Upload
Login or register

bobbysnobby

Last status update:
-
Date Signed Up:2/20/2010
Last Login:7/11/2016
Stats
Content Thumbs: 16 total,  21 ,  5
Comment Thumbs: 5882 total,  7192 ,  1310
Content Level Progress: 33.89% (20/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 1% (1/100)
Level 249 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 250 Comments: Contaminated Win
Subscribers:1
Content Views:5033
Total Comments Made:1269
FJ Points:4899

latest user's comments

#23 - No one has put 11 million dollars into a poker game. The tourn…  [+] (2 replies) 04/28/2015 on Only a queen can beat me 0
User avatar
#24 - jellykuba (04/28/2015) [-]
It was an all in, I had to look for it.


youtu.be/9wpkHF8JHMg?t=2m5s
#27 - bobbysnobby (04/28/2015) [-]
its not that bad of a beat really he was like a 4 to 1 favorite. That amount of money, the chips being betted, is not actual money.... its tournie chips he lost about 111k on that hand.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO86oLN3ZsU
Is among the worst beats in poker history.

The odds of that hand are about a 96% chance to split with only about a 2% chance to lose the hand. The chips in play is ten million but he didnt lose ten million dollars on that hand, he lost a million dollars on that hand as the buy in was a million dollars. None the less he lost one million dollars where he had a 98% chance of staying in the tournie.
#14 - Yeah Katz beat out of Connor dinan was a super bad beat. getti…  [+] (4 replies) 04/28/2015 on Only a queen can beat me 0
User avatar
#16 - jellykuba (04/28/2015) [-]
I remember a guy going all in for 11 and a half million with aces only to get beat by a straight. That was pretty brutal too.
#23 - bobbysnobby (04/28/2015) [-]
No one has put 11 million dollars into a poker game. The tournie had a one million dollar buy in. The actual hand had like 50 million or something in tourni chips but he lost one million dollars of either his money, his sponsor's money or both in that hand as it ended his tournie.

Getting beat with aces is bad but losing aces vs aces is super terrible. Really the only way to lose is if they get a flush or a straight flush on you.
User avatar
#24 - jellykuba (04/28/2015) [-]
It was an all in, I had to look for it.


youtu.be/9wpkHF8JHMg?t=2m5s
#27 - bobbysnobby (04/28/2015) [-]
its not that bad of a beat really he was like a 4 to 1 favorite. That amount of money, the chips being betted, is not actual money.... its tournie chips he lost about 111k on that hand.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO86oLN3ZsU
Is among the worst beats in poker history.

The odds of that hand are about a 96% chance to split with only about a 2% chance to lose the hand. The chips in play is ten million but he didnt lose ten million dollars on that hand, he lost a million dollars on that hand as the buy in was a million dollars. None the less he lost one million dollars where he had a 98% chance of staying in the tournie.
#9 - Still better than the beat where a guy lost his million dollar…  [+] (6 replies) 04/28/2015 on Only a queen can beat me 0
User avatar
#10 - jellykuba (04/28/2015) [-]
Kerry Katz?
#14 - bobbysnobby (04/28/2015) [-]
Yeah Katz beat out of Connor dinan was a super bad beat. getting flushed out with aces vs aces is not very common.
User avatar
#16 - jellykuba (04/28/2015) [-]
I remember a guy going all in for 11 and a half million with aces only to get beat by a straight. That was pretty brutal too.
#23 - bobbysnobby (04/28/2015) [-]
No one has put 11 million dollars into a poker game. The tournie had a one million dollar buy in. The actual hand had like 50 million or something in tourni chips but he lost one million dollars of either his money, his sponsor's money or both in that hand as it ended his tournie.

Getting beat with aces is bad but losing aces vs aces is super terrible. Really the only way to lose is if they get a flush or a straight flush on you.
User avatar
#24 - jellykuba (04/28/2015) [-]
It was an all in, I had to look for it.


youtu.be/9wpkHF8JHMg?t=2m5s
#27 - bobbysnobby (04/28/2015) [-]
its not that bad of a beat really he was like a 4 to 1 favorite. That amount of money, the chips being betted, is not actual money.... its tournie chips he lost about 111k on that hand.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO86oLN3ZsU
Is among the worst beats in poker history.

The odds of that hand are about a 96% chance to split with only about a 2% chance to lose the hand. The chips in play is ten million but he didnt lose ten million dollars on that hand, he lost a million dollars on that hand as the buy in was a million dollars. None the less he lost one million dollars where he had a 98% chance of staying in the tournie.
#72 - Yeah im with #16 the best moment is Rick going on his rant abo…  [+] (1 reply) 04/28/2015 on Rick and Morty 0
User avatar
#92 - titsmccracken (04/28/2015) [-]
That was indeed hilarious
#43 - Gabe knew the company would make an error at some point, would…  [+] (1 reply) 04/26/2015 on Oh, man of little faith... +2
User avatar
#68 - cheeseboyofdoom (04/27/2015) [-]
You should check out his AMA on reddit
#37 - Should modders have the ability to monetize their efforts? Yes…  [+] (2 replies) 04/26/2015 on It'll destroy the community +17
User avatar
#84 - thatasswasfat (04/26/2015) [-]
This makes a lot of sense. i believe it will be fixed in the future or if it cant be they will get rid of it like Gabe said. i am interested in the new way valve is handling costumer support mods and greenlight as they said they are going to be rolling out better ways of handeling things soon.
User avatar
#81 - riotshieldman (04/26/2015) [-]
fuck you, you mod loving fuck
#26 - I heard he draws really ******* GOOD on his sentiege  [+] (1 reply) 04/26/2015 on dat ass +8
#43 - KnowinglyUnknown (04/26/2015) [-]
Yea, same here...