|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #2998 on CommentsLevel 246 Comments: Doinitrite
OnlineSend mail to TheMather Block TheMather Invite TheMather to be your friend flag avatar
- Views: 9544RuneScape BDSM
48 15 Total: +33
- Views: 1284Mewcraft
22 4 Total: +18
- Views: 1027Still Alive
14 5 Total: +9
- Views: 1102Before Skyrim
25 18 Total: +7
- Views: 2005Pokemon Crotch
11 6 Total: +5
- Views: 970Five random facts
6 2 Total: +4
latest user's comments
|#38 - A full stop would give it a better flow, but it's still gramma… [+] (1 new reply)||3 hours ago on (untitled)||0|
|#14 - Belgium produces the best firearms, Norway the best mounted or…||5 hours ago on I hate flying||0|
|#1 - Actually there is one; when the girl knows you're into her but… [+] (5 new replies)||12 hours ago on Broda||0|
#6 - 2scared2login (1 hour ago) [-]
I think it's not about dating, it's about banging...
just because you want to fuck a hot girl doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life with her.
there's a difference between purely sexual attraction and love.
#5 - avengerofthenight (5 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but people who say shit like that are usually the embodiement of hypocrasy. Like:
"Ugh, all the girls just go for douches and bad guys, never for nice guys like me. Can't understand why..."
"I am in the friendzone, she leads me on all the time and never lets me score, boo hoo, she is so mean to me but I am still in love with her."
|#3 - Acoustic cloaking device. It's invisible to sonars, not the eye.||12 hours ago on This week in science||0|
|#6 - It could be colloquial form of "Legolas sailed down Andui… [+] (3 new replies)||12 hours ago on (untitled)||+1|
|#374838 - 21. Kamijou Touma. Not for the harem big enough to populate a …||16 hours ago on Shin Anime Social Board||0|
|#374829 - 1. The instructions for life by Dalai Lama. 2. I don't lis… [+] (1 new reply)||16 hours ago on Shin Anime Social Board||+1|
#374838 - TheMather (16 hours ago) [-]
21. Kamijou Touma. Not for the harem big enough to populate a city (though Misaka is a plus), but the guy is a proper hero.
22. My own legacy.
23. Mather. It's close enough to my own name, and it's what most people know me as.
24. Emma Watson, Emma Watson, Justin Bieber.
25. Hell if I know.
26. Two or three.
27. A family and the finances to pamper it.
28. Japanese is the only one I would even remotely have use for, but I'm already like a third of the way there.
29. My own future in general.
30. 0 seconds.
31. None really.
32. I can formulate program structure without thinking.
33. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai
36. None really.
38. Advanced physics, would save me a hell of a lot of time and effort on my degree.
40. Optimistic, or rather a realist who forces a positive outcome.
|#897497 - While I can't speak for my waifu factor, I know I don't belong…||17 hours ago on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|
|#897496 - Now that you mention it, I have red skin on my knees and elb… [+] (1 new reply)||17 hours ago on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|
|#71 - I might actually be able to pull that off without looking like…||03/16/2014 on We all need this.||0|