Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #15798 on Comments
Level 261 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to SuperHyperCrazy
Invite SuperHyperCrazy to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 133 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 134 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 261 Comments: Pure Win → Level 262 Comments: Pure Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
I haven't changed my profile in a while. Fuck man. Anyway, hello visitor, and welcome! There's not much to see here, but enjoy it anyway!
What people say about SuperHyperCrazy
latest user's comments
- This is too real. That and all the girls you had been crushing…
Blåck twææts cømp 33:...
- Thank you for your professional critique of children's shows, …
I can't wait
- Nothing will ever be better than this
- BADABADABA WEEE BA BA BADABO
Today in Ukrainian...
- Vertibirds always seem to crash at the worst times/places. …
- She doesn't have an ass but "I was still staring at…
Get out of the way >:(
- Still, I'm sure there's a funny white guy in a good mood somew…
- It's almost like we're normal human beings or something
but theyre nicer than other people when theyre in a genuinly good mood = my point
Still, I'm sure there's a funny white guy in a good mood somewhere out there, or a Latino who is a big tipper. Point is that, as an entire race, we're not all extra nice when we're feeling good - that dude was probably just a good dude.
It's like me saying "a really angry white guy came into my store today, and started throwing everything on the floor. He really fucked up my day. Now I know that all white people everywhere really get crazy when they're angry."
- I guess there were...
Random Fact Comp. #72
- URAAAAAAAANIUM FEVER!* Come on man, you have to feel it.
Unrealistic beauty standards
Uranium fever easily my favorite song in fallout 4. The New Vegas soundtrack made me wish for the legion to crucify me every time i heard big iron. Also any idea whats up with these Christmas hats?
Show Comments (19)