Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

beltway    

Rank #36393 on Subscribers
beltway Avatar Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to beltway Block beltway Invite beltway to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 24
Interests: Resident Evil
Date Signed Up:8/29/2012
Last Login:11/10/2012
Location:land of ninjas and lasers
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 1126 total,  1255 ,  129
Comment Thumbs: 1273 total,  1462 ,  189
Content Level Progress: 52% (26/50)
Level 110 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 111 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress: 73% (73/100)
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:1
Content Views:86470
Times Content Favorited:13 times
Total Comments Made:563
FJ Points:2464
Favorite Tags: i (2) | Tags go here (2)
im part of Wolfpack, an Umbrella Security Service mercenary team assigned to Operation Raccoon City.

latest user's comments

#73 - you are joking right?? 08/31/2012 on COMP OF CRAP +1
#167 - Picture 08/30/2012 on This is Text +20
#157 - Comment deleted  [+] (1 new reply) 08/30/2012 on This is Text -3
#163 - murderouswaffle (08/30/2012) [-]
Couldn't find it either so I just whited out the text
#1 - THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS GLORIOUS DAY. 08/30/2012 on Jersey Shore is Finally Over! +3
#4 - excellent. no more pointless grenades! 08/30/2012 on Resident Evil logic 0
#6 - banned for no reason at all.  [+] (1 new reply) 08/30/2012 on beltway's profile 0
User avatar #7 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
Just like hundreds of users.
#4 - it's coolerking  [+] (3 new replies) 08/30/2012 on beltway's profile 0
User avatar #5 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
What happened to your old account?
User avatar #6 - beltway (08/30/2012) [-]
banned for no reason at all.
User avatar #7 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
Just like hundreds of users.
#2 - how nice to treat an old friend.  [+] (5 new replies) 08/30/2012 on beltway's profile 0
User avatar #3 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
Old friend?
User avatar #4 - beltway (08/30/2012) [-]
it's coolerking
User avatar #5 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
What happened to your old account?
User avatar #6 - beltway (08/30/2012) [-]
banned for no reason at all.
User avatar #7 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
Just like hundreds of users.
#217 - Picture 08/30/2012 on Religion +1
#599 - "sweet jesus **** muffin..." 08/30/2012 on It's not over 9000. +1
#33 - Picture 08/30/2012 on Must have an itchy back then 0
#91 - Comment deleted  [+] (1 new reply) 08/29/2012 on MFW I hit the clubs. -3
User avatar #109 - misteranderson (08/29/2012) [-]
"classic simpsons quotes"
#1 - i would've asked for immunity to lethal injection  [+] (17 new replies) 08/29/2012 on Last meal +51
#2 - burtdog (08/29/2012) [-]
i'd ask for a twenty year old boottle of 2012 wine. just to get more time.
User avatar #31 - chupiter (08/30/2012) [-]
> take twenty year old bottle
> empty it
> Fill with 2012 wine
> ??????
> Profit
User avatar #4 - suckcarsonandsee (08/29/2012) [-]
your a fucking genius
User avatar #118 - stickymuffins (08/30/2012) [-]
*you're
#102 - wizlock (08/30/2012) [-]
*you're
#29 - freindtoall has deleted their comment.
#104 - shitshitshit (08/30/2012) [-]
#41 - ceitoo (08/30/2012) [-]
>lsast mean is jsut
User avatar #189 - aclmin (08/30/2012) [-]
is there a video f that weird chinese guy? can i have source?
User avatar #50 - graphically (08/30/2012) [-]
He obviously meant to say "last meal"
User avatar #53 - ceitoo (08/30/2012) [-]
oh really? I had no idea
User avatar #54 - graphically (08/30/2012) [-]
You're not a very smart man.
User avatar #55 - ceitoo (08/30/2012) [-]
Neither are you sir. You see, there's something called sarcasm, ever heard of it?
User avatar #56 - graphically (08/30/2012) [-]
Says the man who doesn't catch my own sarcasm.
#122 - osamabimladen (08/30/2012) [-]
you should stop commenting. all you're getting is more and more red thumbs,
User avatar #255 - graphically (08/30/2012) [-]
Well so are you, but do you really think I care?

Rhetorical question, the answer is that I don't because I don't hold any respect for what funnyjunk thinks of me.
User avatar #58 - ceitoo (08/30/2012) [-]
Well fuck, seems like we both aren't very smart then?
#233 - since when does Sherlock Holmes use FJ??  [+] (3 new replies) 08/29/2012 on First time +10
User avatar #236 - sabdoor (08/29/2012) [-]
Elementary my dear beltway... check the sign up date under my user profile.
#246 - harleycurnow (08/29/2012) [-]
So, either you've been here before or, you're an excellent addition to a rapidly dying community.
User avatar #234 - bitchplzzz (08/29/2012) [-]
You fool, didn't you know? Since always
#12 - Comment deleted 08/29/2012 on FJ Today +1
#59 - she can vault my pole any day.  [+] (1 new reply) 08/29/2012 on When you see her... +12
#69 - anon (08/29/2012) [-]
pole vaulting is actually a track and field even, just so ya know
#139 - that kid is the hero gotham deserves 08/29/2012 on My faith in the world has... +1
#212 - mfw faced with this situation 08/29/2012 on Where is your God now? +5
[ 278 Total ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #13 - residentmatt (11/07/2012) [-]
IGIVEUP. Goodnight, again.
User avatar #14 to #13 - beltway (11/07/2012) [-]
quit worrying about it
User avatar #15 to #14 - residentmatt (11/07/2012) [-]
I'm not...and goodnight again....again.
User avatar #9 - jchipper (10/16/2012) [-]
what did you say i missed it
User avatar #10 to #9 - beltway (10/17/2012) [-]
for what
User avatar #11 to #10 - jchipper (10/17/2012) [-]
yesterday, prob on my pics from /b/
User avatar #12 to #11 - beltway (10/17/2012) [-]
which pic in particular
#1 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
COMMENT VIRGINITY RAPED
COMMENT VIRGINITY RAPED
User avatar #2 to #1 - beltway (08/30/2012) [-]
how nice to treat an old friend.
User avatar #3 to #2 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
Old friend?
User avatar #4 to #3 - beltway (08/30/2012) [-]
it's coolerking
User avatar #5 to #4 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
What happened to your old account?
User avatar #6 to #5 - beltway (08/30/2012) [-]
banned for no reason at all.
User avatar #7 to #6 - SonicTeam (08/30/2012) [-]
Just like hundreds of users.
 Friends (0)