Upload
Login or register

ainise

Last status update:
-
Date Signed Up:3/20/2012
Last Login:8/30/2016
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#6592
Comment Ranking:#1714
Highest Content Rank:#1385
Highest Comment Rank:#1600
Content Thumbs: 1157 total,  1476 ,  319
Comment Thumbs: 7530 total,  8894 ,  1364
Content Level Progress: 90% (9/10)
Level 84 Content: Srs Business → Level 85 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress: 20% (20/100)
Level 262 Comments: Pure Win → Level 263 Comments: Pure Win
Subscribers:1
Content Views:54468
Times Content Favorited:32 times
Total Comments Made:3329
FJ Points:6851

latest user's comments

#10 - They're the Dolphin's of land.  [+] (1 new reply) 08/06/2016 on house +1
User avatar
#11 - pyjamadog (08/07/2016) [-]
#42 - There's an Eminem song, "Lose Yourself", that opens …  [+] (7 new replies) 08/06/2016 on Anon asks why people don't... +83
User avatar
#77 - fireyvoidence (08/06/2016) [-]
It's not a random line, it's saying that the vomit on his shirt is his mom's spaghetti, implying he ate his mom's spaghetti and then threw up a little bit.
#81 - kingpongthedon (08/06/2016) [-]
It's still pretty random.

It's not whether or not there is a logical connection between the vomit and spaghetti but why he felt the need to go into detail about it. I don't think anybody listening to "Lose Yourself" for the first time thinking, "Gee, I wish I knew what was in that throw-up. Oh, spaghetti, thanks for clarifying Marshall."

And from a purely musical perspective, there's a clear break between the "vomit" line and the "spaghetti" line. It gives the appearance of being two different trains of thought. Keep in mind, this was before hashtag rap eg. "It's going down... Basements" became popular. Nobody was used to that kind of grouping.
User avatar
#96 - fireyvoidence (08/07/2016) [-]
There's vomit on his sweater already: mom's spaghetti.
With punctuation it makes more sense. If you were to read that aloud, there's a pause between "already" and "mom's".
User avatar
#90 - StewieGGriffin (08/06/2016) [-]
Those little breaks in between lines was definitely popular before Eminem. Biggie used to rap in what could be considered several small lines. The break does not mean its a different train of thought, its a reference style of rapping. Its not random in the sense that it doesn't belong, it just simply doesn't fit the style of the serious rap song he made.
User avatar
#85 - uselessmemer (08/06/2016) [-]
Looks like your spilling some spaghetti right now. It's a line in a song; calm down.
#87 - kingpongthedon (08/06/2016) [-]
Wasn't upset, just wanted to add my two cents
User avatar
#76 - drtrousersnake (08/06/2016) [-]
The pocket came from a /fit/ greentext but the mom's part did come from lose yourself
#24 - English isn't the only language with ****** up ****.  [+] (2 new replies) 08/03/2016 on Fuck English 0
User avatar
#25 - chemyshawnart (08/03/2016) [-]
True that this is the Chinese equivalent of Buffalo buffalo, but imo in general, Chinese is easier to learn than English as the rules are more consistent.

English, like French, is a language of exceptions. You say things a certain way because that`s what`s been passed down.

This is what I realize when I teach my classmates English (Im a foreigner)
User avatar
#59 - lovot (08/03/2016) [-]
There are some constants in English

1 Vowels are required for a word to be a word, things with no vowels are not words, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise, or you personally will be degrading one of the few laws that still work.

2 Verbs are required for a sentence to be an actual sentence, even if they are only implied.

3 Punctuation is required, it separates strings of letters into coherent chunk(s) called words, words into coherent chunk(s) that convey ideas, and chunk(s) of words into coherent sentence(s) .

4 The definition, pronunciation, usage, and spelling of a word can be created, or modified by any group of people that speak English, this means that there are literally thousands of dialects of English in use, and except for particularly old or corrupted dialects every English speaker can understand every other English speakers fairly well regardless of which dialect they are using. This rule requires English speakers to be able to learn/decipher new dialects on the fly, so as long as you speak one of the dialects that isn't corrupted or old enough to be incompatible with the others, most English speakers will be able to understand you, and may subconsciously start using the one you are using to ease communication. Books will not be able to change dialects for your convenience, so you too must obtain the ability to learn/decipher new dialects quickly.
#33 - The American Bills were backed by the gold standard. You could… 08/02/2016 on Currency +16
#315 - **ainise used "*roll picture*"** **ainise rolled image ** 08/02/2016 on Roll for a slave 0
#255 - Warlords was good. For about 3-5 months. Then it all fell apar…  [+] (5 new replies) 08/01/2016 on Who else hyped? 0
User avatar
#257 - rheago (08/01/2016) [-]
The levelling in warlords was the best I've seen.
Lategame was pretty boring though. No new pvp content and stuck with grinding dailies

I wish they would get us something to do at max level that isn't pure pvp or grinding for resources
User avatar
#262 - hotschurl (08/01/2016) [-]
the low level levelling i should add, i only played till level 45ish. The WoD quests themselves are pretty good i've heard
User avatar
#263 - rheago (08/01/2016) [-]
Oh god, low levelling was shit

I just rolled a tank and did dungeons
Got me to wod in about 2 weeks time
User avatar
#258 - hotschurl (08/01/2016) [-]
i absolutely hated the leveling in warlords :/
User avatar
#261 - rheago (08/01/2016) [-]
Each to his own I guess
But I found it quite enjoyable
#520 - **ainise used "*roll picture*"** **ainise rolled image ** 08/01/2016 on Show your flag 0
#154 - I have no idea where this is from, lol.  [+] (1 new reply) 07/31/2016 on plot armour should be neutral +4
User avatar
#166 - centraldogma (07/31/2016) [-]
Hey, the armor rating on that might be shit, but the bonuses to agility and cockslap dmg are nothing to shake a stick at.
#86 - I blocked you because you said "I don't care about it&quo…  [+] (2 new replies) 07/31/2016 on plot armour should be neutral 0
#93 - anon (07/31/2016) [-]
> I was mistaken.

Of course you were. As if people like you ever had any evidence to back their bullshit arguments up.

> best armor in the game shouldn't be slutty

It isn't, holy fuck. The image I posted is the best heavy armor for whatever the race is called.

Here's the best elf armor: tera-online.cc/uploads/gallery/main/58/highelf_f_h30.jpg

And human armour is generally not as "slutty".

tera-online.cc/gallery/races/

> If it's revealing on both, then no problem.

Mostly the case, yes.

> It's just a bit offsetting to see the "tanks" armor look like full platemail on men and a plate brazier on women.

Then let it be offsetting. Games can be offsetting. That's not a problem, it's just a game you won't play but others will. And all this bitching about Tera armours isn't changing anything. Western MMOs mostly don't do that. Eastern ones won't stop. There is a player base for both, but why do you think you should be entitled to having your favourite style of game always, while others get to be shittalked? Stop invalidating the preferences of others because they don't match yours. I don't see you complaining about "Game you are not the target audience of #29753".

Like I said; If you don't like it, don't play it.
#139 - anon (07/31/2016) [-]
Calm down dude. It's a freaking game.


Also, "As if people like you ever had any evidence to back their bullshit arguments up." seems a slight bit defensive there. You can't just yell that the other side is stupid and then move on. Of course, this is FJ, so, something, something, feminism, SJW, Islam comp, rage, something.
#83 - There's not choice in every game. Transmog isn't *always* an o…  [+] (5 new replies) 07/31/2016 on plot armour should be neutral 0
#84 - anon (07/31/2016) [-]
Why pussy out like a little bitch? Blocking me because your views are challenged; You really are a tumblrina aren't you?

I will repeat what I said and give you some evidence:

There is other armour in the game, armour which covers up way more of the female character model than the one you posted. So there is the choice of wearing that armour instead of the revealing ones. So it's not "Pay money or be a slut".

Also:

tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/newcomer-discussion/topics/Keep-armor-appearanceskin?page=1#post-1267728

I don't even play this game but you are just spreaing lies right now.
#110 - anon (07/31/2016) [-]
We can make armor both aesthetically pleasing and practical. Not to hard.
#86 - ainise (07/31/2016) [-]
I blocked you because you said "I don't care about it". Figured the discussion was over, and I didn't really want to deal with you in the future, either. You seem like a bit of a dick.

I haven't played Tera in forever, hence why I said "afaik, you have to pay real life money for". I was mistaken.

The option you're suggesting, though, is if a game didn't have a transmog option, you simply never wear top tier gear if it was revealing. IMO the better way to go about it is like how wow has it. Want to slutmog? You have the option. The default appearance of the best armor in the game shouldn't be slutty, on one race and fully armored on the other.

If it's revealing on both, then no problem. It's just a bit offsetting to see the "tanks" armor look like full platemail on men and a plate brazier on women.
#93 - anon (07/31/2016) [-]
> I was mistaken.

Of course you were. As if people like you ever had any evidence to back their bullshit arguments up.

> best armor in the game shouldn't be slutty

It isn't, holy fuck. The image I posted is the best heavy armor for whatever the race is called.

Here's the best elf armor: tera-online.cc/uploads/gallery/main/58/highelf_f_h30.jpg

And human armour is generally not as "slutty".

tera-online.cc/gallery/races/

> If it's revealing on both, then no problem.

Mostly the case, yes.

> It's just a bit offsetting to see the "tanks" armor look like full platemail on men and a plate brazier on women.

Then let it be offsetting. Games can be offsetting. That's not a problem, it's just a game you won't play but others will. And all this bitching about Tera armours isn't changing anything. Western MMOs mostly don't do that. Eastern ones won't stop. There is a player base for both, but why do you think you should be entitled to having your favourite style of game always, while others get to be shittalked? Stop invalidating the preferences of others because they don't match yours. I don't see you complaining about "Game you are not the target audience of #29753".

Like I said; If you don't like it, don't play it.
#139 - anon (07/31/2016) [-]
Calm down dude. It's a freaking game.


Also, "As if people like you ever had any evidence to back their bullshit arguments up." seems a slight bit defensive there. You can't just yell that the other side is stupid and then move on. Of course, this is FJ, so, something, something, feminism, SJW, Islam comp, rage, something.