Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #11466 on Comments
Level 227 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to ajrdts
Invite ajrdts to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 170 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 171 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 227 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 228 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Rainbow dash (3)
The king of the anime homos
What people say about ajrdts
The creativity of some people
You cant escape
ALL OF MY WATTT
I agree moot is worse
My opinion *GASPS*
latest user's comments
- WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE WHY?!?!
1 hour ago on
Random Webm Comp 19
- accept for when you fart and it blows it right back in your face
What did I just watch?
- I'd advise you to donate your heart valves to find out how her…
Hurts so much
Especeivo Himuassu Atysc
- What happens when you don't pet responsibly
Ways to pet your cat
- gonna be honest, googling cgi porn to find more of this did no…
- I feel my profile picture is relevant... finaly
Cute Stuff (Reich Edition)
- hey man I know you're going through a tough time, Hope your ba…
Do Robots have feelings?
Yea happy is the main thing - I'm not upset that he wont be technically perfect I'm upset because I don't want him to be at a disadvantage from day 1, I don't want him feeling left out whether that be friends/girlfriends/work ethic etc, and of course I never want any mental issues to give him pain/psychological problems (schizophrenia for e.g.)
I would never say we are lucky with this - its like we have jumped some annoying as fuck odds,
Depending on sources
We had a 1 in 1000 chance of having at all
We then had a 1 in 25 chance it would be moderate
Theres a 60% chance it stays the same, 30% chance it shrinks/resolves, 10% chance it gets worse, according to scan results it got worse
But on the flip side:
A lot of baby's with moderate/severe have genetic conditions, we were lucky not to have those
We did not have a hydrocephalic baby, which can be tradgic (stillborn, short life expectancy, huge alien type head which although is superficial would be massively disturbing)
Motor functions are 100%, a lot have poor vision (near blind)/bulged eyes, urinary issues, he has none of that
So now although we are quite high risk we have fell on the side of only potentially having mental issues now and have jumped the physical hurdles the condition can present (depending which way you look at it ... the condition doesn't CAUSE Autism, downs syndrome etc, it is a symptom which can present itself when those conditions are present)
- anyone else see this?
Oh bush, I can't stay mad...
- I mean to be honest I think it looks pretty cool, do I have autism?
Cringe comp my poor soul 2...
The man himself is cringy, but that dragon is pretty neat.
This guy bought a pipe most likely purely to show it off because he thinks he is different, wears that stupid fucking hat as well, most likely for the same reason. The picture is cringe as hell, and I'm sure you could draw a bunch of diff shit from that smoke.
No, I don't see any cringe in this picture. Care to explain basebrother ?
I think it's cringe, not because of the pipe or anything,
but this faggot thinking he's classy with a fedora and a pipe, yet he's probably wearing a fucking t-shirt.
That's a lot of unfair assumptions. First off, that looks nothing like a fedora. Secondly, you said "not because of the pipe or anything," and then proceeded to shit on him for using a pipe. Finally, I wasn't aware that there was an attire solely for using a pipe.
Your cringe seems baseless. I thought the bandwagon was to hate on neckbeards that wear fedoras and watch mlp/act edgy.
1. I meant the basis of not judging him on the pipe as a singular attribute. I should have clarified this. Apologies. I myself smoke a pipe from time to time, but that's because I trust loose-leaf tobacco more than cigarettes, and find it to be more relaxing than a cigarette. (Pipes seem like a leisure activity while cigarettes feel like I'm directly trying to deflect my problems rather than face them, if that makes sense).
2. I could give a shit if that's a fedora or a trilby or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. You know that this faggot is wearing it purely because he thinks it adds class.
3. I'm pretty damn sure a hat of that style belongs on semi-formal to formal wear. (Or it at least just doesn't belong on him...)
4. The bandwagon "cringe" doesn't purely apply to fedoras/mlp/neckbeards. Cringe applies to people who have spent too much time within the depths of the internet and are unable to separate reality and the internet. It also applies to things you would see in public and define as grotesque acts of social delinquency.
I think it's seen as cringe because people who generally talk about how cool their smoke is will also act like faggots in some way. I personally think the dragon-ish looking smoke is cool as hell, but I can't help but wonder why he was even taking the picture in the first place.
Show Comments (22)