Upload
Login or register

Kamesakke

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 22
Date Signed Up:3/07/2008
Last Login:5/27/2016
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#7431
Comment Ranking:#6283
Highest Content Rank:#7022
Highest Comment Rank:#918
Content Thumbs: 8 total,  105 ,  113
Comment Thumbs: 7470 total,  10062 ,  2592
Content Level Progress: 0% (0/1)
Level -1 Content: Sort of disliked → Level 0 Content: Untouched account
Comment Level Progress: 27% (27/100)
Level 269 Comments: Pure Win → Level 270 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Subscribers:1
Content Views:12416
Times Content Favorited:8 times
Total Comments Made:3320
FJ Points:7130

latest user's comments

#66 - How is it that most Stephen King Novels-to-movies always turn …  [+] (1 new reply) 01/05/2016 on 10 Worthwhile Disturbing... +1
User avatar
#119 - oranyonereally (01/05/2016) [-]
because you haven't seen enough of them

about 10% aren't shit
#96 - You're right. How could we forget the superior B-wing?! 01/05/2016 on Jakkurac 0
#61 - Wow, her use of a partial body-suit for the breasts are someth… 12/21/2015 on cosplay hoeing 0
#89 - Why does this make me laugh too damn hard. 12/14/2015 on All 6 Star Wars at once 0
#88 - Comment deleted 12/14/2015 on All 6 Star Wars at once 0
#354 - 1. + 1.1 Okay, then maybe the implications don't translate qui…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/12/2015 on FJ lately 0
User avatar
#355 - schnizel (12/12/2015) [-]
1.St. Louis?
2.In what way?
3.Even christendom uses such methods with dealing with anything, I don't see how I'm a special snowflake.
#56 - Am I too immature to be giggling at "General Lulz"?  [+] (1 new reply) 12/12/2015 on Suicidal man +3
#57 - tomthehippie (12/12/2015) [-]
Nope. Never feel immature for giggling at general lulz. Do it for the lulz. The general ones. And don't forget the specific lulz either. They are also worthy of your giggles.


hopefully those are manly giggles son
#237 - Jesus Christ, I hope Brendan isn't getting too stressed over t… 12/12/2015 on A solid 5/7 0
#346 - Before I explain why, I just need some background information.…  [+] (3 new replies) 12/11/2015 on FJ lately +1
User avatar
#353 - schnizel (12/12/2015) [-]
1. No
1.1 Bosnia
2. It's hegelian dialectics, not personal animosity.
3. And do you have a grasp on the fallacy fallacy? I know that life is not black and white but often times it is.
User avatar
#354 - Kamesakke (12/12/2015) [-]
1. + 1.1 Okay, then maybe the implications don't translate quite as well. Where I live, there are several Bosnian-Americans and Bosnian immigrants, and they too have problems with implications.
2. It's a matter of personal opinion and philosophy, And in such a manner, the two variables, opinion and number of people, will be a constant equal.

3. I fail to see how the fallacy fallacy comes in here. I was merely pointing out how in this post, the implications are that "If you don't agree with me, you're one of them".
User avatar
#355 - schnizel (12/12/2015) [-]
1.St. Louis?
2.In what way?
3.Even christendom uses such methods with dealing with anything, I don't see how I'm a special snowflake.
#40 - So... you're saying, If we're not part of the bandwagon, we ar…  [+] (31 new replies) 12/11/2015 on FJ lately +142
User avatar
#265 - schnizel (12/11/2015) [-]
Where did I say that?
User avatar
#346 - Kamesakke (12/11/2015) [-]
Before I explain why, I just need some background information. Trust me, it is infact, relevant. 1. Is English your first language? 1.a if so, where are you from? dialects play an important part in implications. 2. Do you have a full grasp on how many kinds of neutrality there are in a simple two-party conflict? 3. Do you have a firm grasp on the "you're either with us, or against us" fallacy?
User avatar
#353 - schnizel (12/12/2015) [-]
1. No
1.1 Bosnia
2. It's hegelian dialectics, not personal animosity.
3. And do you have a grasp on the fallacy fallacy? I know that life is not black and white but often times it is.
User avatar
#354 - Kamesakke (12/12/2015) [-]
1. + 1.1 Okay, then maybe the implications don't translate quite as well. Where I live, there are several Bosnian-Americans and Bosnian immigrants, and they too have problems with implications.
2. It's a matter of personal opinion and philosophy, And in such a manner, the two variables, opinion and number of people, will be a constant equal.

3. I fail to see how the fallacy fallacy comes in here. I was merely pointing out how in this post, the implications are that "If you don't agree with me, you're one of them".
User avatar
#355 - schnizel (12/12/2015) [-]
1.St. Louis?
2.In what way?
3.Even christendom uses such methods with dealing with anything, I don't see how I'm a special snowflake.
#331 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
implications
User avatar
#334 - schnizel (12/11/2015) [-]
What did I imply?
User avatar
#94 - blackmageewizardt (12/11/2015) [-]
Welcome to the though process of /pol/ which is ironicly similar to SJW´s though process:

"You ain´t with us?! YOU FUCKIN [insert which insults either side likes to use] are one of the [use now opposing Group]"
User avatar
#180 - mpghbombsaway (12/11/2015) [-]
We are approaching a cultural breaking point, you will have to pick one side or the other within the next 15 years. This is why both parties attempt to force joining them
User avatar
#182 - blackmageewizardt (12/11/2015) [-]
"We are approaching a cultural breaking point, you will have to pick one side or the other within the next 15 years."

Unlike you i am an Realist and consider the best Option is to take an path in between instead like an Retard getting either full nazi or full SJW. You know, like most of humanity, get out of your fucking Basement and take soem fresh air.

"This is why both parties attempt to force joining them" *rolls eyes* Jesus crist fucking edgy emo shitters get an real life.
#193 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
But sjws = nazis. Also pol and anti sjws may be similar to sjws in the way they all want to get rid of a thing they find a bad thing for society but sjws are doing it in a way that actually affect society for the worse, anti sjws and pol are just in pockets and they don't effect those who aren't involved with them, they effect those who put themselves in the line of fire. Remember hypocrisy in a anti version of a group with bad ideals isn't auto wrong, heck hypocrisy isn't bad technically by default as people sometimes say don't do something so others do the same as they did.
User avatar
#203 - blackmageewizardt (12/11/2015) [-]
Anon, nobody fucking cears for your bullshit, thats the first.

SJW AND /pol/ faggats are BOTH radical idiots who lost grip on reality.

"Also pol and anti sjws may be similar to sjws in the way they all want to get rid of a thing they find a bad thing for society but sjws are doing it in a way that actually affect society for the worse, " Immagine fast what would happen if /pol/ faggats would suddenly take the role of the SJW´s ... It would be Hitler the 2. coming.

"anti sjws and pol are just in pockets and they don't effect those who aren't involved with them," Unlike you my Young friend i have the wisdome and expierence to tell you arelady there, that if you don´t put both Groups into their place that you just replace the one on top with the one on the bottom. They both want to destroy free speach to Support the destruction of anything they don´t like.

"Remember hypocrisy in a anti version of a group with bad ideals isn't auto wrong, heck hypocrisy isn't bad technically by default as people sometimes say don't do something so others do the same as they did." I liked it back there later when anons had atleast half an working brain.
#248 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
I would have logged in but I forgot my password and the password reset is broken. But still my point is that anti and pol may be like sjws but unlike sjw they haven't done anything that is affecting everyone in society, and if they do fill the spot that the sjws hold then they'll meet the same fate as sjws.
I don't care if you have wisdom or experience, if you will just disregard someone's comment that's not even critizing your opinion and more talking about their views on the topic, then you are no different from anti, sjw and pol. Also having to state you have the wisdom and experience, give off that you don't know as much as you think as if you did have those you'd show you have wisdom and experience by making points that show the fact you have the knowledge.
User avatar
#255 - blackmageewizardt (12/11/2015) [-]
"But still my point is that anti and pol may be like sjws but unlike sjw they haven't done anything that is affecting everyone in society, and if they do fill the spot that the sjws hold then they'll meet the same fate as sjws." So they would then do nothing? Don´t be delusionel. People got angry because SJW fucked around and now go heavy against them, and you think then /pol/ would not to the same or even trying?

"I don't care if you have wisdom or experience, if you will just disregard someone's comment that's not even critizing your opinion and more talking about their views on the topic, then you are no different from anti, sjw and pol." i am pretty much loaded the very Moment, sry if my anoyance towards certain other members of FJ made me sore as i commented.

" Also having to state you have the wisdom and experience, give off that you don't know as much as you think as if you did have those you'd show you have wisdom and experience by making points that show the fact you have the knowledge." Ah but you argue that /pol/ or not just as worse as SJW? Lesson of the day: give None of the radical Groups any power in Society. Already what they could cause if you would give them any worth in Society from getting rid of SJW´s is an no go.

Also the Anti-SJW gets on my fucking nervs also, they already build strawmans and get with each Content even less creative in it. It was fun for an while, because i was anoyed at all the SJW shit spammed into any other form of Forum and immage page, i watched it as anon, but now it´s just simply boring trashing. FJ had barely ANY amount of SJW´s at all, suddenly /pol/ swamped over and though they are welcome because we crack from time to time racist jokes, and then came the Anti-SJW who now are just as bad as both and are unnerving.

Is it to much asked to not have every day /pol/ or anti-SJW on FrontPage Content?
#281 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
blackmageewizardt Hahahah holy shit, you call me a basement no lifer and then you went back and replied to multiple comments of mine from weeks ago?

I mean how much of a pathetic human being do you have to be to go log out of FJ so you can view someones profile after they block you, find comments they made weeks ago and go reply to them because you are butthurt that they disagree with your viewpoint

I mean you replied to so many of my comments I'm not even going to go back and read them. I have seem some pathetic shit on the internet but I think this one takes the cake. How the fuck can you be so mad that I don't agree with you that you spend 20+ minutes going back and finding comments I made weeks ago to comment on. I hope you feel good knowing you wasted your time and I am going to read a total of 0 of the comments you made

Not only that, you proceed to block me afterwards in your fit of anger after calling me a faggot for blocking you. Hahah holy shit dude I actually needed this, I haven't had a good laugh in awhile thanks
#336 - blackmageewizardt has deleted their comment.
#274 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
Pol isn't as bad as sjws because only until these comments have I heard anything related to the fact they have similar views. As I said pol and anti haven't affected society at large like sjws have just because a group is has similar views doesn't make them as bad. Though yes we are doing the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" with anti and pol and they may do a talabain on us, we're better to have them help then kill of them first but give time for the bigger one to grow.
User avatar
#337 - blackmageewizardt (12/11/2015) [-]
"As I said pol and anti haven't affected society at large like sjws have just because a group is has similar views doesn't make them as bad."

They have not the same fucking view, god darn it, they act and their endgoal is the same. It´s not that hard to get. Both will take your free speach and your rights to get rid of anything they don´t like...
User avatar
#223 - mpghbombsaway (12/11/2015) [-]
Funnyjunk has become extremely liberal, I expect the red thumbs just the same as I expect tumblr to freak out if I shared my opinion on there. The fact you get upvoted only proves the point OP was trying to make - a guy who just screams faggot, basement dweller, nazi etc. gets upvoted because he is "neutral" not because he has anything of substance to say

I am full of shit and yet only one of us has constantly spewed obscenities while making no real point whatsoever except "basement dwellers dunno what real world is like"
#228 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
Not like the /pol/ faggats had spamed since weeks the front page with their unfunny Content or something right?

Or that on their Content every even tiny Argument of liberal side got downvoted with -10 atleast.
#211 - mpghbombsaway (12/11/2015) [-]
>Anon, nobody fucking cears for your bullshit, thats the first
>can barely speak english
>constantly calls people faggots, basement dwellers, nazis
>can't form coherent sentences
> he "have the wisdome and expierence"
#220 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
> faggats blocks me because he is losing foot on the arguments
> can´t come up with reasons why the world is Splitting
> has yet to Show papers for anything he Claims.
> seems to think /pol/ is better then JSW.
> doesn´t even notice all the red thumps he gets while i don´t even vote against him.

You are full of shit.
User avatar
#186 - mpghbombsaway (12/11/2015) [-]
If you are a realist you are an ignorant one.

Do you not see the division that exists in the west?

Half the west despises muslims and wants to deny them entry, the other half doesn't. Half the west wants a full liberal government, the other half wants a full conservative government. The neutral middle ground has gone by the wayside.

The fact that Donald Trump and Barry Sanders are the two leading candidates prove this. Never before have two candidates been so completely opposite to each other. One is an authoritarian, ultra conservative who despises certain people groups. The other is a love all ultra liiberal socialist. There is no neutral middle ground candidates that have any real support.

But yes, I am a "fucking edgy emo shitter" because I actually follow politics and world relations and don't just exist in my happy safe space.
#200 - blackmageewizardt (12/11/2015) [-]
"Do you not see the division that exists in the west?"

What i see is 2 radical idiotic foolish Groups, completly off from actuell reality, TRYING to pull apart the western world into 2 places. Get out of your Basement, grab some fresh air, talk to People, you will fast notice that no one is natural so radical into your guys bullshit.

Worser even you assholes don´t even try to be better, manipulaiting data, beeing shitdwellers with no life that think they can Chance the fate of the world in their mom´s Basement, not better then the SJW, get out of your fucking circlejerking.

"Half the west despises muslims and wants to deny them entry" Uhm pardon? I guess Germany, French (who got attacked and still allows refugees in, while no one goes onto the fucking street to protest but maybe the super radical faggats). Radical People are never realistic, this fuckers lost Long ago in their circlejerking any sense for reality.

"Never before have two candidates been so completely opposite to each other."

... pff... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... YOU GOD FUCKING ARSEFACES ARE ONE AND THE FUCKING SAME. Not better then the other, just the same worse, you both want to take peoples free speach away, you both want to discriminait human beeings for what they are, you both are nothing more then circlejerkers trapped in endless circlejerking to not lose the grip of the "reality" you found. Also "USA vs UDSSR"? No? That were entire CONTINENTS fighting for opposing ideals, and look around you!... most dealt it with the in between way.

"Half the west wants a full liberal government, the other half wants a full conservative government."

Papers you Little faggat, because i see nowhere where People talk about taking over to full liberal or full conversative.

Also the fucking USA were build open the ideals of liberalism, while beeing hold together through conversativism. Also it seems like you are just talking about the US you shitwagon.

"The neutral middle ground has gone by the wayside." You talk about every None nazi and non SJW... which is ironicly 80% of humankind, congrats you fucktwit, you lost grip on reality.

"The fact that Donald Trump and Barry Sanders are the two leading candidates prove this." ... HEY ... HEY MORON ... FUCKING MORON ... THE WORLD IS NOT JUST USA GET OUT YOUR BASEMENT.

"The other is a love all ultra liiberal socialist" i have the sneaky Feeling you know neither what socialism nor liberalism actuelly means and put them still into the same heap as radical SJW, why you put KKK towards trump though i don´t know either.

"There is no neutral middle ground candidates that have any real support." <--- prove that US faggats are unable to think outside their borders.
User avatar
#221 - mpghbombsaway (12/11/2015) [-]
"Blocking me because you can´t win the Argument?"

No, I blocked you because I am not going to have a conversation with someone who constantly screeches faggot, nazi, basement dweller etc.

Also when I was on your profile blocking you I saw you have a history of endlessly harassing people in arguments so really there is no point in continuing the conversation with you. I have neither the time nor patience to deal with a child who spends their free time harassing people on the internet to feel better about when they got bullied in school
#227 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
User avatar
#208 - mpghbombsaway (12/11/2015) [-]
I'm trying to take you seriously but you sound like a broken record. Just repeating faggot, basement dweller, circle jerk etc.You argue like a child - just throwing in insults randomly as if it somehow supports your point. This will be my last reply to you and I will be blocking you after this. I am not going to have a discussion with someone who uses language like yourself, calling people faggots, basement dwellers and nazis endlessly. I have been nothing but polite to you and in return you have come across incredibly rudely.

"People, you will fast notice that no one is natural so radical into your guys bullshit."

Which is why Barry and Trump are the leading candidates right - no one is into their bullshit except the millions of Americans supporting them right now.

"Chance the fate of the world in their mom´s Basement, not better then the SJW, get out of your fucking circlejerking."

You are assuming I support pol when I have said no such thing, well done genius.

"I guess Germany, French (who got attacked and still allows refugees in, while no one goes onto the fucking street to protest but maybe the super radical faggats). "

You have google, go look up support for muslim immigrants in those countries. You'll find about 50% want to deny entry to them.

"FUCKING MORON ... THE WORLD IS NOT JUST USA GET OUT YOUR BASEMENT. "

The US is the current world super power. US policy directly effects the rest of the west. The US can pull financial and military protection from a country at any time if they don't support their policies. I don't see France or Germany have no power outside their borders - the US does.

" i have the sneaky Feeling you know neither what socialism nor liberalism actuelly means "

Barry sanders is a self proclaimed socialist and supports liberal policies. Nice ad hominem, totally supports your argument.
#216 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
"I'm trying to take you seriously but you sound like a broken record." Says the idiot who thinks US is the fucking world.

"Just repeating faggot, basement dweller, circle jerk etc.You argue like a child" I am talking to one after all.

"just throwing in insults randomly as if it somehow supports your point." Hm... my green thumps seem to agree with me, while the red ones you get seem to disagree with you... hmm maybe because you are not inside your circlejerk Group? Because i di downfoted nothing of you.

"Which is why Barry and Trump are the leading candidates right" LIFE. EXIST. OUTSIDE. THE. USA. IT´S. NOT. THE. ENTIRE. WESTERN. WORLD.

"no one is into their bullshit except the millions of Americans supporting them right now." Do they have something better to Chose from on the conversative wing?

"You are assuming I support pol when I have said no such thing, well done genius."

> implys he is not supporting /pol/
> says the world is about to split into 2 Extremist Groups (while he talks about the USA what does not even Happening there)
> says we should Chose the Extremist right winged idiots who are not better then the JSW and doesn´t get why everyone thinks he is an /pol/ fag.

bruh...

"You have google, go look up support for muslim immigrants in those countries. You'll find about 50% want to deny entry to them." Meanwhile brits request to not allow Trump entrance to britian with already severall 100.000s of People behind them.

Mate, i life in Germany, right beside it and have enough French friends to tell you one Thing: They don´t want muslims out of their Country, they want though higher safety in their Country after the attack. Shut the fuck up if you have no fucking plan what you are talking about, maybe you also want to use None US Websites, because i can´t even find articles in French where French People scream for the leaving of muslims, all but i could found where very conversative US Websites talking about how French People want muslims gone.

"The US is the current world super power." *upload 40 kek* the only superpower you are in is Militär, anything else you are behind. The only reason you have any saying still is because you have everywhere Militär bases and safe us lot of Money for getting own soldiers. At least as mecanerys you are at least medium.

"The US can pull financial and military protection from a country at any time if they don't support their policies. I don't see France or Germany have no power outside their borders - the US does." Because the US would survive without the EU as trade Partner, of course... not like your economy is already crumbling, while you Keep buidling economic bubbles under your asses...

" I don't see France or Germany have no power outside their borders - the US does."

> Germany has the biggest voice in the EU
> French 2. biggest voice.
> can literally decide a lot in the political world.
> EU literally made the Russian rubbel fall from the sky.
> Germany is one of the biggest weapon Producers in the world.
> US can´t even dictate shit to Russia.
> could literally just rip the Free Trade Despot apart that is still in planing and fuck US economy up.

Yeah of course, live in your Fantasy world, Merkel was voted the most influencial woman on the world.

"Barry sanders is a self proclaimed socialist" ah and what is an socialist?

"and supports liberal policies." Not like US was founded open liberal idiology, aka: freedom of speach, freedom of Religion, freedom of critic ect.

Also really? Blocking me because you can´t win the Argument?
#258 - anon (12/11/2015) [-]
He stated you are not worth dealing with, you haven't won just because he's done with this shit. A politic augment can't ever be won with people like you fighting like a kid fighting over what character would in a fight. Also just because your opinion is countered doesn't mean you can be a sjw because that invalidates any arguement you make from now on about sjws antis and pol.
#43 - heyobrothree (12/11/2015) [-]
you're talking to schnizel
naive and small-minded is kind of his whole deal.
User avatar
#267 - schnizel (12/11/2015) [-]
Nice meme mate.
#1075 - Hats? 12/11/2015 on BEST FJ UPDATE EVER 0
#56 - Picture 12/08/2015 on Who the fuck thought of this?! 0
#36 - Oh... you're still around? 12/07/2015 on 4th thing to appear when... 0
#267 - What we SHOULD be focusing on, is reformation of our "Chi… 12/03/2015 on putting it out there +2
#266 - It's not really death, at the permissible stages. Induction of…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/03/2015 on putting it out there 0
User avatar
#346 - StewieGGriffin (12/03/2015) [-]
I'd say abortion is perfectly fine almost regardless of the reason so long as its done during the first trimester. After that its likely that the baby has developed sentience and unless its a threat to the mother's life or it develops a defect I don't think theres a reason to have an abortion. Deciding past the 1st trimester than you can't afford a baby is too late.
#263 - I think what most people completely forget when it comes to bi… 12/03/2015 on putting it out there 0
#260 - I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate your p…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/03/2015 on putting it out there +3
User avatar
#261 - zeldamasterace (12/03/2015) [-]
thanks man!
#2 - "Something's wrong... NO MOM DON'T COME IN HERE... aaawww… 12/02/2015 on The Erwin Challenge 0
#89 - Picture 12/02/2015 on What kind of lizard is? +1
#83 - I knew someone with albinism, and she had a few special lotion…  [+] (2 new replies) 12/02/2015 on What kind of lizard is? +1
User avatar
#85 - skarba (12/02/2015) [-]
Are the special lotions, lube?
#89 - Kamesakke (12/02/2015) [-]
#3 - I'm blanking on his name, but he's an animal behaviorist who w… 12/02/2015 on Pimping 0
#79 - What lizard? I don't get it. 12/02/2015 on What kind of lizard is? +1
#78 - Albinism. This boy has albinism.  [+] (4 new replies) 12/02/2015 on What kind of lizard is? +1
User avatar
#82 - skarba (12/02/2015) [-]
Explains everything. From now on he needs to wear sun lotion every time he goes outside. Poor kid.
User avatar
#83 - Kamesakke (12/02/2015) [-]
I knew someone with albinism, and she had a few special lotions and carried a parasol with her when needed.
User avatar
#85 - skarba (12/02/2015) [-]
Are the special lotions, lube?
#89 - Kamesakke (12/02/2015) [-]
#30 - I feel for you as well, friend. 12/01/2015 on Mix: How To Do Shit, And... +3
#28 - I get excruciatingly sharp pains in my stomach if I eat pineapple.  [+] (2 new replies) 12/01/2015 on Mix: How To Do Shit, And... +3
User avatar
#29 - punxy (12/01/2015) [-]
I feel sorry for you. :<
My mouth goes numb and starts bleeding.
User avatar
#30 - Kamesakke (12/01/2015) [-]
I feel for you as well, friend.
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (19)
Anonymous comments allowed.
16 comments displayed.
#25 - datgrass (06/25/2014) [-]
my mother is a filthy nasty whore
my mother is a filthy nasty whore
#20 - princeofbrokensoul (02/24/2013) [-]
hello
hello
#21 to #20 - Kamesakke (02/24/2013) [-]
Sup?
Sup?
#22 to #21 - princeofbrokensoul (02/24/2013) [-]
oh nothing much yourself?
oh nothing much yourself?
#23 to #22 - Kamesakke (02/24/2013) [-]
Nothing much. Probably gonna go take a nap.
Nothing much. Probably gonna go take a nap.
#24 to #23 - princeofbrokensoul (02/24/2013) [-]
that sounds good.
that sounds good.
#4 - picori (01/23/2012) [-]
If the pictures you use in the comments are actually you, then I applaud you sir. It's pretty cool that you are being original like that.
#5 to #4 - Kamesakke (01/23/2012) [-]
Well, I just thought It's easier to express the facial features I'd be using, if I were using my own face.
#2 - cunninglinguist (09/21/2011) [-]
I like your reaction pictures.
#6 to #2 - Kamesakke (01/23/2012) [-]
I try.
#7 to #6 - cunninglinguist (01/25/2012) [-]
Wow, I don't even recall posting this comment :(
#8 to #7 - Kamesakke (01/25/2012) [-]
Well I don't recall.....
#10 to #8 - cunninglinguist (01/25/2012) [-]
Ahh, I think I'm starting to remember. You'd make your own reaction pictures. I don't really have much, but here's me giving you a pinkies up for that.
#9 to #8 - Kamesakke (01/25/2012) [-]
YOUR FACE! OH! BURN!
#1 - roldysauras (09/11/2011) [-]
Make the Me gusta face!!!!
#3 to #1 - Kamesakke (12/09/2011) [-]
Sadly, I can not. I have tried.