Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #9807 on Comments
Level 231 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to adrilazzaro
Invite adrilazzaro to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 32 Content: Peasant → Level 33 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 231 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 232 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about adrilazzaro
latest user's comments
- what is wrong with you, slamming your hands at a car does not …
calm the fuck down
Let's not pretend the police were trying to kill him.
He went "come at me bro" to a water cannon so they sprayed him a bit, it's very unfortunate and they should have known better than to spray him from such close range, but he was LITERALLY asking for it.
- eh you could say the same about fj, jsut add some racism in the list
reddit ASKWOMEN on tall guys
- well thats a poor example when mexican cartels actually get th…
anon on gun control
The guns would start to flow the other way if the demand is there. The cartels would get them from other sources and bring them into the US.
- what? south americans **** sitting down like normal people, th…
Sodupein Finoldud Huggartui
- **adrilazzaro used "*roll picture*"** **adrilazzaro rolled …
Mystery Amazon Package
- THOSE ARE ******* TANGERINES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- jesus christ fj has literally become /pol/ lite
Good for you Germoney
there is an undeniably strong liberal presence here.
I've never been to /pol/ but from my understanding, they don't have that.
- the price has skyrocketed far above the costs of the instituti…
- there is no such thing as free roads there is no such thi…
I spent four years living in Ireland. They have 'free college' in Ireland, at least for EU citizens. EU citizens are subsidized by tax payers. Non-EU citizens have to pay the 'full price' of education. If you compare the actual cost, per student, it's not cheaper than the US.
The idea that things 'cost less' if they are paid for with taxes is iffy at best. You can cite examples where it kinda-sorta worked out that; but you can find just as many counter-examples of situations where the private sector does significantly more, with less.
- they literally took her to room 101
Show Comments (16)