total: +22
- Views: 724clever boy
22 2 Total: +20
- Views: 1043nature town
4 3 Total: +1
latest user's comments
|#39 - dude silicon dioxide is sand. just say sand [+] (1 new reply)||02/22/2014 on Light as a feather, stiff...||+1|
|#5 - Posting everything from imgur makes the two websites the same.…||01/08/2014 on Tramp Stamp||0|
|#4 - right but why does that matter? there's almost the same type o…||01/08/2014 on Tramp Stamp||0|
|#2 - subscribe for more from imgur? why not just use imgur? [+] (3 new replies)||01/07/2014 on Tramp Stamp||+3|
|#263 - **bobisfun rolled user glasssmasher ** come here bitch||12/22/2013 on rolling is fun||0|
|#23 - with that logic, might as well break the tnt with your hands||12/11/2013 on Pull the lever I dare you||0|
|#93 - Comment deleted||11/24/2013 on Profile picture||0|
|#305 - TIL glass production creates nuclear waste||11/13/2013 on This week in science||0|
|#59 - I have an idea for a game: go to the front page of Imgur and r… [+] (2 new replies)||11/09/2013 on Mr Rogers is dissapointed||-3|
|#84 - And above you would see bitter people who believe call of duty… [+] (4 new replies)||11/08/2013 on War. War never changes.||-3|
#108 - azraelthemage (11/08/2013) [-]
2) Only now are they using a new graphics engine since then.
3) The only thing revolutionary about CoD was when CoD 4 was set in modern times, thus ending the era of WW2 games.
4) The games are developed by two separate companies each year, yet they still play exactly the same.
5) Putting out a game every year is different from putting out a new book every year. Games take a lot longer to make and a lot more people. A book only takes one person to write and doesn't take very long to do in the first place depending on the writer.
6) I'm pretty sure an idea needs to change how we look at things to be revolutionary.
bobisfun has disabled comments.