Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Buy your amazon goods through FJ's link.
Just click this link and search for any product you want. FJ gets a commission on everything you buy.

beatmasterz    

Rank #5974 on Comments
beatmasterz Avatar Level 311 Comments: Wizard
Offline
Send mail to beatmasterz Block beatmasterz Invite beatmasterz to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 18
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, PC
Date Signed Up:3/06/2011
Last Login:8/19/2014
Location:Netherlands
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#5974
Highest Content Rank:#6889
Highest Comment Rank:#282
Content Thumbs: 714 total,  962 ,  248
Comment Thumbs: 12110 total,  15181 ,  3071
Content Level Progress: 70% (7/10)
Level 71 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 72 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress: 84.4% (422/500)
Level 311 Comments: Wizard → Level 312 Comments: Wizard
Subscribers:2
Content Views:2297
Total Comments Made:4814
FJ Points:3214

latest user's comments

#95 - Well sure you got me there, the media does influence opinions.…  [+] (4 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Misunderstood police 0
User avatar #97 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
So by that logic people should think that every other black person is a non-rapist.
#99 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Yes. The alternative is to presume every black person is a rapist.
There's nothing wrong with being careful and avoiding possible dangers, but there's a difference between stigmatizing people for things they haven't done, just because they are of a certain gender or age. You can avoid possible dangers, without doing that.
#96 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
No, quite the contrary. People believe Nutella is the only chocolate paste that taste good, and all the other pastes are rubbish.
User avatar #98 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
whoops, wrong response
#92 - But extreme cases don't make up the majority ;).  [+] (6 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Misunderstood police 0
#93 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It was an example of how it works. It could be about Nutella too. Nutella is voted most delicious spread, Nutella comercials everywhere, everyone talks about Nutella. Everyone thinks Nutella tastes great, even people who haven't tasted it. They are coloured by other peoples' experiences.
User avatar #95 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Well sure you got me there, the media does influence opinions. But does Nutella make all the chocolate paste taste good?
User avatar #97 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
So by that logic people should think that every other black person is a non-rapist.
#99 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Yes. The alternative is to presume every black person is a rapist.
There's nothing wrong with being careful and avoiding possible dangers, but there's a difference between stigmatizing people for things they haven't done, just because they are of a certain gender or age. You can avoid possible dangers, without doing that.
#96 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
No, quite the contrary. People believe Nutella is the only chocolate paste that taste good, and all the other pastes are rubbish.
User avatar #98 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
whoops, wrong response
#90 - Nah, I don't think it's that way. There are very few people wh…  [+] (8 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Misunderstood police 0
#91 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
My example was in the extreme to emphasize my point.
User avatar #92 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
But extreme cases don't make up the majority ;).
#93 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It was an example of how it works. It could be about Nutella too. Nutella is voted most delicious spread, Nutella comercials everywhere, everyone talks about Nutella. Everyone thinks Nutella tastes great, even people who haven't tasted it. They are coloured by other peoples' experiences.
User avatar #95 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Well sure you got me there, the media does influence opinions. But does Nutella make all the chocolate paste taste good?
User avatar #97 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
So by that logic people should think that every other black person is a non-rapist.
#99 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Yes. The alternative is to presume every black person is a rapist.
There's nothing wrong with being careful and avoiding possible dangers, but there's a difference between stigmatizing people for things they haven't done, just because they are of a certain gender or age. You can avoid possible dangers, without doing that.
#96 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
No, quite the contrary. People believe Nutella is the only chocolate paste that taste good, and all the other pastes are rubbish.
User avatar #98 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
whoops, wrong response
#87 - Wouldn't that make us the exact opposite of closed-minded? As …  [+] (10 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Misunderstood police 0
#88 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
I'm sorry, English is not my first language and I have used the term "close-minded" wrong. I'm actually arguing for more close-mindedness.
I also ruined my whole comment by writing 'opinions'. I only meant 'experiences'.
Here's an example of how I think it works:
a person sees a headline that says "Black man raped white girl".
Then he'll go home and see in the TV that the reporter is talking about a black man who raped a white girl. Then he'll go on the internet or meet with some friends and they'll talk about the black man who raped the white girl.
Then he will automatically think about that every time he sees a black man.
That's why I think people are so filled with prejudices and generalisations, because by nature we only have our own experiences, or maybe a small group's, to form our opinions from.
User avatar #90 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Nah, I don't think it's that way. There are very few people who have that much of a dogmatic view on the world.
#91 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
My example was in the extreme to emphasize my point.
User avatar #92 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
But extreme cases don't make up the majority ;).
#93 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It was an example of how it works. It could be about Nutella too. Nutella is voted most delicious spread, Nutella comercials everywhere, everyone talks about Nutella. Everyone thinks Nutella tastes great, even people who haven't tasted it. They are coloured by other peoples' experiences.
User avatar #95 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Well sure you got me there, the media does influence opinions. But does Nutella make all the chocolate paste taste good?
User avatar #97 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
So by that logic people should think that every other black person is a non-rapist.
#99 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Yes. The alternative is to presume every black person is a rapist.
There's nothing wrong with being careful and avoiding possible dangers, but there's a difference between stigmatizing people for things they haven't done, just because they are of a certain gender or age. You can avoid possible dangers, without doing that.
#96 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
No, quite the contrary. People believe Nutella is the only chocolate paste that taste good, and all the other pastes are rubbish.
User avatar #98 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
whoops, wrong response
#85 - I've heard countless people telling that all people are closed…  [+] (12 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Misunderstood police 0
#86 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It's basic human nature to be filled with prejudices and generalisations from past experiences, but with the evolution of mass-media and progress of civilization, we are filled with others' experiences/opinions all the time, and that's why we are all close-minded bigots. I am not an exception of course.
User avatar #87 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Wouldn't that make us the exact opposite of closed-minded? As we are constantly confronted with other people's opinions and circumstances we have a lot of different perspectives.
#88 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
I'm sorry, English is not my first language and I have used the term "close-minded" wrong. I'm actually arguing for more close-mindedness.
I also ruined my whole comment by writing 'opinions'. I only meant 'experiences'.
Here's an example of how I think it works:
a person sees a headline that says "Black man raped white girl".
Then he'll go home and see in the TV that the reporter is talking about a black man who raped a white girl. Then he'll go on the internet or meet with some friends and they'll talk about the black man who raped the white girl.
Then he will automatically think about that every time he sees a black man.
That's why I think people are so filled with prejudices and generalisations, because by nature we only have our own experiences, or maybe a small group's, to form our opinions from.
User avatar #90 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Nah, I don't think it's that way. There are very few people who have that much of a dogmatic view on the world.
#91 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
My example was in the extreme to emphasize my point.
User avatar #92 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
But extreme cases don't make up the majority ;).
#93 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It was an example of how it works. It could be about Nutella too. Nutella is voted most delicious spread, Nutella comercials everywhere, everyone talks about Nutella. Everyone thinks Nutella tastes great, even people who haven't tasted it. They are coloured by other peoples' experiences.
User avatar #95 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Well sure you got me there, the media does influence opinions. But does Nutella make all the chocolate paste taste good?
User avatar #97 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
So by that logic people should think that every other black person is a non-rapist.
#99 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Yes. The alternative is to presume every black person is a rapist.
There's nothing wrong with being careful and avoiding possible dangers, but there's a difference between stigmatizing people for things they haven't done, just because they are of a certain gender or age. You can avoid possible dangers, without doing that.
#96 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
No, quite the contrary. People believe Nutella is the only chocolate paste that taste good, and all the other pastes are rubbish.
User avatar #98 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
whoops, wrong response
#69 - In most countries you won't lose your job when you protest.  [+] (14 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Misunderstood police 0
#81 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
That was the reason he gave me, and I defended that.

People are so closed-minded and can't seem to make their own thoughts... the mask is "unpopular" on this site now, and therefore they think they are faggots for wearing it. They may be faggy rich hipsters, who just partakes in the protests, because they don't like the "system" or something, and wear the mask, because it represents the mindless pop-culture that they have adopted, but maybe they just think it looks cool, and wear it because they actually have something to fear if they are recognized.
User avatar #85 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
I've heard countless people telling that all people are closed-minded, that's a bit suspicious, don't you think?
#86 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It's basic human nature to be filled with prejudices and generalisations from past experiences, but with the evolution of mass-media and progress of civilization, we are filled with others' experiences/opinions all the time, and that's why we are all close-minded bigots. I am not an exception of course.
User avatar #87 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Wouldn't that make us the exact opposite of closed-minded? As we are constantly confronted with other people's opinions and circumstances we have a lot of different perspectives.
#88 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
I'm sorry, English is not my first language and I have used the term "close-minded" wrong. I'm actually arguing for more close-mindedness.
I also ruined my whole comment by writing 'opinions'. I only meant 'experiences'.
Here's an example of how I think it works:
a person sees a headline that says "Black man raped white girl".
Then he'll go home and see in the TV that the reporter is talking about a black man who raped a white girl. Then he'll go on the internet or meet with some friends and they'll talk about the black man who raped the white girl.
Then he will automatically think about that every time he sees a black man.
That's why I think people are so filled with prejudices and generalisations, because by nature we only have our own experiences, or maybe a small group's, to form our opinions from.
User avatar #90 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Nah, I don't think it's that way. There are very few people who have that much of a dogmatic view on the world.
#91 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
My example was in the extreme to emphasize my point.
User avatar #92 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
But extreme cases don't make up the majority ;).
#93 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It was an example of how it works. It could be about Nutella too. Nutella is voted most delicious spread, Nutella comercials everywhere, everyone talks about Nutella. Everyone thinks Nutella tastes great, even people who haven't tasted it. They are coloured by other peoples' experiences.
User avatar #95 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Well sure you got me there, the media does influence opinions. But does Nutella make all the chocolate paste taste good?
User avatar #97 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
So by that logic people should think that every other black person is a non-rapist.
#99 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Yes. The alternative is to presume every black person is a rapist.
There's nothing wrong with being careful and avoiding possible dangers, but there's a difference between stigmatizing people for things they haven't done, just because they are of a certain gender or age. You can avoid possible dangers, without doing that.
#96 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
No, quite the contrary. People believe Nutella is the only chocolate paste that taste good, and all the other pastes are rubbish.
User avatar #98 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
whoops, wrong response
#45 - these ******* faggots  [+] (20 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Misunderstood police +8
#46 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
What is wrong with them? They are just wearing le 9gag mask.
No, seriously. What is wrong with them wearing that mask?
#49 - bronywhat (06/16/2013) [-]
"I hate what the government is doing and I'm willing to show it!.......as long as no one can recognize me...I kinda like my job." - goy fooks masks
#52 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
That's actually a reasonable stance IMO. Bring the red thumbs. Not everyone can afford to lose their jobs, but they do wanna show their support to what they believe in. When you guys move out from your parents basement and get a family and other responsibilites, you will understand.
User avatar #69 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
In most countries you won't lose your job when you protest.
#81 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
That was the reason he gave me, and I defended that.

People are so closed-minded and can't seem to make their own thoughts... the mask is "unpopular" on this site now, and therefore they think they are faggots for wearing it. They may be faggy rich hipsters, who just partakes in the protests, because they don't like the "system" or something, and wear the mask, because it represents the mindless pop-culture that they have adopted, but maybe they just think it looks cool, and wear it because they actually have something to fear if they are recognized.
User avatar #85 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
I've heard countless people telling that all people are closed-minded, that's a bit suspicious, don't you think?
#86 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It's basic human nature to be filled with prejudices and generalisations from past experiences, but with the evolution of mass-media and progress of civilization, we are filled with others' experiences/opinions all the time, and that's why we are all close-minded bigots. I am not an exception of course.
User avatar #87 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Wouldn't that make us the exact opposite of closed-minded? As we are constantly confronted with other people's opinions and circumstances we have a lot of different perspectives.
#88 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
I'm sorry, English is not my first language and I have used the term "close-minded" wrong. I'm actually arguing for more close-mindedness.
I also ruined my whole comment by writing 'opinions'. I only meant 'experiences'.
Here's an example of how I think it works:
a person sees a headline that says "Black man raped white girl".
Then he'll go home and see in the TV that the reporter is talking about a black man who raped a white girl. Then he'll go on the internet or meet with some friends and they'll talk about the black man who raped the white girl.
Then he will automatically think about that every time he sees a black man.
That's why I think people are so filled with prejudices and generalisations, because by nature we only have our own experiences, or maybe a small group's, to form our opinions from.
User avatar #90 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Nah, I don't think it's that way. There are very few people who have that much of a dogmatic view on the world.
#91 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
My example was in the extreme to emphasize my point.
User avatar #92 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
But extreme cases don't make up the majority ;).
#93 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
It was an example of how it works. It could be about Nutella too. Nutella is voted most delicious spread, Nutella comercials everywhere, everyone talks about Nutella. Everyone thinks Nutella tastes great, even people who haven't tasted it. They are coloured by other peoples' experiences.
User avatar #95 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
Well sure you got me there, the media does influence opinions. But does Nutella make all the chocolate paste taste good?
User avatar #97 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
So by that logic people should think that every other black person is a non-rapist.
#99 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Yes. The alternative is to presume every black person is a rapist.
There's nothing wrong with being careful and avoiding possible dangers, but there's a difference between stigmatizing people for things they haven't done, just because they are of a certain gender or age. You can avoid possible dangers, without doing that.
#96 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
No, quite the contrary. People believe Nutella is the only chocolate paste that taste good, and all the other pastes are rubbish.
User avatar #98 - beatmasterz (06/16/2013) [-]
whoops, wrong response
#62 - bronywhat (06/16/2013) [-]
That's what the internet is for. If you're gonna show up to a protest have the balls to show your face. Masks make the whole thing look so toothless.
#64 - lesmiserables (06/16/2013) [-]
Protests are much more effective than complaining on the internet. Whether they wear masks or not.
#34951 - So what do you guys think of bridges in Washington collapsing …  [+] (35 new replies) 06/16/2013 on Politics - politics news,... 0
User avatar #35319 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
Reply limit.

>Yes I do. The difference between socialism and communism is that Mao Zedong was definitely not a socialist.

What is the criteria to be a socialist, then, and how is it distinct from being a communist?
User avatar #35320 - beatmasterz (06/18/2013) [-]
Socialism is merged in a democracy. Communism is a dictatorial regime. Socialism is not as extreme as communism. Socialism is combined with other political parties, making sure that the social part doesn't get out of hand and doesn't compromise the free economy. Communism says fuck economy, takes all the money and private possession and divides this over everyone (of course this doesn't really happen as evenly since there's a lot of corruption). In a capitalist society people are encouraged to work hard because they will get paid more and have more success in life. Communism discourages working hard because it doesn't pay off. A communist state is led by one person or a small group, and with no opposition the communist party can decide whatever they want, not taking into account the well-being of the population.
User avatar #35323 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
> Communism says fuck economy,
How so?
> takes all the money
It is a moneyless society...
>and private possession
Wrong. Private property is different from personal property.
> divides this over everyone
I think you're implying 'equally'. That's incorrect. What makes you think everyone has equal needs?
>In a capitalist society
Are you a socialist or are you a capitalist?
>Communism discourages working hard because it doesn't pay off.
How so?
>A communist state
Is an oxymoron. Communism is stateless.
> with no opposition the communist party can decide whatever they want
Which is why the workers must remain armed. A key mistake Stalin made. What happened after his death is testament to that.
>not taking into account the well-being of the population.
You may as well ask 'what are soviets?'
User avatar #35326 - beatmasterz (06/18/2013) [-]
You can be a capitalist and a socialist. Also Soviet-Russia, North-Korea, Cuba are all communist states. They're states that refute democracy and capitalism and choose communism instead. And no, you can't merge communism and democracy.
User avatar #35328 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
>You can be a capitalist and a socialist.
No you can't. They're kind of conflicting, actually. Are you perhaps a social democrat?

> Also Soviet-Russia, North-Korea, Cuba are all communist states.
Incorrect. The USSR was a socialist state up until the mid to late 1960s, North Korea has no reference to communism in its constitution at all, and Cuba might be a socialist state, but I've never really looked at it in depth.

Communism is stateless. You cannot have a communist state. If you disagree, then find me one quote from any official from any of these countries that has described whatever country as a 'communist state'.

>They're states that refute democracy and capitalism and choose communism instead.
You keep using those words but I don't think you know what they mean...

> And no, you can't merge communism and democracy.
'“... in capitalist society we have a democracy that is curtailed, wretched, false, a democracy only for the rich, for the minority. The dictatorship of the proletariat, the period of transition to communism, will for the first time create democracy for the people, for the majority, along with the necessary suppression of the exploiters, of the minority. Communism alone is capable of providing really complete democracy, and the more complete it is, the sooner it will become unnecessary and wither away of its own accord. ...” '
User avatar #35322 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
>Socialism is merged in a democracy.
As is communism.
>Communism is a dictatorial regime.
Communism is stateless. Socialism is a dictatorship (of the proletariat).
>Socialism is not as extreme as communism.
Correct. Communism is an extension of socialism, but socialism can be a final goal in its own right.
>Socialism is combined with other political parties
Communism is stateless.
>doesn't compromise the free economy.
So, you're a market socialist?
User avatar #35324 - beatmasterz (06/18/2013) [-]
Where do you live? Becaue I don't think you have any idea what socialism is.
User avatar #35325 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
Australia.

I'm a communist. I don't think you have any idea what socialism is. I don't think you know what communism is, either.
User avatar #35327 - beatmasterz (06/18/2013) [-]
My counry is a socialist country. BTW shall we continue this over private chat? It's getting annoying with the replylimits and the thread is getting very long.
User avatar #35329 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
As you wish.
User avatar #34992 - oxan (06/16/2013) [-]
Why weren't they maintaining the bridge? Seems like there's more to it than simple neglect.
User avatar #35026 - beatmasterz (06/17/2013) [-]
Because all the money goes directly to the war for oil.
User avatar #35027 - oxan (06/17/2013) [-]
Lel. In that case, might as well switch to socialism so we're not carrying out imperialist wars for resources and we can get back to more important things, like making sure our bridges stand upright.
User avatar #35028 - beatmasterz (06/17/2013) [-]
That sounded awfully sarcastic, but sure, I think you're right.
User avatar #35029 - oxan (06/17/2013) [-]
Sarcastic in the sense that it's not that easy, but genuine in the sense that I'm a communist ^.^
User avatar #35030 - beatmasterz (06/17/2013) [-]
There's a middle ground between america and communism, you know.
User avatar #35032 - oxan (06/17/2013) [-]
>might as well switch to socialism
>That sounded awfully sarcastic, but sure, I think you're right.

Communism is an extension of socialism.
User avatar #35033 - beatmasterz (06/17/2013) [-]
Yes but socialism is incorporated into a democracy and it's not as extreme.
User avatar #35034 - oxan (06/17/2013) [-]
Communism is the height of democracy, friend. Socialism is but a stage between capitalism and communism - it's a mode of production.
User avatar #35036 - beatmasterz (06/17/2013) [-]
Communism doesn't work, socialism does.
User avatar #35038 - oxan (06/17/2013) [-]
Interesting, considering communism has yet to be achieved.
User avatar #35040 - beatmasterz (06/17/2013) [-]
If it takes so long to achieve, it might just be a shit system.
User avatar #35043 - oxan (06/17/2013) [-]
It's been about... two centuries since the Industrial Revolution began.

So, think of it this way. You have your workers' revolution, and you begin laying the foundations of the socialist state. Meanwhile, you're required to wait for other workers' revolutions to usher in a more mature socialism. Then, once the world has undergone workers' revolutions, the state begins to wither away and communism is ushered in. No one said it happens overnight, and it takes a while because it must develop. You don't wake up one day and say, 'we communist now'. It's something that must develop.
User avatar #35115 - beatmasterz (06/17/2013) [-]
Oh yeah, I remember Mao Zedong developing such state. I hope I can spare you the details about the count of starvations and murders in China over that period?
User avatar #35223 - oxan (06/17/2013) [-]
And I imagine you're unaware of the massive population growth, the huge increase in the production of foodstuffs, the increase in industrial output, the increase in life expectancy, and the fact that the deaths were exaggerated greatly during Deng's regime?
User avatar #35288 - beatmasterz (06/18/2013) [-]
I actually was aware. Do you think Mao's terrible dictatorship is fake? Because if that's your argument to support communism, you're not coming very far.
User avatar #35290 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
I wasn't the one that brought up Mao. And when I noted you were likely wrong (unless your count is drastically lower than I expect), you completely changed the subject at hand. If that's your argument to discredit communism, you're not coming very far.
User avatar #35316 - beatmasterz (06/18/2013) [-]
Using my own words against me, aren't you clever. I brought up Mao Zedong to prove to you that communism doesn't work and you just painly saw it's not true.
User avatar #35317 - oxan (06/18/2013) [-]
I was talking about Mao's socialist policies.

>#35036 to #35034 - beatmasterz ONLINE (06/17/2013) [-]
>Communism doesn't work, socialism does.

Do you even know the difference between communism and socialism?
User avatar #35318 - beatmasterz (06/18/2013) [-]
Yes I do. The difference between socialism and communism is that Mao Zedong was definitely not a socialist.
User avatar #34956 - undeadwill (06/16/2013) [-]
Time to let the private system care for those roads and bridges because government clearly lacks the ability to.
User avatar #34993 - oxan (06/16/2013) [-]
Yeah, like valeriya said. Your government. Private companies, as we've discussed, are also guilty of neglect. See: Australian communications infrastructure.
User avatar #34995 - undeadwill (06/16/2013) [-]
Already saw it.
I think there is more to it than that because if the companies you buy from aren't good enough to provide the service then try to find a new one and if that doesn't work even after government tried to commission not one but two times.

I believe there is a bigger issue at hand if both government and private industry fail in your eyes.
#34957 - valeriya (06/16/2013) [-]
*Your government, it doesn't help when you've got dat inflated MI complex draining your economy not to mention general economic recession couple that with a side of merging of corporate and state power maybe add a dash of crony capitalism and boom your country is officially fucked and in need of a purge.
User avatar #34999 - undeadwill (06/16/2013) [-]
The MI complex is to blame for many things but roads isn't one of them.

The recession has affected many things but government is proving to be the slowest to recover due to its inability to stop spending.

And there is a bonding of business and government powers its called a "Commission"
The crony capitalism is the fault of our current political system that is moving toward progressive politically correct rampant statism.

Our government is the problem but that isn't to say what I said wasn't true.
#69 - Bill Nye the bow tie guy. 06/16/2013 on My whole life is a lie. +3
#127 - Yup, porn has been a lot more boring since 2013. 06/16/2013 on Evolution 0
#72 - I didn't even bother to watch the last season of Scrubs. It su…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/15/2013 on Scrubs 0
#75 - creepyunclebob (06/15/2013) [-]
Same here, once the main characters leave just give it the fuck up.
#139 - (◕‿◕✿) Can you tell me what the **** this is, op?  [+] (1 new reply) 06/15/2013 on codeine (◕‿◕✿) 0
User avatar #164 - responsibletim (06/15/2013) [-]
Bite the fucking pillow. (◕‿◕✿)
#41 - thanks 06/15/2013 on Walkers 0
#59 - I didn't know Toby had a rap career. 06/14/2013 on Macklemore +24
#66 - No he's not. He's a knight, he's sworn to protect her. He shou…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/14/2013 on Kings, Kings everywhere 0
User avatar #74 - evanomicfour (06/20/2013) [-]
WE ALL EXPECT BOOTY FOR DOING OUR JOB!
#64 - It's not revealed yet. 06/14/2013 on Kings, Kings everywhere 0
#39 - I know it's from Star Wars, smartass. 06/14/2013 on Walkers 0
#34776 - Nope. 06/14/2013 on Politics - politics news,... 0
#34775 - I doubt it would've been any better had he succeeded. 06/14/2013 on Politics - politics news,... +1
#16 - buttshell 06/14/2013 on In the end... 0
#17 - What's that from?  [+] (5 new replies) 06/14/2013 on Walkers 0
User avatar #40 - trexts (06/14/2013) [-]
Its the Star Wars: The old Republic deceived trailer
User avatar #41 - beatmasterz (06/15/2013) [-]
thanks
User avatar #20 - adunsaveme (06/14/2013) [-]
Star Trek
#23 - pompladouche (06/14/2013) [-]
User avatar #39 - beatmasterz (06/14/2013) [-]
I know it's from Star Wars, smartass.
#48 - yup, thanks 06/13/2013 on The Others 0
#18 - Has science gone too far? 06/13/2013 on They're never getting back... +4
#19 - Guys, what was the name of the russian artist who always paint…  [+] (3 new replies) 06/13/2013 on The Others +2
User avatar #48 - beatmasterz (06/13/2013) [-]
yup, thanks
User avatar #44 - ScottP (06/13/2013) [-]
Yeah that guy
#51 - If not for the Ryan Gosling that post woul've been pretty gay .  [+] (1 new reply) 06/13/2013 on Got you a present +25
#121 - anonymous (06/13/2013) [-]
999edgy87566me
although I mildly agree with you

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #64 - revengeforfreeze (02/24/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/advice/117911#117911

This person can't be right

Is this reality?
User avatar #62 - lolocaustic ONLINE (09/01/2013) [-]
Your avatar suits you, friend.
User avatar #63 to #62 - beatmasterz (09/02/2013) [-]
Thank you.
User avatar #53 - paintbucket (03/18/2013) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/user/spurieuleweteuh
using 2 accounts is pretty lame.
User avatar #54 to #53 - beatmasterz (03/18/2013) [-]
what are you talking about?
User avatar #55 to #54 - paintbucket (03/18/2013) [-]
it's pretty obvious.
User avatar #56 to #55 - beatmasterz (03/18/2013) [-]
Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about...
User avatar #57 to #56 - paintbucket (03/18/2013) [-]
oh, i think you do.
but whatever.
User avatar #58 to #57 - beatmasterz (03/18/2013) [-]
I don't see how you would bring something like that up to then proceed to stop talking about it but alright.
User avatar #59 to #58 - paintbucket (03/18/2013) [-]
just letting you know that i know.
that's all that needs to be said.
User avatar #60 to #59 - beatmasterz (03/18/2013) [-]
If you're talking about spurieuleweteuh, he's a friend of mine at school who happens to be on this site. No need to get all paranoid when I'm backed up by someone.
User avatar #61 to #60 - paintbucket (03/18/2013) [-]
right right right
User avatar #52 - turkboy (01/28/2013) [-]
oh wait

u are going to have to go to my profile

then where all my items are there should be a button that says trade with turkboy or something

in the trading window,
click "add points"

then type in your amount of points you have

then click next
thentype in the captcha
then click send :D
User avatar #47 - turkboy (01/28/2013) [-]
hey man,

is there any chance i could maybe have ur fj points?

as they serve no purpose except for random items junk?
User avatar #48 to #47 - beatmasterz (01/28/2013) [-]
And why would I give them to you?
#49 to #48 - turkboy (01/28/2013) [-]
because you are an awesome person and i will give you this groovy wallpaper :D
User avatar #50 to #49 - beatmasterz (01/28/2013) [-]
Fine, how do give them?
User avatar #51 to #50 - turkboy (01/28/2013) [-]
i will send for them

all u have to do, is go to the "items interface"

and click "view request"

then type in the captcha, then press "accept trade :D
User avatar #4 - blastizard ONLINE (11/04/2012) [-]
Can I have that discontinued watermelon
User avatar #3 - diamondhead (07/14/2011) [-]
Ok. I'm the first to admit my mistakes.
The font seem fake.
But hes not guilty of those FJ messages.
Those messages are fake.

Anyway,

Regards,

DH
#1 - iMagnet Comment deleted by beatmasterz [-]
 Friends (0)