Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #932 on Comments
Level 373 Comments: Immortal
Send mail to Lambda
Invite Lambda to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 134 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 135 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 373 Comments: Immortal → Level 374 Comments: Immortal
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Lambda
latest user's comments
- It's just rule 63, and it's been around since the internet so …
Turn off your perimeter...
- You can just hear the collective "aww HELL no"
Dumbass driver make illegal...
- Everyone brings their phones everywhere.
Well, I don't. I have a shitty phone for phone purposes only because spending 200 dollars on something that could break if you sneeze on it too hard just doesn't sit right with my poorfag self
- There are many drugs that can help you dredge up old memories.…
I suddenly want to try LSD less than I did before.
Took acid once, got real sweaty, felt like I had to shit but couldn't, didn't see anything stuff just pulsed a lot, music was horrifying, friends brother ordered pizza with pineapple. Results may vary from person to person. This has been a TSA from a person with poor life choices.
- It's no different than the indent that you get from writing wi…
- What were they protesting?
Riots in Frankfurt, Germany.
Well a sign in the background in the center says "people over banks" and the sign on the right seems to be against Drones.
With that said i'll assume i have no fucking idea.
they were protesting at the opening of the new European Central Banks building against the poltics of the "Troika". But since those arseholes who make every left idea look bad were there as well, people were protesting against the police, the US and capitalism in general.
- Nothing else has any meaning either, so why the **** not?
Turning a closet into a...
- Yeah, this has been around for a while but it's getting increa…
- No, I usually sleep on my side. As for pills, I have a prescri…
- That's actually what I used to do! But I ran out, and the …
Still, there are pills which can make the symptoms more bearable. Though I'm not convinced it's just stress, do you sleep on your belly?
No, I usually sleep on my side. As for pills, I have a prescription for Xanax for anxiety and panic, but it only makes me feel sicker.
Show Comments (67)