Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

asasqw    

Rank #1761 on Comments
asasqw Avatar Level 323 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Offline
Send mail to asasqw Block asasqw Invite asasqw to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 18
Date Signed Up:4/06/2012
Last Login:7/23/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#6347
Comment Ranking:#1761
Highest Content Rank:#1213
Highest Comment Rank:#239
Content Thumbs: 6028 total,  7253 ,  1225
Comment Thumbs: 24514 total,  26966 ,  2452
Content Level Progress: 10% (10/100)
Level 155 Content: Faptastic → Level 156 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 40.79% (408/1000)
Level 323 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 324 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:1
Content Views:386025
Times Content Favorited:316 times
Total Comments Made:4992
FJ Points:8229
Favorite Tags: Doctor Who (3) | nope (2)

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny text/links

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 43946
    Thumbs Up 1022 Thumbs Down 70 Total: +952
    Comments: 193
    Favorites: 32
    Uploaded: 11/13/13
    It Just Never Occurred to Me It Just Never Occurred to Me
  • Views: 20701
    Thumbs Up 536 Thumbs Down 81 Total: +455
    Comments: 27
    Favorites: 10
    Uploaded: 10/07/12
    Wibbly Wobbly Wibbly Wobbly
  • Views: 19326
    Thumbs Up 355 Thumbs Down 63 Total: +292
    Comments: 63
    Favorites: 11
    Uploaded: 05/04/13
    The Proper Way to DLC The Proper Way to DLC
  • Views: 8720
    Thumbs Up 275 Thumbs Down 34 Total: +241
    Comments: 56
    Favorites: 11
    Uploaded: 09/05/12
    Dragons Dragons
  • Views: 11677
    Thumbs Up 279 Thumbs Down 47 Total: +232
    Comments: 23
    Favorites: 21
    Uploaded: 07/03/12
    Western Assassin Western Assassin
  • Views: 4769
    Thumbs Up 78 Thumbs Down 10 Total: +68
    Comments: 30
    Favorites: 2
    Uploaded: 01/14/13
    Look What I Found Look What I Found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > [ 42 Funny Pictures Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

youtube videos

1 2 > [ 7 YouTube Videos Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny gifs

1 2 3 4 5 > [ 26 Funny Gifs Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#1 - Cloud eggs 07/21/2014 on Mammatus Clouds Are Splendid +5
#17 - >First person you see when you enter the store >&quo… 07/21/2014 on Retail Robin 0
#16 - My first thought was to save the .gif  [+] (1 new reply) 07/21/2014 on this is not what i expected. 0
User avatar #17 - hopkinator (07/21/2014) [-]
well it does make you lol
#16 - >Kid on his own >Go to ask where his dad was >…  [+] (1 new reply) 07/21/2014 on Retail Robin +1
User avatar #17 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>First person you see when you enter the store
>"Where is the _____"
>Not sure, send her to help desk of the proper department
>Woman comes back
>Yells at me that she couldn't find the item
>Walk her back to the help desk
>6 employees standing there doing nothing
>"Well I couldn't find it on the desk"
#15 - >Third day, first time on my own >Angry customer inc…  [+] (2 new replies) 07/21/2014 on Retail Robin +1
User avatar #16 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>Kid on his own
>Go to ask where his dad was
>Nothing
>Ask his name
>Nothing
>Ask if he knew what his dad came in for
>You guessed it
>Me, my manager, and his manager trying to get anything
>Dad walks over
>Asks if anything is wrong
>I enplane the situation
>"Why do you need all this personal information. Your lucky I don't report you for identity theft"
User avatar #17 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>First person you see when you enter the store
>"Where is the _____"
>Not sure, send her to help desk of the proper department
>Woman comes back
>Yells at me that she couldn't find the item
>Walk her back to the help desk
>6 employees standing there doing nothing
>"Well I couldn't find it on the desk"
#14 - >Corporate lets voting booth use our parking lot >Bo…  [+] (3 new replies) 07/21/2014 on Retail Robin +1
User avatar #15 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>Third day, first time on my own
>Angry customer incoming
>Random threats including calling the police
>He goes behind the counter and takes a TV
>Try to stop him
>Pushes past me
>Frantically calling for backup
>Man leaves
Find out later that he had paid for it and came to pick it up. He didn't bring his copy of the recite so he waited 5 minutes while we were looking for our copy before he flipped his shit.
User avatar #16 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>Kid on his own
>Go to ask where his dad was
>Nothing
>Ask his name
>Nothing
>Ask if he knew what his dad came in for
>You guessed it
>Me, my manager, and his manager trying to get anything
>Dad walks over
>Asks if anything is wrong
>I enplane the situation
>"Why do you need all this personal information. Your lucky I don't report you for identity theft"
User avatar #17 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>First person you see when you enter the store
>"Where is the _____"
>Not sure, send her to help desk of the proper department
>Woman comes back
>Yells at me that she couldn't find the item
>Walk her back to the help desk
>6 employees standing there doing nothing
>"Well I couldn't find it on the desk"
#13 - >Close at 9 >Lock door >Customer comes to doo…  [+] (4 new replies) 07/21/2014 on Retail Robin +2
User avatar #14 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>Corporate lets voting booth use our parking lot
>Booth leaves for day
>Customer comes to vote
>"Sorry Sir they left for the day. They won't be back till tomorrow"
>Tries to get me to give it to them tomorrow
>Even touching that thing could count as voter fraud
>Leaves it outside behind garbage can
User avatar #15 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>Third day, first time on my own
>Angry customer incoming
>Random threats including calling the police
>He goes behind the counter and takes a TV
>Try to stop him
>Pushes past me
>Frantically calling for backup
>Man leaves
Find out later that he had paid for it and came to pick it up. He didn't bring his copy of the recite so he waited 5 minutes while we were looking for our copy before he flipped his shit.
User avatar #16 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>Kid on his own
>Go to ask where his dad was
>Nothing
>Ask his name
>Nothing
>Ask if he knew what his dad came in for
>You guessed it
>Me, my manager, and his manager trying to get anything
>Dad walks over
>Asks if anything is wrong
>I enplane the situation
>"Why do you need all this personal information. Your lucky I don't report you for identity theft"
User avatar #17 - asasqw (07/21/2014) [-]
>First person you see when you enter the store
>"Where is the _____"
>Not sure, send her to help desk of the proper department
>Woman comes back
>Yells at me that she couldn't find the item
>Walk her back to the help desk
>6 employees standing there doing nothing
>"Well I couldn't find it on the desk"
#392 - **asasqw rolls 586,426,589** big brother admin 07/21/2014 on Wife is in labor 0
#10 - >Runs windows 8  [+] (4 new replies) 07/21/2014 on Console comics +19
User avatar #55 - dsgbiohazard (07/21/2014) [-]
Windows 8 is actually REALLY well optimized. Games have literally gained a lot of FPS because of it.
#84 - devout feminist (07/21/2014) [-]
and it still has a shitty UI unless you force it to only run desktop mode.

Xboners sadly can't turn off metro and apparently it's a bitch to navigate without voice controls which, because MS were moneywhoring idiots, require Kinect to use (which now means most people buying won't have ability to use voice controls since Kinect is worthless and too expensive)
User avatar #97 - fishandkids (07/21/2014) [-]
I have no problem navigating the xbox one without voice control (havn't even plugged in my kinect).
User avatar #88 - lazaman (07/21/2014) [-]
>2014
>still to fucking stupid to nav windows 8.
Did you even go to 4th grade?
#11 - Than you avoid them. Your overly ridiculous triggers aren't ou… 07/21/2014 on Ball-pits now equal to... +1
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 1050 / Total items point value: 1250

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #19 - Kosai (02/25/2013) [-]
u left a comment on my page some time ago and u said something along the lines of "if u thought MLP was infection u should try dr who" with a gif of some girl with dual assasult rifles.


id like to thank you for killing my free time and many dreams with daleks and possibly a nightmare with weeping angels.

cheers mate
#22 to #21 - Kosai (02/25/2013) [-]
ya know i now realise that this is river   
   
i blame u for this
ya know i now realise that this is river

i blame u for this
#23 to #22 - asasqw (02/25/2013) [-]
You know you love it
You know you love it
User avatar #16 - youcame (11/28/2012) [-]
You from Nebraska?
User avatar #18 to #17 - youcame (11/29/2012) [-]
k.
User avatar #15 - Dwarf (11/21/2012) [-]
Well, your post at least got you two friends. :3
User avatar #12 - xxkillionarexx (11/21/2012) [-]
Now you have a friend :3
#13 to #12 - asasqw (11/21/2012) [-]
My first one..
My first one..
User avatar #14 to #13 - xxkillionarexx (11/21/2012) [-]
You're welcome :D
#8 - itsmypenis **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#9 to #8 - asasqw (10/31/2012) [-]
Google is an amassing thing my friend
Google is an amassing thing my friend
#10 to #9 - itsmypenis **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#5 - graemearg **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #6 to #5 - asasqw (09/16/2012) [-]
Anvil, all your ores, all your coal
#7 to #6 - graemearg **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1 - YllekNayr ONLINE (08/08/2012) [-]
Oh no. Someone already made a dungeontime channel and I didn't see it until now.
User avatar #2 to #1 - asasqw (08/08/2012) [-]
It was failing anyhow
User avatar #3 to #2 - YllekNayr ONLINE (08/08/2012) [-]
A few had really high thumbcount. I feel bad.
User avatar #4 to #3 - asasqw (08/08/2012) [-]
Oh well
 Friends (0)