|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #3289 on CommentsLevel 226 Comments: Mind Blower
OfflineSend mail to Nutshell Block Nutshell Invite Nutshell to be your friend
- Views: 53012Avatared
1105 92 Total: +1013
- Views: 58410Magic Broomstick
791 33 Total: +758
- Views: 43362Like it owes me money.
776 67 Total: +709
- Views: 35663Train Five
572 66 Total: +506
- Views: 29664Magic Eye
500 47 Total: +453
- Views: 14929Professor Batman
311 17 Total: +294
- Views: 1630I'm her Daddy
7 0 Total: +7
- Views: 606Fired
9 4 Total: +5
- Views: 622Banned Commercial
3 0 Total: +3
- Views: 618Epic Beard
4 2 Total: +2
- Views: 1063Astral Aroma
3 1 Total: +2
- Views: 668Ukrainian Folk Band Covers Hot n...
2 0 Total: +2
- Views: 34266Screw you! Look what I can do.
112 10 Total: +102
- Views: 46493Win
108 7 Total: +101
- Views: 31115The mother rhino is giving birth!
59 5 Total: +54
- Views: 24897Smack that ass. Cream in her face.
54 7 Total: +47
- Views: 27637Admit it.
51 10 Total: +41
- Views: 23033Reminder
40 3 Total: +37
latest user's comments
|#5 - Picture||10/22/2014 on True love||+16|
|#7 - Picture [+] (2 new replies)||10/17/2014 on pepper pig don't give a fuck||+11|
#8 - xxxsonic fanxxx (10/17/2014) [-]
|#6 - I want one.||09/30/2014 on Feels||0|
|#64 - I didn't make this. I just thought it was funny and relevant.||09/29/2014 on A belief!||0|
|#25 - Can't go wrong with Chaika.||09/29/2014 on Get me a new tattoo...||+8|
|#17 - Picture [+] (17 new replies)||09/29/2014 on A belief!||+85|
#50 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/29/2014) [-]
"4K" You fucking wish
80% (off what? another shitty indie game title that may as well be free?)
I can get games cheaper in my local store than at steam, or I can pirate it like a smart person
Inferior PC peon race will never experience MCC, that's why they beg for it, because they have no games
#62 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/29/2014) [-]
4k is possible and pretty used widely for many years now. over 25% of players plays at or higher (multi monitor) resolutions. (i play at 4k mostly too, since i have a 4K TV)
you can get 75%-80% on anything. I got FO nv for about 3euros (the GOTY) and Skyrim was 75% when i bought it.
You can check old steam sales to see which game wa at which percent and when.
I agree on this, depending on the country you are in steam can be usually more expensive at full price (in EU for example). My country is an example of that, but i still have over 300 games in my steam.
And at least i can play in fucking 3D
#57 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/29/2014) [-]
Actually no. Some games run at 60fps, but MOST (more than 50%) runs at or targeted (not out yet games) at 30fps.
For example The Last of Us Remastered runs at both 60fps and upgraded graphics or 30fps and PS3 graphics, but they only count the 60fps.
Some games let you change resolution to increase performance...altho i only have 3 which lets me.
#25 - emptysuperman (09/29/2014) [-]
I can just pick up a console and play. A good chuck of the "Let's Play" videos I watch are PC users. There's constantly problems with the game crashing or shit just not working right. This simply doesn't happen with a console (that I've experienced). Just seems like a big house of cards to me. With the PS4 and Xbox One looking like shit, I would like to get into PC gaming, so I'm not saying this because I'm some console fanboy. But PC gaming looks like a huge head ache.
#38 - Mumford (09/29/2014) [-]
Issues I've had with my PC:
1. Game being too old to run on my setup without some adjustments, however better than no backward compatibility at all, so easier than having to swap to a different console to play an older game.
2. Majority of stability issues on a PC are from massive games like Fallout or Skyrim where people mod them to shit and they crash because people can't mod correctly.
3. That's realistically it.
Issues I had with my original xbox, and xbox 360:
1. RRoD, a 12gb hard drive, ridiculous load times on any game since 2011, frame caps, can't use any kind of controller I want, xbox live, advertisements to shit, navigating any kind of naming function or message function with a gamepad, the cost of the games, the fact that at least xbox exclusive titles are really going down the drain i.e. Halo 4 and Judgement. If my console gets broken, I have to send it away to get repaired can't just send away the individual hardware piece and put in a smaller one.
Realistically speaking, if your a fan of being able to sit a bit of a distance away on a couch just use Steams big picture mode, it's what their putting on the steam box for controller support, and maybe get some universal remote for your computer. I've not ran into many issues at all with my PC and although I didn't realise the issues with consoles until I started playing PC, their glaringly obvious now.
|#12 - I would say there's about 5-10 a day. So about 35-70 I guess.||09/28/2014 on Nutshell's profile||0|
|#31 - 1. Apocalyptica - I Don't Care 2. Shop Boyz - Party Like A…||09/25/2014 on (untitled)||+1|
|#10 - Picture||09/24/2014 on Gotta love translators'...||0|
|#12 - I've seen Airplane! a lot of times now. Still funny.||09/23/2014 on Interesting||+23|