Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #1948 on Comments
Level 375 Comments: Immortal
Send mail to Lambda
Invite Lambda to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 134 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 135 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 375 Comments: Immortal → Level 376 Comments: Immortal
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Lambda
latest user's comments
- "Witnesses told the Post that some of the woman's neighbo…
- do NOT go full muslim.
- It's just satire, man. Gotta take a joke. Don't go full muslim.
You know, I honestly don't believe it's a joke, judging from his tweets.
It just get frustrating for me sometimes. Especially after the Colbert Report today
do NOT go full muslim.
- What did you expect? Of course the network is not going to wan…
Stephen Colbert on Gamergate
bs he was agaisnt the tumblr BS of the Redskin shit
That's very true, and something that only really hit home with me after seeing this interview live. I knew it happened, but you don't really get it until you experience it.
- I would be thrilled to have a bunch of bird nests on my desk.
Have fun with a bunch of bird poop that will end up on your deck.
He clearly said he wanted them to nest on his desk, can't you read?
My grandparents have swallows on the side of their house. Since the birds live there, they shit there. There's shit constantly splattered on their windows as the birds come and go. I'm sure a deck would be no different.
"I would be thrilled to have a bunch of bird nests on my dick"
-probably not Jackie Chan, 1988
I would be thrilled to have a bunch of Jean Grey on my dick- Hugh Jackman 2014
- City blocks aren't perfectly square. So when people say "…
one corner to the next corner = a block...
- "Q, what is the meaning of this?!"
SIR Patrick Stewart
- This looks like it would be so buggy. I'd have to see it work …
In 3 months, my team in high school were able to parse written(in the program) equations, solve them and return the answer. Parsing font is the hardest part, solving the equation is then a piece of cake ...
- What we have here is not a gender problem. It's a humanity pro…
At least someone here gets it.
- It's just that there's been this trend lately of really ******…
Show Comments (72)