|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #6469 on CommentsLevel 245 Comments: Doinitrite
OfflineSend mail to ThatAnnoyingKid Block ThatAnnoyingKid Invite ThatAnnoyingKid to be your friend flag avatar
- Pictures 10
- YouTube 4
- Animated Gifs 3
- Favorites 162
- Friends 14
- Comments3 new804
- Channels 4
- All 1007
- Views: 59927Embarassing Sex Stories
2471 183 Total: +2288
- Views: 27031Well Shit
1445 100 Total: +1345
- Views: 21619Spelling
1035 33 Total: +1002
- Views: 4252VaginaButt
94 17 Total: +77
- Views: 3140What did I just read
54 9 Total: +45
- Views: 3392Badass Boyfriend
49 6 Total: +43
- Views: 4781I miss sleep
64 9 Total: +55
- Views: 1379Hahaha Skate 3 fail
14 2 Total: +12
- Views: 984What is this, I don't even
9 2 Total: +7
- Views: 1956Manly tears were shed that day
10 4 Total: +6
latest user's comments
|#312 - i thought she hit the dog with the brick at first||21 hours ago on Trying to break in...||+12|
|#122 - Picture||07/24/2014 on Wasp pupation process||+8|
|#115 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||07/22/2014 on First BJ||+2|
|#110 - This video says 272, but idk [+] (1 new reply)||07/17/2014 on Breaking Bad||0|
|#55 - Halo 2 master race! the multiplayer was just too good [+] (9 new replies)||07/17/2014 on Halo is just gay sex||+5|
#64 - snowshark (07/17/2014) [-]
I'd say Halo 3 had the better multiplayer, personally. There was far more variation and flavour to the combat and the stuff you could do. That said, Halo 2 had some fucking magnificent maps and whilst my favourite map is probably always going to be Guardian or Epitaph (Lone Wolves on those maps was the shit, bro) it's hard to deny a good game of Midship or Ivory Tower.
#106 - dildobarbarian (07/17/2014) [-]
yeah halo 3 was technically better, more improved from the halo 2 system, but i think most people prefer halo 2 because of the nostalgia, halo 2 also was the start of it all, the multiplayer was fresh and the communities grew massively, when halo 3 came around the multiplayer was great but the community slowly became infected with casual gamers overtime which kinda ruined the vibe a bit.
#119 - xaciremax (07/17/2014) [-]
Halo 2 was the game everyone went to. It was like there was one damn game on the market for xboxlive and that was halo2. You could mod, glitch, play zombies, swat. The game had unlimited possibilities and that was what everyone kept coming back for The community was great too. Not like call of duty where everyone is a jackass who has their parents buy them a 60 dollar copy of shit from last year with another warporn storyline! Fuck I hate call of duty so damn much. HALO 2 Anniversary FTW!
#110 - snowshark (07/17/2014) [-]
1) Halo 2 had the better maps. It just did. Halo 3 had more maps because of Forge but Halo 2 just had a bigger array of magnificent maps so it's more than pure nostalgia factor.
2) Halo 3 had a lot of bloat to it. Can you honestly say you ever really used the Brute Weaponry outside of the Brute Shot? If you had a choice between two maulers and a Shotgun + grenades I can't imagine the maulers would be your choice, so Halo 2 was far more streamlined as well.
3) Halo 3 was infected by party chat, not by casual gamers. Party Chat came around halfway through the run of Halo 3 and it was that which killed culture on XBox Live, by forcing the people worth talking to into parties to avoid the ones not worth talking to meaning the only people without mics for the most part weren't worth talking to thus killing the concept of random play hence why less people played random because they stopped meeting interesting people and why now everyone who plays either has a chat balloon or nothing at all next to their name and is unwilling to talk.
4) Casual gamers only made Halo 3 better. Halo 2 was in dire need of some casual-ness. The community was way too focussed on the hardcore and with the casuals came also the best part of Halo 3, the custom games. I remember wiling away hours playing Fat Kid and rally games where you knock each other off the platforms and the Mike Myres games where you hide from the zombies.
Cops and Robbers... never understood why anyone liked that worthless fucking gametype though.
So it's more complicated and also more balanced than I think you and most people see the problem as. Not to say you're completely wrong, just that maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.
|#417 - i don't know what i expected||07/08/2014 on free colored text Tuesday||+1|
|#4339 - **ThatAnnoyingKid rolls 284,148,294**||07/02/2014 on highest roll gets yellow...||0|
|#4338 - **ThatAnnoyingKid rolls 687,934,851**||07/02/2014 on highest roll gets yellow...||0|
|#4337 - **ThatAnnoyingKid rolls 095,484,884**||07/02/2014 on highest roll gets yellow...||0|
|#4334 - **ThatAnnoyingKid rolls 575,657,607**||07/02/2014 on highest roll gets yellow...||0|