|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #13518 on SubscribersLevel 314 Comments: Wizard
OnlineSend mail to TarnRazor Block TarnRazor Invite TarnRazor to be your friend flag avatar
I like you, human beings.
- Pictures 81
- YouTube 5
- Animated Gifs 3
- Favorites2 new691
- Friends 130
- Comments7 new6040
- Channels 5
- All 6983
- Views: 18659The title is the description
721 55 Total: +666
- Views: 22478Well fuck
504 36 Total: +468
- Views: 39706What Diglett looks like
454 41 Total: +413
- Views: 11526The 90s were EPIC
251 52 Total: +199
- Views: 26731WIN WIN WIN WIN
86 10 Total: +76
- Views: 24722Pedo Win
65 4 Total: +61
- Views: 807This is the best thing ever
14 2 Total: +12
- Views: 1019Ed Edd n' Eddy movie Part 7
2 0 Total: +2
- Views: 1018Ed Edd n' Eddy movie Part 9
2 1 Total: +1
- Views: 945Ed Edd n' Eddy movie Part 6
1 0 Total: +1
- Views: 2249Talent: The Return
0 0 Total: 0
latest user's comments
|#25 - My mouth was basically like this for a good ten seconds. I…||20 hours ago on Levi's store||+1|
|#28 - Yeah which is why the story didn't seem so bizarre to me.||23 hours ago on cumcake||+1|
|#52 - Listen, bro. I don't know if you're trolling or not but it's j…||03/05/2014 on Nice of you, Tom||+2|
|#51 - There's a world of difference between meth and weed. Honestly.…||03/05/2014 on Nice of you, Tom||+2|
|#41 - her* Her name is literally in the post.||03/05/2014 on Yeap||0|
|#48 - Alright. Let's censor everything that has negativity in it. … [+] (3 new replies)||03/05/2014 on Nice of you, Tom||+3|
|#45 - Because it's entertaining? I don't know what you want man... [+] (5 new replies)||03/05/2014 on Nice of you, Tom||+3|
|#99 - People don't take into account that the whole thing was suppos… [+] (10 new replies)||02/28/2014 on eyes||+3|
#140 - snowshark (02/28/2014) [-]
They do. It's just no excuse for what happened to the animation. When it comes to saving money you use camera magic, i.e. the art of making people see things that aren't truly there. Plus... that slamming into the ground thing is just retarded. He's still got a human body there, if he's that indestructible then a fucking Rasengan wouldn't do shit.
#194 - bluemagebrilly (02/28/2014) [-]
To be fair, the body that was hit by the rock was controlled with Chakra, much like a puppet. Most people in the series have also taken heavy hits like that and been fine, mostly due to their Chakra and training non-stop.
Rasengan hits the inside of the body, which would destroy the Chakra system inside and prevent Nagato from moving it around, or it would destroy / damage the muscles so much that they couldn't move the rest of the body.
#215 - snowshark (02/28/2014) [-]
Except the rock's not being controlled by chakra. It's simply being held and smacked repeatedly into his head. The series shows people taking heavy hits however there are some things you need to bare in mind here.
1) Those bodies have been killed before with things other than Rasengan, like how Juraiya killed three of them. This means there's nothing special about them that requires rasengan-like attacks.
2) If the body is physically able to not be completely smooshed by that rock (which is far bigger than the one that splooshed half of Obito) then he has absolutely nothing to fear from the Meat-Tanks that Chouji and his dad nearly hit him with earlier, yet he still blocked that. In fact he blocks every attack that comes at him implying that he has something to fear from them.
3) It is only with 'this' body in 'this' sequence where we see this happen and this didn't actually happen in the Manga. In the manga the gem immediately starts to confine Naruto and then Naruto does a Biju Bomb inside of the ruined Konoha, then Pain retreats and does the Chibaku Tensei.
Most of that fight is non-canon, hence why its tone is so contrary to the rest of the Naruto Universe. It's essentially no different to filler. It was made to make both Pain and Naruto look like badasses but in the end none of it even mattered and those terrible graphical hiccups had no reason to be in the episode at all.
#226 - bluemagebrilly (02/28/2014) [-]
1) Jiraiya only 'killed' one body, the rest were just injured to the point where they couldn't move for a few moments. Only the summoning body was damaged enough to not be used ever again.
2) Obito was a kid and had /several/ rocks hitting him. The fact that he didn't die instantly with his brain being crushed, along with most vitals, proves that his body was able to resist the damage, just not enough to save his life since the Senju cells did that. The Meat Tanks, however, are not like rocks.
The Meat Tanks are also actual people, if you recall, and are most likely a lot harder than a rock. Not to mention that, unlike the rock, he wouldn't just be getting smashed by it, he'd be getting rolled against constantly like a giant drill. His body would break eventually.
3)Fights in the anime are always extended and put more detail into, with either a whole new fight sequence, like they did here, and are still considered canon for the most part. Some things are overlooked, but overall this scene /was/ accepted by the writer to be put in. Otherwise, it would have been taken out.
#235 - snowshark (02/28/2014) [-]
Hrmm? Oh, yeah I misunderstood you at first then changed my argument, hence why the points have nothing to do with that point. Must've forgotten to remove that part. My apologies.
1) Jiraiya killed the bodies, Pain just used his resurrection path body to bring them back. The reason the summoning body wasn't returned to the Pains was because it was sent to Konoha which is why they have it there for study. Pain doesn't have the body so he can't resurrect it.
2) You have a point with Obito but only if you believe Pain's body can suffer that kind of damage which I don't, especially considering nowhere else in the series do we ever see someone survive that kind of damage or anywhere close to it.
As for the Meat Tanks, I think you are over-complicating things in an attempt to make this make sense, which it doesn't. The Meat Tanks would crush him instantly just as every other body of Pains' is shown both in the anime and the Manga to have the same sort of resistances as every other Ninja in the series. It is only in this one instance which doesn't appear in the Manga where something similar to this is seen happening.
At no point are we told that ninja can survive that kind of damage nor do we ever see ninja survive that kind of damage except from the non-canon scene. You're inventing a reason that might explain how it makes sense however in doing so you are missing the important point that almost everything else added to the fight in the anime is contrary to the tone and consistency set up by every other episode and chapter of the series.
3) You don't quite get it I think. Kishimoto doesn't have the final say as to what goes into the anime meaning that wether he fought against it or not he ultimately doesn't have the deciding say in the matter. Most manga adaptations are done like movie adaptations where the animation company buys the rights to make an adaptation with full creative control and the mangaka is kept on in an advisory capacity.
#177 - mrchris (02/28/2014) [-]
And you're complaining about some guy being smashed into the ground by a giant demon fox that can talk, expecting his skull to shatter or something? Tell me did you expect realism? Also he has like 9 bodies or something...the fuck man
#183 - snowshark (02/28/2014) [-]
If you think this is about realism then you're mistaken. It's about consistency. When you create a world you create a new form of realism which is unique to that world, however a world needs to be consistent otherwise it will become full of holes. Even if the world is meant to be inconsistent it must be consistently inconsistent.
Pain there gets slammed in the head by a rock about 20-40 times his own size several times. He is later defeated by a single attack from Naruto. The point is not about realism not was it ever mentioned. The point is that if you write something you need to obey the rules you set yourself and ensure the audience will understand them. If you keep changing how tough the enemies are without any sign of the change happening or even 'why' they're able to take that much punishment then the audience are left baffled the moment they actually think about it.
|#84 - That would suck because I like using my laptop on my bed [+] (1 new reply)||02/27/2014 on So much want!||0|
|#35 - Actually, no there wasn't. Sex was always how it is today in s… [+] (1 new reply)||02/25/2014 on Anarchy||+2|
Join Subscribe 4chan
Join Subscribe furry
Join Subscribe morbid-channel
Join Subscribe spidypics
Join Subscribe stoner-humor