Rank #5599 on CommentsLevel 222 Comments: Mind Blower
OfflineSend mail to Zetsumei Block Zetsumei Invite Zetsumei to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||3/02/2010|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#3230|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#1834|
|Content Thumbs:||1866 total, 2175 , 309|
|Comment Thumbs:||2687 total, 2860 , 173|
|Content Level Progress:|| 61% (61/100) |
Level 118 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 119 Content: Funny Junkie
|Comment Level Progress:|| 13% (13/100) |
Level 222 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 223 Comments: Mind Blower
|Times Content Favorited:||102 times|
|Total Comments Made:||449|
|Favorite Tags:||dont (2) | game (2) | is (2) | tags (2) | the (2) | win (2)|
I like it here, you guys make me laugh.
- Views: 32552Title
1686 154 Total: +1532
- Views: 8204Racial battle
323 53 Total: +270
- Views: 1015What a dick
17 0 Total: +17
- Views: 467Another Cleverbot Picture
5 4 Total: +1
- Views: 2638Dark Souls 3 Black Knight Glaive...
20 4 Total: +16
- Views: 1515How to poop. . . wut
16 4 Total: +12
- Views: 1160Toad gets all the bitches
11 1 Total: +10
- Views: 1220Hitler Donald Duck
10 1 Total: +9
- Views: 110dark souls 3 content
5 0 Total: +5
- Views: 1263pontiffalmost1hko
8 4 Total: +4
latest user's comments
|#11 - beat me to it||08/07/2016 on A bit past mid day||0|
|#10 - Comment deleted||08/07/2016 on A bit past mid day||0|
|#20 - Picture||08/03/2016 on Patio Cooler||+158|
|#19 - better canadian humor||07/26/2016 on Canada||0|
|#57 - Picture [+] (25 new replies)||07/25/2016 on Who shouldn't vote for...||+25|
#154 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
I'll just repost my comment from elsewhere, so people here can see it:
In no particular order, Trump
- refused to pay employees and contractors who weren't wealthy enough to sue him www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html
- harassed tenants in order to get them to leave buildings he wanted to tear down, even cutting off water and heat and threatening to house homeless people in the buildings www.nytimes.com/1985/03/09/opinion/new-york-doer-and-slumlord-both.html money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/trump-apartment-tenants/
- had dealings with the Mafia when he was building Trump Tower and other major construction projects www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910
- owned fraudulent businesses like Trump University www.nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam
- discriminated against black people in housing contracts and other instances fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/
- (allegedly) sexually harassed many women www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html , and is even accused of raping a child in 1994 www.rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
- lied about his finances, especially his charitable donations: his charity donations since 2001 are estimated at $3.8 million (less than 0.001% of his net worth), and journalists were only able to find evidence of $10,000 in donations, making him the world's least charitable billionaire www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-promised-millions-to-charity-we-found-less-than-10000-over-7-years/2016/06/28/cbab5d1a-37dd-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html . Probably why he's not releasing his tax returns www.factcheck.org/2016/05/trumps-tax-returns/
- lied, cheated and manipulated many people with whom he's had business dealings
- lied countless times during his political campaign www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
- attempted to silence criticism of himself by suing or threatening lawsuits, and has proposed "opening up" the libel laws so that he can make it harder for people to criticize him
- is considered by his biographer Tony Schwartz (who ghostwrote Art of the Deal) to be a complete sociopath with no moral qualms about lying, who is motivated by egoism and greed www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
- threatened to sue Schwartz after Schwartz gave the interview www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-threatens-the-ghostwriter-of-the-art-of-the-deal
He's never been convicted of anything, but then neither has Hillary.
Imagine what such a man would do in public office.
#197 - willgum (07/26/2016) [-]
as far as I can see none of those say treason or alleged murder or alleged media espionage. Now I am not saying that those crimes aren't bad but I simply don't understand how I am supposed to support someone who committed a crime against the very country she is trying to run? Even if it was just and accident even if I am supposed to believe for half a second that she deleted over 30,000 emails by accident successfully leaking them how am I supposed to vote for someone that incompetent? fuck the alleged murder fuck the alleged media espionage how am i supposed to vote the fireman who burned his house down for chief fire marshal.
Probably could have thought of a better analogy but it's late
#200 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
The Constitution defines treason like this: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
Hillary Clinton's email fuckup does not constitute treason by any stretch of the imagination.
If what Clinton did was criminal, then it was criminal negligence (and perjury, for lying under oath). My impression is that sending work emails using her personal email was extremely careless and unprofessional, but not an act of malice or willful wrongdoing on her part. Colin Powell apparently did the same thing as Secretary of State.
She did send classified info to people who didn't have clearance, though (such as Sydney Blumenthal), and then deleted thousands of emails in what seems to be a hasty attempt to cover up what she did. So at the very least she should lose her security clearance (which must disqualify her from office).
However despite all this, what I've seen and read of Trump leads me to conclude that I cannot trust him to carry out the President's responsibilities, either - not just following proper protocols on classified information but virtually everything else.
(Also, apparently a lot of his campaign staffers have suspicious ties to Russia... thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/289047-exploring-russian-ties-to-the-men-lurking-behind )
So yeah, it might be best to vote third party this year.
#58 - Ruspanic (07/25/2016) [-]
What are Hillary's flaws besides being a scandal-ridden, corrupt, amoral liar who's deeply entrenched in the crony capitalist system and has attempted to silence her opponents?
Because if that about covers the bases, then Trump's got every one of those qualities as well.
#130 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
Right, my mistake. That one would apply to Trump as well.
Neither of them has actually been convicted, so it's about the same. Trump has refused to pay contractors and employees (violations of their contract), harassed tenants in buildings he owns, (allegedly) sexually harassed numerous women, had dealings with the Mafia, and sued or threatened to sue the many people who have made accusations or criticisms against him.
#137 - anon (07/26/2016) [-]
what crimes did trump not get charged with? when did trump flip flop his platform to pander? when did trump show anything other than respect for other ethnicities?
he didn't, they aren't the fucking same and you're a useful cuck for suggesting otherwise
#169 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
The comment you're replying to includes behavior that could warrant criminal charges, or at the very least heavy civil penalties in court.
Trump panders CONSTANTLY. It's his entire campaign. His strategy was to appeal to blue-collar white Republicans who know almost nothing about politics but are all too willing to blame all their problems on illegal immigrants and Muslims.
He's flip-flopped numerous times: off the top of my head, abortion, healthcare, whether we should ban all Muslims, the minimum wage, accepting Syrian refugees, and whether his own campaign will be self-funded.
The man has no actual political principles, conservative or otherwise.
Re: racism: fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/
Read it for yourself, it's fairly comprehensive.
Hillary and Trump are not the same, but they are about the same morally - which is to say, they are amoral and lie frequently. For more evidence and examples of Trump's utter shittiness, read my comment #154 above.
Something tells me you don't care about evidence and will just say something like "muh librul media", but feel free to prove me wrong.
#147 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
Clinton voted for the Iraq War, yes, but so did a majority of politicians on both sides, and they did so based on the (mis)information that was available to them, which made it seem like a reasonable choice. What makes Hillary uniquely culpable in the deaths caused by the war?
#101 - anon (07/25/2016) [-]
Read into The Clinton Foundation. Do research into that.
Youll find far more despicable things. Dark things.
#141 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
I'm aware that her campaign office is located in the same building as the Clinton Foundation and that she very likely uses funds from the Foundation for personal and campaign reasons, even though the Foundation receives a great deal of foreign money (e.g. from Saudi Arabia). It's illegal for foreigners to make direct campaign contributions.
I'm aware that the Foundation is a charity/nonprofit but actually largely operates to serve the Clintons' personal and political interests. I'm aware that donors to the Foundation (including foreigners) are alleged to have received special favors from Clinton when she was Secretary of State.
I'm aware that at least one close Clinton aide has been simultaneously employed by the Foundation, the State Department (meaning she had security clearance), and a Clinton-linked private consulting firm - an obvious conflict of interest. I'm aware that it's been criticized for its lack of transparency and for possible ethical violations.
Is there anything else I should be aware of?
#93 - anon (07/25/2016) [-]
#146 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
I don't see how you can even make that comparison. Trump has never had access to classified information or government emails. The fact that he didn't have the same email scandal as Hillary is not a testament to his integrity, it's just that he's never had the ability to do these things.
(Deleting government emails isn't illegal in itself, by the way. You have to clear your inbox once in a while in any job. The controversy was that she sent classified info from her personal email, which was based on a low-security private server, and destroyed evidence during the investigation)
As for the killing thing, I've not seen much evidence that actually ties Hillary to dozens of suspicious deaths. The "Death List" that's been circulating FJ is mostly full of random acquaintances who have died, with no indication of why those deaths are "suspicious" or why the Clintons would want them dead. There are a few exceptions (e.g. Mary Mahoney, Vince Foster) that do look odd - I'll have to do more research on them.
Regardless, people with grievances or criticisms against Trump have been silenced in other ways.
#171 - anon (07/26/2016) [-]
#174 - Ruspanic (07/26/2016) [-]
That's the fucking point.
Hillary massively fucked up with the emails and then lied about it many times, yes.
Trump cannot have any equivalent incidents, regardless of how trustworthy he is. So you have to imagine what he would do instead, based on what we know about him.
And what we know about him is that he's an amoral, egotistical and ignorant shit of a human being with no regard for ethics or people other than himself, especially if they're poor. This is demonstrated by his past behavior - listed in one of my comments above - by his demonstrated lack of political knowledge during the campaign, and by his constant lying and flip-flopping.
So I have to assume that in a position of power, Trump would fail utterly on both competency and integrity. Hell, he wants media attention and controversy, so he might even start scandals on purpose.
#84 - anon (07/25/2016) [-]
She's a career politician, so she's benefited from this corruption for a very, very long time.
|#32 - Chris Ray Gun||07/11/2016 on Dank WebM Comp 18||+3|
|#14 - That casual backpedaling out of Yhorms range. That's confidenc…||07/01/2016 on Rape||-1|
|#6 - awww yiss ************ brushies||06/29/2016 on ISIS beauty salon||0|
|#18 - if the quality is too **** here, i'll reupload to yt in better…||06/29/2016 on We have a winrar!||+1|
|#16 - Pretty basic test, kinda ****** quality. I did one riposte one… [+] (2 new replies)||06/29/2016 on We have a winrar!||+1|