Upload
Login or register

biblioklept

Last status update:
-
Gender: female
Date Signed Up:1/29/2012
Last Login:6/01/2016
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 6394 total,  7252 ,  858
Comment Thumbs: 5042 total,  5407 ,  365
Content Level Progress: 46% (46/100)
Level 161 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 162 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress: 95% (95/100)
Level 245 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 246 Comments: Doinitrite
Subscribers:5
Content Views:262426
Times Content Favorited:212 times
Total Comments Made:1454
FJ Points:10992
Azula always lies.

  • Views: 42475
    Thumbs Up 2580 Thumbs Down 110 Total: +2470
    Comments: 150
    Favorites: 81
    Uploaded: 03/06/12
    Lunch table Lunch table
  • Views: 31898
    Thumbs Up 1049 Thumbs Down 61 Total: +988
    Comments: 119
    Favorites: 33
    Uploaded: 01/30/15
    My greatest CAH accomplishment My greatest CAH accomplishment
  • Views: 21301
    Thumbs Up 662 Thumbs Down 45 Total: +617
    Comments: 15
    Favorites: 23
    Uploaded: 01/15/13
    Facebook Facebook
  • Views: 43045
    Thumbs Up 632 Thumbs Down 108 Total: +524
    Comments: 22
    Favorites: 26
    Uploaded: 04/03/13
    Azula and Ty Lee Azula and Ty Lee
  • Views: 12998
    Thumbs Up 504 Thumbs Down 39 Total: +465
    Comments: 16
    Favorites: 5
    Uploaded: 05/21/12
    Conspiracy Keanu Conspiracy Keanu
  • Views: 27217
    Thumbs Up 653 Thumbs Down 269 Total: +384
    Comments: 87
    Favorites: 11
    Uploaded: 07/07/12
    Appa's Lost Days Appa's Lost Days
  • Views: 5551
    Thumbs Up 21 Thumbs Down 7 Total: +14
    Comments: 7
    Favorites: 5
    Uploaded: 01/28/13
    What the fuck? What the fuck?

latest user's comments

#22 - That Raven cosplay is me :')  [+] (1 new reply) 11/10/2015 on Teen Titans Comp +1
#127 - notspanishinquisit (11/10/2015) [-]
It is really well made, looks just like raven, the clothing, the jewels, the body, the attitude.
I love it
#43 - This... actually... hit me hard Malfoy knows so much traum… 09/01/2015 on Growing up 0
#423 - Picture 08/25/2015 on Anyone need a friend? 0
#60 - Every single person on this site is lonely That makes you … 08/24/2015 on Anyone need a friend? +14
#7 - This is sexy. 08/24/2015 on A nail cutter, +3
#84 - Let's take a minute to let it sink in: Black Twitter Compi… 08/23/2015 on Black Twitter Compilation #70 +1
#12 - You can google "****** things Trump has said" and I'…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/23/2015 on Barnie Sandlers 0
#13 - sgtxrootbeer (08/23/2015) [-]
That is possibly the most lazy response you could ever give me.
Now, lets try that again.
What has trump said that you think is shitty?
#7 - I mean, the Electoral College has to choose Trump, too... righ…  [+] (4 new replies) 08/22/2015 on Barnie Sandlers 0
#10 - notblindguy (08/23/2015) [-]
pathetic comment

Trump master race
#8 - sgtxrootbeer (08/23/2015) [-]
i like to play devils advocate, so please, give me a few examples of what trump has said that is "shitty"
User avatar
#12 - biblioklept (08/23/2015) [-]
You can google "shitty things Trump has said" and I'm sure plenty of things will come up
#13 - sgtxrootbeer (08/23/2015) [-]
That is possibly the most lazy response you could ever give me.
Now, lets try that again.
What has trump said that you think is shitty?
#5 - Does he have any chance of winning?  [+] (6 new replies) 08/22/2015 on Barnie Sandlers 0
User avatar
#6 - Waldowitharedhat (08/22/2015) [-]
I dunno, a LOT of people don't like that he's a socialist. Roughly 40% of the population that are eligible to vote, don't even vote. So it's up to the other 60%, which are mostly old republicans who are probably going to blindly vote for whoever the republican party supports.

I think it's most likely that Donald Trump will win, although I know a lot of people who wish Bernie would win. It's too early to call, though.
#7 - biblioklept (08/22/2015) [-]
I mean, the Electoral College has to choose Trump, too... right? He can't win if a board of smart people have to allow him to be president, right? He doesn't know anything about politics. He's making statements that are so shitty, it's like he doesn't even want to win. I dunno. I'm not very politically aware, so I don't know anything. But, I'm not kidding, if Trump wins, I'm leaving. I'm "studying abroad" in a different country and never coming back.
#10 - notblindguy (08/23/2015) [-]
pathetic comment

Trump master race
#8 - sgtxrootbeer (08/23/2015) [-]
i like to play devils advocate, so please, give me a few examples of what trump has said that is "shitty"
User avatar
#12 - biblioklept (08/23/2015) [-]
You can google "shitty things Trump has said" and I'm sure plenty of things will come up
#13 - sgtxrootbeer (08/23/2015) [-]
That is possibly the most lazy response you could ever give me.
Now, lets try that again.
What has trump said that you think is shitty?
#3 - Can anybody explain the hype surrounding Bernie Sanders? Why i…  [+] (8 new replies) 08/22/2015 on Barnie Sandlers 0
User avatar
#4 - Waldowitharedhat (08/22/2015) [-]
He wants free tuition for universities, modeled after how a lot of European countries do it.

Also he's the lesser of all evils. Hilary is scandalous, Jeb Bush is a Bush, Donald is retarded, and Deez Nutz isn't a real candidate.
User avatar
#5 - biblioklept (08/22/2015) [-]
Does he have any chance of winning?
User avatar
#6 - Waldowitharedhat (08/22/2015) [-]
I dunno, a LOT of people don't like that he's a socialist. Roughly 40% of the population that are eligible to vote, don't even vote. So it's up to the other 60%, which are mostly old republicans who are probably going to blindly vote for whoever the republican party supports.

I think it's most likely that Donald Trump will win, although I know a lot of people who wish Bernie would win. It's too early to call, though.
#7 - biblioklept (08/22/2015) [-]
I mean, the Electoral College has to choose Trump, too... right? He can't win if a board of smart people have to allow him to be president, right? He doesn't know anything about politics. He's making statements that are so shitty, it's like he doesn't even want to win. I dunno. I'm not very politically aware, so I don't know anything. But, I'm not kidding, if Trump wins, I'm leaving. I'm "studying abroad" in a different country and never coming back.
#10 - notblindguy (08/23/2015) [-]
pathetic comment

Trump master race
#8 - sgtxrootbeer (08/23/2015) [-]
i like to play devils advocate, so please, give me a few examples of what trump has said that is "shitty"
User avatar
#12 - biblioklept (08/23/2015) [-]
You can google "shitty things Trump has said" and I'm sure plenty of things will come up
#13 - sgtxrootbeer (08/23/2015) [-]
That is possibly the most lazy response you could ever give me.
Now, lets try that again.
What has trump said that you think is shitty?