Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #2273 on Comments
Level 313 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to WitchKingTroll
Invite WitchKingTroll to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 45 Content: Sammich eater → Level 46 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress:
Level 313 Comments: Wizard → Level 314 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about WitchKingTroll
Genji Borg - Overwatch OC
latest user's comments
- My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
(10 hours ago)
I thought weresharks were a myth!
(17 hours ago)
"were" did you hear that?
(19 hours ago)
There are some writings of them in the lore believe or not, but just writings. Though, you COULD play as a wereBOAR in Daggerfall, Hircine basically does what he wants. If he wants to make a wereshark, why not?
(19 hours ago)
IIRC there's a person in Morrowind who thinks they saw a werecrocodile, but it was just a Daedroth
(23 hours ago)
I just wanted to let you know that i appreciate the comment you just made and that i think it's a funny comment.
(16 hours ago)
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the comment you just made and I think it's a wholesome reply. Have a nice day.
Make FJ Wholesome.
- >The emotionally distraught man puts on a brave face that i…
My Life In Memes Finally...
- Hey art, I have a bit of a problem Sometimes I get in…
Drawing & Art - drawing...
Take a break for a day or two, or try drawing something different. The key is to not pressure yourself to get it right.
I have that problem.
How do i deal with it? Well, i don't. I just wait it out usually, but i might draw some anatomy in the mean time, cause i always find that somewhat satisfying.
I have a few things for you though:
1. Don't beat yourself up over it. You just en up feeling bad, and to what end? What does it accomplish? Deal with it like a technical error, not a personal failure.
2. (I'll be assuming a bit here, just FYI) I get the sense that you are drawing things that fall into your narrow personal artistic interests. Like how i like buff medieval fantasy humanoids. But that well of inspiration is rather unreliable. The deepest well i know of is the one of clever drawings, or drawings with a clever story weaved into it. Clever will inevitably inspire you. (assuming you can actually come up with anything clever).
Another way of saying this is: take a break from what your own artistic interests, cause those tend to just be technical pieces that you make solely to reward your own niche artistic sensibilities. Try, instead, to make drawings with some message.
Like books. The best books are not the ones that tell a cool story to jerk off a certain niche audience. The best books are the ones that also tell us something about our selves, the ones with a message.
I hope that made some sense to you.
Depends on you. either:
get air and go traveling around the town or city
get errands done and be productive
do drawing exercises like still lifes or perspective practices etc
draw through it like a man
- T h e r e ' s n o t h i n b e t t e r t h a n a f u n b e l l …
- I've never heard of Akira but he looks like an asshole
hes from an anime
- I have to admit I like this more than the original design. It'…
Jotaro without lines details
smug satisfied smile.
That was such a cool fucking scene.
- Third person cameras of these VR gameplay videos should be the norm
you get more powerful the...
- where's the bomb
*Angry Cyka Blyat*
Show Comments (273)