Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4692 on Comments
Level 374 Comments: Immortal
Send mail to Lambda
Invite Lambda to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 134 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 135 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 374 Comments: Immortal → Level 375 Comments: Immortal
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Lambda
latest user's comments
- It was pretty much exactly like that.
He wasn't kidding
- Also, I believe hot dogs are German in origin.
Flags and Food
- I guess they hadn't invented Parkour then.
leap of faith
- My parents got ridiculously upset about swearing. I would even…
That face when...
You poor bastard. Your parents sound like cunts.
- "LSD doesn't make you see things that aren't there, it ma…
- I love finding little places like that. Hidden spaces that mos…
He wasn't kidding
and now you can successfully become a rapist
My school has miles of tunnels underneath it, but you get thrown out if they catch you in them because if the steam turns on you'll get burned, and if it happens while you're lost you die.
My school has tunnels too, but not very many people go down there. There is also a side area that is kinda hidden that everyone that knows about it calls "Diagon Alley"
Oh, and we have a fallout shelter, that's pretty rad.
fallout shelter? where the hell is your high school?
California. There are a lot of oil fields nearby so that made my town a target or something like that.
It was pretty much exactly like that.
- "I've seen your internet history"
FJ. Your thoughts?
- Well, the last time Finland and Russia got in a scuff...
So Finland just beat Russia
1. That was well over 60 years ago and Russia was still get fisted by Stalin.
2. Russia had next to no experienced generals or commanding officers due to Stalins paranoia rampage. For Finland it would have been like a fully trained army going up against a bunch of 12 year olds trying to 360 quickscope everyone for their CoD montages.
Well... no. Russia Was experienced enough (sorta) and when you have the entire USSR against one tiny (can not into relevance) nation, then i would be pissing myself if i were a Fin. The Fins had hardly an army, and their generals (if they had any) would have been less experienced than Russia's. They had almost no rifles to even use. The Fin's won because of their tactical ingenuity and their ability to fight using guerrilla tactics. The Biathlon? Yeah the Fins invented that (Might have been the Norse, or Sweds, and the Fins just took the idea) with Ski Troops, able to ski up, shoot some ruski's then ski away before the Russians knew what hit them. The Fins also mimiced supply drop signals and the Russians pretty much sent the Fins supplies. The Fin's main battle rifle was actually captured Mosin Nagants, that they then refitted with better barrels, since most of the barrels were shit, and the Fins, unlike the Russians, actually prized marksmenship (to be continued)
(cont) and so with better Mosins, people like Simo Haya could just wreak the Russians. Simo Haya, btw killed over 450 Russians with only Iron sights. They called him the White Death, he hid by himself in a forest and picked off the Russians. He got shot in the face, turned around and killed the man who shot him. Rambo ain't got shit on this dude. The Russians pulled out because they couldn't fight the guerrilla tactics.
(cont 2) also it was over 70 years not 60.
- "No I haven't seen your LSD, but man the highways are unu…
I heard you like loops
2 minutes later "Oh shit, nevermind. I'm just peakin' "
- The brain tends to do that, it's called symmetrical texture re…
Motion induced blindness
Show Comments (67)