Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #1904 on Comments
Level 373 Comments: Immortal
Send mail to Lambda
Invite Lambda to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 134 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 135 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 373 Comments: Immortal → Level 374 Comments: Immortal
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Lambda
latest user's comments
- I think we ought to give people like that a gun (loaded with b…
- Admin, I like that you're doing this. Not only is it the right…
Users banned for being...
why do u have so many red thumbs lol. fj community is 2cancerous4me
valid question, no need to thumb this guy down.
- I think that a really butch lesbian and a really effeminate ga…
- There is a beautiful irony in the American political system. T…
Politics around the internet
I hate people who think there is a brik wall between us and the government
I don't think you actually read my comment.
The people dont have control though, it's a big illusion.
Wow nice tinfoil hat bro! How well does it block out the voices, and the government mind probes, and the aliens?6
Anon is right, though. The media has by far the largest impact on the voter's perception of the candidates. Because most people nowadays get their news from news channels run by media conglomerates (whose owners are often directly related to political parties), it's very easy for them to sway the public towards picking a particular candidate.
We like to think that everyone is out there having intellectual discussions about their political choices, but the fact is most people don't care enough about it. They vote for whichever party they voted for last time and move on. People are being fed half-truths and biased info, and they are too apathetic to care. The people theoretically have all the power, but they're all to happy to give that power away.
- I just wish these feminists would channel their immense anger …
Which seems real to you?
fuckin RT man
- The original looks somehow... happier.
Well she's 500 years old and looks like 30, wouldn't you also be happy for that kind of immortality?
- AH GOT BLISTAS ON ME FINGAS
The Beatles Facts Compilation
- This is actually a shutter or douser. An iris would keep a uni…
what about a Cat's Iris?
- A lot of high-framerate footage suffers from looking "too…
MFW seeing Avatar in 60fps
- I imagine its voice as Alan Rickman.
Our lord manatee
Show Comments (67)