Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 290 Comments: Post Master
Send mail to Sockopolis
Invite Sockopolis to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 71 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 72 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress:
Level 290 Comments: Post Master → Level 291 Comments: Post Master
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Sockopolis
latest user's comments
- This is the kind of **** that blows my mind. That and watc…
- You know youve been visiting funnyjunk for a long ass time whe…
Anime Mot Posters 619
- Its a joke. Stop being so touchy.
its a girl post!
Ha. If any joke generalizations were made about men on this site, FJ would flip the fuck out.
Probably. And id post the exact same reply to the butthurt man.
- So THATS why detroit is full of dicks.
- I'd classify them as soft rock, but not rock. Their music is t…
That's fair enough. But MTV isn't going to have a subcategoryfor the best soft rock artist award.
- It all goes in cycles. Back in the 60s, people thought Rock wo…
- You only need to not be retarded. Most viruses are incredibly …
I'm a PC
- Animate it using an incredibly complicated system of pistons. …
- He said that taking human error into account was the biggest part.
- I thought condoms were only 85% effective, and birth control w…
My sex-ed teacher said Condoms were 98% and Birth Control was 99%.
Either way some dumb bitch at my former school that I transferred away from said she wouldn't have sex unless the guy was wearing a condom, even if she had birth control, diaphragm, and female condom. She is also fat.
Birth control is only like 50% effective. All it does is fool the body into thinking its already pregnant. Condoms are the most effective thing if you wanna have sex without having a surgery.
are you a spastic.
Most birth control pills are "combination pills" containing a combination of the hormones estrogen and progesterone to prevent ovulation (the release of an egg during the monthly cycle). A woman cannot get pregnant if she doesn't ovulate because there is no egg to be fertilized. The Pill also works by thickening the mucus around the cervix, which makes it difficult for sperm to enter the uterus and reach any eggs that may have been released. The hormones in the Pill can also sometimes affect the lining of the uterus, making it difficult for an egg to attach to the wall of the uterus.
You can call me what you want I don't really give a crap.
85?! Maybe if you poke a hole in the end of it...
He said that taking human error into account was the biggest part.
Show Comments (4)